Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i used to dislike the song but after seeing swaron performance cant stop myself from humming the tune...totally fida on the part...particularly the jaane tumne kya ab socha age age...ham to bas darne lage...<3<3<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon ! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Maine pehle original video nahi dekha tha and thanks to you ab kabhi dekhoonga bhi nahi. For me 'haaye rama' will be always a memory of Swaron . Waise mera favourite Swaron song is 'Mere paas hai tu'. 

...Such...

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
labon ko is better bt i also lked haye rama...sry rafi dii...lol
o lyk both..
swaron har chheeez me suit krte hain...!!!!!!!!!

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
wat u didnt like it????? why dear????
didnt expect this...i loved it to extreme...
dunno...but i think song showed the wild image of swaron vch i felt gud abt it...song suits passo doble vigorous steps so well...and swaron is a hot couple and they need to show the hot and wild side as well...cozzz after the corridor sequence this song is juss apt is wat i feel...iss gaaney sey swayam ka "desperate to get sharon" image pata chala hai...so i have liked it...other kind of songs can be used to shot anytime... aur bhi bahut chances hai...but this knd can nly be shown rarely...

did u try to view it from a  wild angle???? if not then u shud...i think dat way u may not juss like it...u wud love it...u wud love the fire among two of dat point of time...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 February 2012 at 10:19pm

...Pwinch3ss...

...Pwinch3ss...

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ya u r right...

SwaRonLover97

SwaRonLover97

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Jus saw d origianl hayye rama sequence...yuck its super cheap and yucky...bt honestly wid SwaRon on-screen i dnt care wat d song is...unko dekhne ke baad aur kucch analyse nahi kar pati coza deir awesome chemistry and perfectness...fr a minute i did nt evn feel lyk hearing d song whn bod of dem entered ... dey bod luk soo PERFECT...the song though ws a lil bit of a let dwn and insult to a fairytale,clean and classy couple lyk SwaRon...par thnkgod CVs ne (fr a change) pura focus kriyaansh par nahi rakha & SwaRon ko woh screen-space diya wat dey deserve and nt NLY KRIYAANSH...
basically SwaRon cheap se cheap,yucky se yucky gaane ko apne classic chemistry and perfection ke saath accha bana lete hai...
LUV U SwaRon... abh bas sharon swayum ko bata de ki she luves him 2...cm on he literally DESERVES 2 kno and 2 b wid hr...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonLover97

Jus saw d origianl hayye rama sequence...yuck its super cheap and yucky...bt honestly wid SwaRon on-screen i dnt care wat d song is...unko dekhne ke baad aur kucch analyse nahi kar pati coza deir awesome chemistry and perfectness...fr a minute i did nt evn feel lyk hearing d song whn bod of dem entered ... dey bod luk soo PERFECT...the song though ws a lil bit of a let dwn and insult to a fairytale,clean and classy couple lyk SwaRon...par thnkgod CVs ne (fr a change) pura focus kriyaansh par nahi rakha & SwaRon ko woh screen-space diya wat dey deserve and nt NLY KRIYAANSH...
basically SwaRon cheap se cheap,yucky se yucky gaane ko apne classic chemistry and perfection ke saath accha bana lete hai...
LUV U SwaRon... abh bas sharon swayum ko bata de ki she luves him 2...cm on he literally DESERVES 2 kno and 2 b wid hr...Embarrassed

Very well put ! Hope to see more posts from u in the future Embarrassed

And yes .. the original sequence was the depiction of the perverse imagination of a 40 somthing man .. fantasizing over his latest muse ... an upcoming starlet. I found it REPULSIVE .. but then again ... it was used to SWARON ! I dunno how they do it .. but Haye Rama jaise %*^&@ gaaney ko bhi they managed to turn around and  make it look tastefully sensuous .. despite the trashy original sequence !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.