India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

NEW PROMO OF PARINEETA!

Mad! Newbie
Mad!
Mad!

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm back I just wanted to say has ne1 seen da new promo of TD. I have and know I am worried that DK and Disha will get separated because of Parineeta. Well the Promo itself is quite confusing it shows Disha looking confused as usual, looking pretty as usual and wondering around as usual thinking. She has a beautiful blue and pink sari on looking so cool on her!!! Neway she is thinking in her mind, who is this Parineeta, and she is the reason for DK and Vedant's argument and there is a deep secret here, which she says she has to learn. Okay when I looked at the next bit of the promo I was shocked because they show DK on his bed and that so called "evil PARINEETA" and she was wearing like practically nothing except for a black sheet or something under her arms, im sure you know what im chattin about. (I hope he is thinking of the past or this is Dish's nightmare, BUT I DON'T THINK SO) DK was sitting up with his legs up, giving Parineeta a completely blank and strange kind of look, I swear his face was so blank it had no expression on it, but we know he is thinking of Disha and that he loves her and will always. Then Parineeta says DK I love you and DK the fella with the blank look still continues looking blank and not happy at all. They then show Disha in the hall or in her room or something, and she is looking a bit jealous and kind of furious or something like that!!! (I think some1 has fell in love, well you see guys like they say you only know what you have got when you lose it, so Disha always had DK but know that Parineeta has come and she thinks he has fell in love with her she thinks she no longer has DK and know she realizes what she has lost). Then next Disha is sitting on her bed thinking of something when Gargi comes and sits next to her and she says "Yahan bethe bethe Parineeta ke bare mein sab jankari nahin miljayegi!!!!!!"So I guess thatB**** is going to put all the mirch and masale she can find on top of it then tell Disha!!!!! Okay Guys y is every girl in that drama like afta DK I mean if I was in that Drama I know I wud be all over him but if you know some1 is married how cud you be happy destroying their happy family 4 urself (OKAY I KNOW THEY R NOT THAT HAPPY BUT THEY WERE GETTING KIND OF CLOSE). So there's Sanya and Parineeta and very soon Disha but it is okay 4 her because after all he is her hubby and its allowed!!!! Now that Sanya has finally gone that Parineeta has come I swear I cant believe Disha puts up with so much I mean I couldn't I would pak my bags and go and going bak to my saying you only know what you have got when you lose it!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you what I think will happen, well know that DK has signed papers to give all of his property to Gargi, I think Gargi will give it to Vedant, well by then DK will realize what a mistake he has done, I don't think Vedant is that mean and he will give DK his property back, then DK will forgive Vedant and it will be all happy happy again. Then Disha will hopefully find out she is PREGNANT finally!!!!! Then Gargi will die or something and Rano will probably get pregnant and Inder will have to live with her and then every1 will be happy and the Seghal kandaan will also be complete with a Sumitra MUMMYJI!!! DK, Disha, Vedant and im sure Disha will find him a nice wife so that's Vedants Wife and how can we forget Mini DK!!!! (Oh how sweet I love the sound of it) Wouldn't that be gr8 im so happy already but they can't show that so soon otherwise there will be nothing left to happen in the drama but before the drama ends I hope that there are more gr8 romantic bits to come!!!! (Like when DK declared his luv 4 Disha) Neway guyz luv ya from Mad!!!

P.S, just wanted to know when DK talks or gives that cheeky flirty look or does anything does it give a shiver down ne1's spine it definitely gives me 1!!! Please respond and tell me how I have done and respond on Cheeky_cats@hotmail.com!!!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Hi

Can't believe this it will only create a further distance and rift between the 2 D's...I just wanted them to come together before Parineeta causes the rift as DK will know that Disha's loves him too.. I am really feeling bad for Dk but i guess this was inevitable and obvious and to spice it up they had to introduce Parineeta... I Parinneeta will try to come near DK herself to increase the distance between the two D's.

I just hope we see the two d's together before they separate.

SamyBig smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged

This promo doesn't make any sense, Parineeta in nothing but a black sheet wrapped around her in DK's bedroom, I don't think that is really gonna happen unless Ponineeta forcefully goes into his room and undress herself and try to seduce him, but what about Vedant... what will he have to say about all this.................strange, very very strange....

PS:  SHOULD DK REALLY SLEEP WITH PORINEETA, MY WHOLE PERSPECTIVE ON DK WILL CHANGE, THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS, HE ALREADY HAD AN AFFAIR WITH SANYA AND KNOWING THAT HE LOVES DISHA AND GOING AND SLEEPING WITH SOMEBODY ELSE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HER IS TOTALLY SICK, PUSHING IT TO THE EXTREME. WITH PEOPLE DYING OF AIDS EVERYDAY AROUND THE WORLD, THE WRITER SHOULD DEFINETLY CREATE AIDS AWARENESS AND NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO JUST SLEEP AROUND WITH ANY TOP DICK & HARRY. DISHA SHOULD NOT RISK THAT, SHE SHOULD FIND SOMEBODY BETTER IF DK SLEEPS WITH THIS PORI.  I THINK I AM DEFINETLY GOING TO STOP WATCHING THIS SERIAL, IF THIS HAS TO HAPPEN

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 22 March 2005 at 8:26am
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hi

I don't believe this will happen it think either she is trying ti seduce Dk or DK is thinking about what happened or it could be vedant?? I think writers will really be fools if they show them together as DK is madly in love with Lady D and she is falling for him aswell so i think either Parineeta is doing it too create misunderstanding between the two or someone is thinking what happened in the past as DK did have a fling with her but never loved her.....

Lets see what happens but for now i want to see more scenes between Dk and disha and it is time disha declares her love for DK...

SamyBig smile

dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree with you Aaliya...if they show dk and Porineeta together, i am gonna stop watching this show . And Disha needs to pack her bags too. And find a person who will appreciate her and will love her.Disha is such a nice caring person with very good values. She deserves the best....
Ok now i won't mind taking Dk...will give him a shoulder when Disha leaves him. Smile
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

lllolll LOL i saww the promo to here in the uk dk does look so HOT when he sitting on the bed WinkEmbarrassedloll - yeh when dk gives flirty look immm like Embarrassed I wish i was disha looll i'd never let ddk out my sight Winklolll

Yehh so true mad dk is a bit of a ladies guy Wink first sanya, disha and now parineeta mann this guy had experiences with ladies or what lolll LOL- But i think vedant has a misunderstanding with what dk done with parineeta i don't think he would do anything with her unless she forced herself on him!!LOLseriously haven't we had enough of dk leeches first sanya and now porineeta LOL- oh well atleat it'll, give the storyline a good twist LOL

Love Asian Princess

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hi think you guys are right. this parineeta also known as mahi from kkusum is okay looking. plus she sort of looked big in the show she was pregnant at that time had to take a leave no one has seen her from then. just reading about the promo makes me sick.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged

I have seen a picture of this Porineeta, and definetly think that our Chavvi Mittal (Disha) looks far more beautiful than her, she looks a bit too mature for Vedant, wonder how old she really is?.....................

This whole new promo is most probably another teaserDead,.................what i am trying to figure out is that, Porineeta told DK that her name is Neeta, so DK did not know that she was actually "Porineeta", Vedant's girlfriend, so he could have had an affair with her unintentionally hurting his bhai............................let's just wait and see.......................I am becoming very impatient though................................this DK / Disha coming together is taking too long...................

Go to top