Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

The episode starts with the background of a barOuch ( all thanks to Munna )...where Munna and his friends are drinkingOuch . Munna is sitting with an arrogant attitude with money his hands.Shocked ...he is counting the moneyShocked( i seriously was shocked with attitudeShocked , i mean he steal the money but regrets...that don't have a sign on his faceShocked ) ...He while giving the money to montuSmile ( from whom he before stole the money , and distributed among the family members ROFL) ...speaks that " keep this  money with you..Tongue.u will always remember that what munna isROFL ( thinking of himself being superiorLOL )that i took Indian currency from you but what i am returning is dollar"LOL ( foreign currency ) ...Indira enters there with mixed lookEmbarrassed ( seems to be she has never been there beforeOuch ). She stared at people there and the background and her eyes were just searching for her broErmm i.e our one and only MunnaStar . And she found him Dancing, move straight towards him Angry. One of the dearest friend of munna tells munna that's its time for munna to leave ROFL.munna should immediately leaveROFL ( may be he noticed indira coming towards themLOL ) Indira reached there , they all standBig smile , she snatched the money from munna's hand and money from his friend montu too Clap.Montu exclaims that at least return his money Unhappy, it belongs to him Unhappy. Munna speaks in attitudeAngry or i should say order with his attitude to return his money to him Angry. ( I wonder from where he collects so much gutsWacko ) .Indira answers back " Seems like you again are interested in a trip to jail , so , should i call the policeman ??? ClapHe is just standing outside LOL"

Rishi is looking at the watch ,Smile waiting outside the police station .Meanwhile indira enters and she directly goes into the office with the money and the passport of the foreign visitorsBig smile .Indira handover the passports and money  to her bossClap . The boss jumps in happinessHeart and comments " i knew only you are the oneHug , who can do this ".
Heart He happily returns the passport and money to the foreign clients Star. The clients at last feel relaxed and a smile blossomed on their faceBig smile .Indira's boss ask her to come out with herSmile , in a happy mood , he keeps on commenting . He says" u did an awesome job Thumbs Up, our foreign clients are now happy and relaxed because of youThumbs Up . "Indira interrupts and speaks straightforward Confused" I am leaving the cityCry , so i will not be able to attend office tomorrow Cry. Please forgive me for the mistakes if i have done some when i was working in your office Cry" The boss was shockedShocked , he tried to speak but indira once again interrupts and in a respect ful manner , join her hands say " namastey  "and leave from there Star. The boss calls her name for back in tensionShocked ( of course now who will take care of his company ) but indira's don't listen , She just moves on Cry.

