Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay - Written Update - December 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunel303

I too can volunteer for updts just let me know.
BTW kalka episode was nice. I hope Fri is totally devoted to Manali and also that the Raveena part will only be the last 20 mins of ME on Sat. Wink

you can do it regularly...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay - Written Update - December 1 (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naz for the update..Hug. Very good episode after the wednesday disaster.. Pity pooja LOL

Waise, i really hope that Pooja doesn't pity on me for today and tomo's update LOL LOL Fingers crossed as i want only Manali.. TongueLOLLOL

And about the updates, I'm already doing Friday and ME regular updates... I can volunteer for backup for any day. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-neeme-Nightingale-

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Maria, where was U Dear..I asked This In Speciall Annoucement Thread... So u r Ready For Backup updates...

@Naz, Tell me Abt U... u r not ready For regular updates which u r Doing????

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

@Maria, where was U Dear..I asked This In Speciall Annoucement Thread... So u r Ready For Backup updates...

sorry neeme.. i didn't notice that thread Ouch ya i'm ready for back up updates on Monday/Wednesday dear... Big smile

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by neeme

sorry neeme.. i didn't notice that thread Ouch ya i'm ready for back up updates on Monday/Wednesday dear... Big smile
only for 2 days???? We need Backup updater for whole week

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.