Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Okayyy ! So Ive got SOOO much to say about this Hayye Rama sequence .. but lets start off with the Majnu himself .. cuz hez shown the most DRASTIC change !!

1.ShanTannu -  Is it just me or the button up Shirt , Dress Pants (Which make because of his height .. make him look SUAAAVE) and formal shoes (ALL BLACK, mind you) REALLY suits ShanTannu..  ?? WHOA this is SUCH a 180 from his usual Plaids on tee and faded jeans and casual get up ... not that I dont ADORE him uss avatar mein bhi but this is like .. Blushing Awww humara Majnu Boy bada ho gaya !! *Khushi ke aansoo* LOL . the hairs still the same messy toussled-ish ... but normally the same hair which makes u wanna ruffle his head and go awww kitna cute hai !! Embarrassed Yahaan its .. HOT ! Blushing <--- Never thought I'd use this Emoticon for "Swayam" . Shantanu Maheshwari sure has come a LOOONG way from the awkward gangly Majnu from the early days of D3 ... 

Bacha toh stud ban gaya re  LOL Koi Arrti ka thaali laao .. nazar utaaro  iski ! LOL  And now toh he is thretening to come with 6 packs and all HAHA .. waise hi ladkiyan kam pareshan karti hai isse jo hi is inviting more trouble Tongue

As for his expressions .. I wonder if its SWAYAM or ShanTannu ?? Ab come one now .. ITNI  achi acting toh koi nahin karta Wink LOL LOL joke joke LOL

And DAMN .. the lifts .. the way he threw Sneha up in the air .. that I dunno fallin back on one had thign .. SOme srs Arm strenght there !!AWESOME job ! I wonder KITNA practice kiya hoga in logon ne  Shocked

Edited by SwaRon911 - 04 December 2011 at 11:02am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahna.tripathiTeena_Swaronmili1987mrashlover_kriyanshneeliyeryummoBB2cute4u_22SwaRon227katie.swaronroshni_rjDD_TannufanJalebiHeartssreya19royPhosphenesShantanuSoulmeeryyflirteyedtannuluvMirageSwaronRadioactive.Gratitude_MeSayaneeH.Lecter--Rumeli--yasrikrittika23VruShan_SwaRon-Aicha--Antu-_-Aslan-radt-.nandini.---Destiny--sree_swaron---Priya----Sakina-nami2811CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hayye Rama and Shantanu's 180 U-Turn" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
lolzzz rafi di...luv ur posts...!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
one needs to check out his eyes man...brimming wid passion...whoa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227idiot_boxRafz

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Eeepp!! SRSLYYY..FORST TO SWARON KILL US BY THIER AWESOME ACTING AND DANCE AND NOW U RFI T RAHMAN YOUUU FILL US BY YOUR POSTS LOL I agreee !! sai mein yar koi aarti ki thaali laau!! :D :D m SOO dead ! shantannu was looking SOOO hott ! Blushing

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hehehehehehe EEEP PEHELE TO SWAROM KILL US THEIR AWESOME ACTING AND DANCE..THEN UU KILL US BY UR AWESOME POSTS..AND EEP ! OHHH MANNN! I SOOO AGREE TO YOU !! SWAYAM IN THIS AVATAR WAS SOOO HOTTT!! ALL BLACK Embarrassed..SHOES..SHIRT,..PANTS...EEP! SOOO SOO SOOO HOOTTT!!!Blushing SAI MEIN YAAR KOI POOJA KI THAALI LAAAU AARTI UTAARU APNE SHANTANNU KII !! Blushing Embarrassed

Edited by ashmine - 01 December 2011 at 12:16pm

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I posted twice LOLL :P sorry! ^^

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Rafi, im going crazy over shantanu.. love him... He is totally different now. Love swaron, they have great chemistry :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummoBB

Rafi, im going crazy over shantanu.. love him... He is totally different now. Love swaron, they have great chemistry :) 

we all are...how hawt he lukd in the whole black attire+ the aggressive xprsn in his eyes...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.