Rishi speak " my landlady , where the hell are you going like this but this too had no effect on indira Ouch.Indira is shown moving with her bags on the roadCry, while rishi is then shown following her on the bike Wink. ( the boy really cares for her Heart, because he is doing all this after getting a slap for him Cry. This boy has a big heart
Heart. )Rishi speaks " Landlady , landlady LOL...please at least listen to me once Hug, for once submit your little attention to me Smile. He comes down from the bike ,Tongue indira atlast stopsBig smile . Rishi speaks " Actually i wanted to say that you have taken the right step to leave your home and go awayThumbs Up , perfectly right " . Indira is a little shocked and felt wierd listening this from him because she thought he was trying to stopConfused . Rishi continues ," Well if you don't know , by leaving your home , u are actually leaving your family ROFL, releasing your family from the boundaries you made for them.ROFL..Now they are free to fly in the open skyLOL .Now they will do what they always wished for .LOL Like Mandira , the first thing she will do when you will not be here is to leave her studiesROFL . She has a real big heartHeart and now we even can't guess when she will be free to flyROFL than how many heart will she broke Broken Heart, or how many times she will fall in loveHeart ROFL" . Indira get flashback of all the scenes where she has seen indira with boys and she gets scared as a sister Wink.But she dont show her scare and continue to walkCry . But rishi again stops her by taking name of sunaina bhabhi.LOL.. Indira imagine a scene ...Where sunaina is watching tvCool ...and kutumb come there taking sunaina's name again and again but sunaina says , don't disturb , let me watch the television peacefully Angry. Kutumb says " You only do two work in a day...first you eat and then you watch television ROFL"but sunaina don't pays any attention to itLOL . She continues watching . Kutumb is shown in the kitchen , she gets the asthmatic attackCry , she shouts sunaina , sunaina ...the gas But sunaina just keeps showing her hand , asking her to waitThumbs Down .Kutumb comes to sunaina asking for the pump , she speaks using all her strength "Ouch My pump sunaina "And atlast with irritation sunaina notice , she says wait a minute  with irritationHeart , i am bringing the pump , wait but till the time sunaina is back with the pump . Kutumb is already dead Cryand sunaina checks that if she is breathing or notShocked . When sunaina finds , she isn't she shouts " Mamijiii ".Cry The imagination ends which again scared indira with the consequences that what her house will be without her Unhappy.She again try to walk forwardCry . But rishi once again interrupts her Star. Now the name he took was of ishanStar . He says " Even ishan will not be at home as he is just like his fatherErmm . Whatever the father will do , the son will go in same direction ROFL. "And indira once agains imaginesBroken Heart...this time she imagines ishan and munna playing cards in a baar ROFL, ishaan completely dressed like munnaLOL .Ishaan says " Papa lets throw the ace card firstClap " And munna explains "We should not throw the cards in our hand so easilyStar , understand . In our life we should always wait for the big chance , because nothing lies in the small small chances Star. " to which ishan replies with smile " papa i understoodROFL " . The imagination dint ended here and it continued to jhumpa smiling loudly with her husband standing in sharma's house. WackoJhumpa speaks " Now this house is mineStar , now i will live here Dancing...now i will rule here"Day Dreaming and she smiles loudly once again ROFLwhich leads to the exit of the imaginationWink and entry of rishi Tongue. Rishi continues " This has to happenClap , of course the members were in control till the moment you were thereROFL. Now there is no one to stopROFL . Indira is in tension and is quite scared for her family after all the imaginations she sawCryROFL .rishi continues " Waise u were very badly  by your family Ouch, very very badly Unhappy. You should not care about such a familyBroken Heart , about a family who don't care's for youBroken Heart .U only say , for whom should you worry , for such a blind family who never saw your loveBroken Heart . NEVERBroken Heart. Should you worry for your mother because of whom you took the decision of leaving the house and going awayBroken Heart .He insists  what the hell are you worrying for a mother who has shown you the whole worldDay Dreaming , who brought you hereDay Dreaming, who gifted you with lifeDay Dreaming . No , never Broken Heart. You should not care Unhappy, not at allUnhappy . Waise to tell you the truth Nice to meet you Heart. I have learn  a lot from you Heart, really . And if my luck will favour me , than we will meet once again for sureHeartDay Dreaming . All the best .Thumbs Up " Rishi shows  the directionTongue , he was waiting for her to move but she din't so he say " ok , then i should goWink "Indira stops rishi and moves to him and says " What do u thinkAngry , with all of your lectures ROFL, i will melt Heart" Rishi answers " no , not at allLOL , when you have decided , who am i to say anything Star. Well at the end you are daughter of your fatherConfused . Indira eyebrows went up on the commentUnhappy , she realized somewhere that she is repeating the history of the familyBroken Heart .But rishi didn't stop ...he adds " Miss Indira Sharma , daughter of Inder Sharma .Indira looks straight at rishi Cry.

Rishi once again continues Wink, that your father never thought what will be the condition of the family when he will leaveCry . And now today you have decided Star, so even you don't need to think about what will be the condition of your family after you Cry.Indira is thinking Confused. Rishi leaves and once again indira stops him and speaks " Listen , dont speak a word from your mouth now LOL. And i am not gonna repeat this again and again  that i don't need any help from youHeart . So please leave me , and stop explaining meSmile . Rishi says ok to it . He continues " than lets part ,Ermm you go that way and me mine . He sits on the bike and went awayROFL . Indira stares at the bike for sometime , than is lost in thinking .Unhappy

