Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hayye Rama and Shantanu's 180 U-Turn

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okayyy ! So Ive got SOOO much to say about this Hayye Rama sequence .. but lets start off with the Majnu himself .. cuz hez shown the most DRASTIC change !!

1.ShanTannu -  Is it just me or the button up Shirt , Dress Pants (Which make because of his height .. make him look SUAAAVE) and formal shoes (ALL BLACK, mind you) REALLY suits ShanTannu..  ?? WHOA this is SUCH a 180 from his usual Plaids on tee and faded jeans and casual get up ... not that I dont ADORE him uss avatar mein bhi but this is like .. β˜ΊοΈ Awww humara Majnu Boy bada ho gaya !! *Khushi ke aansoo* πŸ˜† . the hairs still the same messy toussled-ish ... but normally the same hair which makes u wanna ruffle his head and go awww kitna cute hai !! πŸ˜³ Yahaan its .. HOT ! β˜ΊοΈ <--- Never thought I'd use this Emoticon for "Swayam" . Shantanu Maheshwari sure has come a LOOONG way from the awkward gangly Majnu from the early days of D3 ... 

Bacha toh stud ban gaya re  πŸ˜† Koi Arrti ka thaali laao .. nazar utaaro  iski ! πŸ˜†  And now toh he is thretening to come with 6 packs and all HAHA .. waise hi ladkiyan kam pareshan karti hai isse jo hi is inviting more trouble πŸ˜›

As for his expressions .. I wonder if its SWAYAM or ShanTannu ?? Ab come one now .. ITNI  achi acting toh koi nahin karta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† LOL joke joke πŸ˜†

And DAMN .. the lifts .. the way he threw Sneha up in the air .. that I dunno fallin back on one had thign .. SOme srs Arm strenght there !!AWESOME job ! I wonder KITNA practice kiya hoga in logon ne  πŸ˜²

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lolzzz rafi di...luv ur posts...!!!!!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
one needs to check out his eyes man...brimming wid passion...whoa...
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eeepp!! SRSLYYY..FORST TO SWARON KILL US BY THIER AWESOME ACTING AND DANCE AND NOW U RFI T RAHMAN YOUUU FILL US BY YOUR POSTS πŸ˜† I agreee !! sai mein yar koi aarti ki thaali laau!! :D :D m SOO dead ! shantannu was looking SOOO hott ! β˜ΊοΈ
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Hehehehehehe EEEP PEHELE TO SWAROM KILL US THEIR AWESOME ACTING AND DANCE..THEN UU KILL US BY UR AWESOME POSTS..AND EEP ! OHHH MANNN! I SOOO AGREE TO YOU !! SWAYAM IN THIS AVATAR WAS SOOO HOTTT!! ALL BLACK πŸ˜³..SHOES..SHIRT,..PANTS...EEP! SOOO SOO SOOO HOOTTT!!!☺️ SAI MEIN YAAR KOI POOJA KI THAALI LAAAU AARTI UTAARU APNE SHANTANNU KII !! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ Edited by ashmine - 12 years ago
SwaRon227 thumbnail
I posted twice LOLL :P sorry! ^^
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rafi, im going crazy over shantanu.. love him... He is totally different now. Love swaron, they have great chemistry :) 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yummoBB

Rafi, im going crazy over shantanu.. love him... He is totally different now. Love swaron, they have great chemistry :) 

we all are...how hawt he lukd in the whole black attire+ the aggressive xprsn in his eyes...😳
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Kuchh naa kahooo kuch hgi naaa kahooo πŸ˜†
ShanT
annu kitaa hot lag ra tha ab ... kya bolu mainn!! LOLL.. oh god !! all this is driving me CRAAZZZYYY !! he looked sooo freakinggg hottt !!!☺️ 
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...

Let me blush theek se ...

EEEPPP!!<333333333333

TANNU TANNU TANNU!!!!

He was so ffin' SEXY in those black formal,the aggressive look...the way he swivelled Sneha around,the lifts..everything was just so SEXY!!!!