Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Jum-RulzZ-

IF-Rockerz

-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Haye rama was basically chosen for the "beats". the 'beats' were Necessary because "Pasa Doble" is a Fierce, sullenly and a Rage-complete Dance style, It requires alot of Energy and Anger, so they had to do this style so Haye rama was chosen.. 
Labon ko wud do.. 
But the situation wasnt suitable for the song.. 
Plus 
Kriyansh also had to do the Sequence, so Haye rama was Better for both of the couples.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon ! (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Frankly speakling i didnt listen to the song rather i just watched the scenes. Any song will suit swaron becoz they can make the song look so nice and sweet. Sorry I know I am too baised about Swaron.

In a way may be they wanted some song so suit this particular dance form.

honeyangel

Groupbie

honeyangel

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hehehehe but i liked the Hayye Rama Sequence Heart Its one of the best swaron dances... and I guess For me it was the most beautiful performance of swaron till date Big smile Tongue

-Jum-RulzZ-

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeyangel

Hehehehe but i liked the Hayye Rama Sequence Heart Its one of the best swaron dances... and I guess For me it was the most beautiful performance of swaron till date Big smile Tongue

they danced awesome no doubt

honeyangel

honeyangel

Groupbie

honeyangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by honeyangel

they danced awesome no doubt

Yeaaah with intensity and what a chemistry which we are missing now Stern Smile

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
are we ever goin to see dis passionate SwaRon..with such a breathtaking chemistry?!!when dey danced..it was such immensely ravishing!!I soo wish we get another such dance!!!!the dance still makes me Go alll OMMMGGG!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.