Latest on Debo: Debo in Mauritius

ramdi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Debo fans,

Debojit's next performance will be at the Zee Cine awards in Mauritius.

refer to this-

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2006/mar/02debojit.htm

Edited by ramdi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

compu thumbnail
Nice to see Debu performing again. Congratulation!!!!!
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.
Go Debojit! 👏 Our best wishes are always with you.
leoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinis

Now he is going to destroy the ear drums of Mauritius people, Go debo, I think in India no body sued you for destroying their ear drums but Mauritius will surely do it, please go with your insurance coverage so that insurance can pay for the people who's ear drums are going to be destroyed.

Ah mohini ji all are not dumb ppl……. If he(Debojit) sings so badly as u saying then of course he would not have been invited to Mauritius to give a performance….b4 writing anything think twice don't show ur weak points to all the members of IF and make yourself a laughing material.

himesh_sucks thumbnail
I AGREE WITH YOUm HEARTSSS.. Good to hear the news!!
Thanks Ramdi!
leoni thumbnail
anyways Debojit ....congrats and u keep rocking……something burnin burnin...oh they r vinit fans 😉
indian888 thumbnail
great it coming on 5 march

i m waiting for that day 👏
aneeket_s thumbnail

Now he is going to destroy the ear drums of Mauritius people, Go debo, I think in India no body sued you for destroying their ear drums but Mauritius will surely do it, please go with your insurance coverage so that insurance can pay for the people who's ear drums are going to be destroyed.

one more from me Jealous

ramdi thumbnail

😡

Soniya. thumbnail

A rising star!

Edited by Soniya. - 18 years ago