Scene shifts to mandira and her neighbor standing on the corner of the terraceHeart . The neighbour asks if she is getting late as its night alreadyUnhappy . Mandira replies with happiness Heart" Now what is late and what is early ...well now when hitler didi leaved our house , than i will do whatever i wish to do .ROFL."..The neighbour smilesHeart . Mandira continues " Well tell me one thing , why did you beat manoj . Do you really love me to that extent
Heart. " Neighbor answers " I seriously love u very much Heart, your swear Heart". Kutumb comes to ishan with the milk and the  milk chocolate in her hand Star . She asks ishan to make the milk by himself as she will not be able to do all thisROFL . Or else asked him to call his mom to make the milk ROFL. Ishaan calls ma but no one listen's Cry. Sunaina is busy smiling with her beloved husband Heart.Ishan is missing her bua Cry, he is feeling like crying Cry. Scared of the familyCry . Munna speaks " That from today onwards this indira's chair is mineAngry , i will only sit on this chair Ouch. Make this chair permanent for meOuch . And go and tell the whole family , that now the head of the family is no one else than me Angry. Me the headSleepy . " Ishan is disturbedUnhappy and speaks " Bua where are  you ?????? CryBoth sunaina and munna are laughing Heartwhen sunaina asks if she should set the dinnerSmile , munna replies "Definitely , now when the head of the family is already here . You should serve the dinner . "Smile

Rishi comes there.Star..ishan runs direct to him with the hope that he has brought back his bua( aunt )UnhappyDisapprove...The moment he reach him he asks for his aunt
Disapprove, looks for her around but he don't find herDisapprove . Rishi replies to him " I am sorry hero Disapprove, i lostBroken Heart . Iwasn't able to bring your aunt back Cry. She has left leaving you alone "Cry Broken HeartAnd he is interrupted with the word " stop "Wink by one and only indiraHug . Indira moves in the houseHugHeart . The smile from every family member face just vanishesConfused . The neighbor run's away leaving mandira aloneROFL .And indira's background tune is playedHeart . Indira put's her bag down and cross her hands like always and speaksHug " No body has the guts to ask me to leave this house "StarAnd the sound of hitler didi on the background .Thumbs UpHug Ishan runs to his aunt and give her a tight hugHugHeart . Ishan continues " My aunt , you come back Heart. For a minute i thought you will never be back to meDisapprove. Please never ever think of leaving me aloneHeart ( he is extremely happy Party)". . Indira replies " Did you complete your homework ????Heart " Ishan jumps and speak " Ya bua , i am done with my homeworkDancing . And i have packed my school bag tooDancing "Indira loves him like her baby HeartThe family members faces are looking irritated and dull Ouch..  Indira agains questions if ishan is done with brushing his teeth  while moving towards the stairs to which ishan replies " yes i am done with that after taking the dinner HeartParty" Indira says " Very Good to ishan HeartIn a moment she noticed that the water tap is openLOL and she comments " That the water is getting wasteStar , has anyone noticed . We have to pay water bill , don't you guys remember Angry. " to which sunaina replies "Indira i knew you will come back , as i know u can't leave us like this .ROFL I thought if u will ask water for the bath ROFL. So i have already filled the bucket for youROFL . You are understanding indira , rightROFL ? "Munna interrupts " She has left sweetheartLOL , she din't even listen to you LOL. Actually when has she listen to us???LOL , its just us who have always to listen to herLOL . I don't understand than people have to return , why the hell they leave the house for some moments thenShocked .Wht to give someone happiness but just for a small time .Shocked " ( the whole family isn't happy about her return , wierd family , i should sayShockedOuch ) Sunaina speaks " Did u all notice , from the moment she is back , she hasn't talk to anyone properlyShocked " Kutumb adds that she even din't ask for sorry Shocked . ( Surprising , indira was angry and the family wants her to say sorry Shocked. )Everyone agrees with the motherBroken Heart . The mother continues " When she left , she was full with angerOuch and now when she has come back , she is showing that as if she has done some favor to us "ShockedStar And she leaves . Mandira adds to it " That what is new in this , didi is always in angerCry . "and saying this mandira also leaves . Sunaina asks her husband that he must be tired and he should sleep by nowHeart . The husband replies in irritation that how will i be able to sleep now . ROFL

