Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

guys I m sorry to say!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
guys i sorry to say im not fond of men cryin on every little thing they r meant to b strong n i want Man to b a Man...its actually girls u r emotionally week n often cry here v c tears in naitik's eyes in every other scene..this is not good n i think men usually do not cry much..wat do u all say???? 

Edited by mahwishsolanki - 01 December 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ruRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guys I m sorry to say!!!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Men are strong that doesnt mean ki they dont hv emotion ? this situtation is liek that where the person is gulity and thinks he is reason behind it its natural . that is what i feel 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916kala_09shayal1436saru.g

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

Men are strong that doesnt mean ki they dont hv emotion ? this situtation is liek that where the person is gulity and thinks he is reason behind it its natural . that is what i feel 
 offcourse they do hav emotions im not sayin they donot hav emotions but i feel they need to be strong  n not cry on little things im not jus sayin of this scenario only im talkin abt the whole 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

Originally posted by preksha_naksh

offcourse they do hav emotions im not sayin they donot hav emotions but i feel they need to be strong  n not cry on little things im not jus sayin of this scenario only im talkin abt the whole 

well not all men are strong some are u know very soft i hv seen many yaar so its quite realistic for me everyone as there own points  Big smile

vim916kala_09

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Well said pre Thumbs Up Clap ...aur waise bhi har insan ka apna nazariya hota hai,aur sab situation pe depend karta hai

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i have never seen any guys cry around me my bro's and dad are strong people, they do show there emotion by talking things out or in my bro case being fustrated although there might be guys out there who cry and i found this gesture of natik sweet, exp when he said he rather walk eat less but not let akshara or the baby face trouble

vim916kala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top