Ahem's words!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ahem's words were so sweet in today's episode,
"Fine i'll let you go but im coming with you as your shadow behind you, You may not be able to see me but i'll be behind you"
When he said i'll let you go,it was so heart-warming!
and in the precap aswell,how he got nervous and told her to be carefulEmbarrassed

Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharRitu-munnihyderabadhana_yvarshu27Nihira-fanNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem's words!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshu27

IF-Rockerz

varshu27

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i agree ...it was a fantastic speech...by the end of the track hoping to hear more such speeches...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabadhana_yNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

It's good that Ahem will be feeling the worry for his wife now, it will go a great way in helping him to come to terms with his feelings and hopefully make Gopi aware of his feelings too!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabadhana_yNihira-fanvarshu27-JollyJabeen-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Ahem wont' stop surprising me each day with his words, expressions, concern for her,... from now he will be behind her like a strong pillar thru thick and thin... the concern and support are clearly visible in his eyes, words and actions...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharhana_y-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top