And at last our rishi speaks " What would have our landlady said to anyone in the family , she even din't speak to meROFL that thanks rishi , i am back home because of you Heart." Indira is shownWink . Rishi continues that let's now leave it . Rishi just forgetTongue . " Do good and than just forget that you have ever done any good to anyone ROFL" Indira listens to him Rishi is smiling
Heart ,Indira at last speaks " Hello , mr rishiSmile ". Rishi says yesHeart . Indira  continues " Pack your bags and take all your belongings till tomorrow's morningShocked , because tomorrow morning you have to leave the house Broken Heart.I have not forgotten that till now ROFL. " ( Indira proved that she is the part of the family ROFL, poor rishiBroken Heart . He did so much for herHeart . ) Rishi answers " cool , you return my money and i will leave from hereErmm . " Indira interrupts  " Radhe is bringing someone else tomorrow Disapprove. And he just not giving the three moths payment but the deposit tooBroken Heart . So tomorrow it will be full and final of you Broken Heart. ( she means poor rishi will be out of the house .Broken Heart ) If i have to sell this house even , to make you get lost from here Ermm. I am ready to do that even ROFL. " Rishi listens patiently and after indira leaves , he at last speaksHeart  " Tell me something god , what were you thinking when you made women ROFL. I mean see what have i got for helping her out Broken Heart. I become her assistant Heart, took care of her familyHeart , provide hospitality to her clientsHeart and today , today i explained the value of familyHeart to her and brought her back home Heart. And this is what she has gifted me withBroken Heart . HitlerROFL . He still speaks with a smile LOL. And makes a shooting action with her handsHeart . He is still smiling . Star

Rishi moves to his room Disapprove. Take his bags out Disapprove. Pack his photo frameBroken Heart . When ishan enters and ask if he is going Cry. Rishi asks that why didn't he sleep by now Tongue, his aunt will get angry Smile. But ishaan don't listens and continues with his innocent questionsHeart "  But where are u going ???Heart, where do u live ???
Heart , what do u do ??Heart If i have to meet you someday , how will i contact to youHeart . I don't know anything about you Heart. Tell na bro , where are u going ?????"Heart Rishi says now there is no meaning of such questions leftBroken Heart . The difficult thing right now is to pack his bag as packing irritates him .ROFL Ishan offers to help and rishi accepts Hug. Rishi says that i wonder if i could gave u something precious which never let's you forget me Hugto which ishan answers , that bro you have brought my aunt home .Heart And that seriously is thing because of which i can never forget you .Hug Rishi says only you are the one who understands this Heart. He says to himself " Kash your aunt would also have understand "Day Dreaming  . Inder has got the paper signed from kutumb and he and jhumpa have decided to sell the house Ouch, keep some money for the children and buy a bigger house for themselvesOuch . Jhumpa is more than happyOuch and she used really sweet words for her husband Heart.Ishan tries to make her aunt understand that rishi is good Hug, but indira asks him to sleep ROFL. Indira comes out ...she is open hairDay Dreaming , rishi is already standing on the terrace smilingDay Dreaming ...they both look at each other .Day Dreaming..for sometime the scene continues .Day DreamingHeart..and the episode ends .Heart

there was no precap in the episodeErmm .
The episode was 10/10 for me..Heart.everything was just perfect...Heartit was emotional Disapprovefun and funny too..ROFL.all the mixed emotions were there in it...
Heart

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THESE UPDATES TO ANY OTHER SITE .THESE UPDATES ARE EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 01 December 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123tmadrayKenpachidinu-hottoyo-tgorav89sarjitos---forever---razihananyasherarozina-Ratilovenupurkajol88sky86aewasakshi1bostanianameetasingh4ALUJNA21Gauri22tanusheemyraratimaxhotmark-mayurmeghna2*mystic.moon*gopi06mygabyQuelle-BelleramuskFavouriteofallaliaasdpsanmolRidhi.J.LOSilent.Dreamerbones88Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 1st December ( Indira is back )" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanks for putting it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyEtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i am done with the update atlast...Wink

Edited by Surbhi123 - 01 December 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THIS came on yesterday ( in the US )

mygabyEtherealRati

lovenupur

lovenupur

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thanks dear its awesome..

mygabyEtherealRati

kajol88

kajol88

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the beautiful WU

mygabyEtherealRati

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
awesome...

mygabyEtherealRati

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
This is yesterdays update

mygabyEtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.