Bade Acche Laggte Hai

outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
haan...I loved it when Ram said 
"PRiya bahut bahut bahut achhi ladki hai, main priya ko kisi ke liye bhi nahi chodunga..."  Awwweee...so wanted to hear that...Love the progress in their relation today.

And Priya Deep Expressive Emotional Eyes is a killing combination that will help me survive till Monday Day Dreaming

So Many Wow moments in Todays episode ... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--meghna2haribol79SriBSakshi_Deewanileo4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

haan...I loved it when Ram said 
"PRiya bahut bahut bahut achhi ladki hai, main priya ko kisi ke liye bhi nahi chodunga..."  Awwweee...so wanted to hear that...Love the progress in their relation today.

And Priya Deep Expressive Emotional Eyes is a killing combination that will help me survive till Monday Day Dreaming

So Many Wow moments in Todays episode ... Smile

absolutely didi.. specially the boat scene.. her tears were so naturalClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymSriB

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
agree with you was an awsome episode today.finally raya getting somewhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

cutiesakshi

cutiesakshi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yup guys it was a wonderful episode...loved evry bit of it...loved d way ram looks his wifey wen dey were siiting on beach aftr d plane incident n priya  lowers her eyes knowing dat ram is looking her...deir emotional scene...n my favourite aaj hum sath me time spend karenge...aww our golu is liking priyas company...n he thanks her...precap was also vry interesting...now its difficult to wait till monday...one more thing sakshi was looking gorgeous,mindblowing...love u sakshi...

SriB

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Agree completely with u anu..

One more awesome scene was when Ram got emotional and said, mere kismat dekho, bachche to mere paas hai nahi and the look priya had on him was aawww Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Best episode of HM till now... Thanks to the CV's.. and apeksha, i got no words for her.. I will say "Mei tujhe chodungi nahi apeksha" for confusing  us and make us break our heads.. Evil SmileROFL

haribol79

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Anu on all counts.. Yes its high time for Ram to confess about his past.. But I just wonder whether Apeksha reached Priya and poisoned something and thats why she is in tears even before Ram has completely opened his heart..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79SriBash91

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Agree with you Anu on all counts.. Yes its high time for Ram to confess about his past.. But I just wonder whether Apeksha reached Priya and poisoned something and thats why she is in tears even before Ram has completely opened his heart..

Maris that might happen.. but even If AP has done that m sure Priya will be overwhelmed seeing Ram confessing to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79SriB

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Goldie

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
"Mein kissi aur ke liye priya ko nhi chodunga" Wow dat definately was one of d best dialogue frm ram!!!! Totally enjoyed yesterdays epi  Big smile

SriB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.