Bade Acche Laggte Hai

outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ek baar epi dekhne se dil hi nahi bhara..I just watched Raya scenes all over again...Can't get enough of Sakshi.

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyeSriBSakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
After a long long time, 

One could feel the special bond that Ram and Priya share.. 
Loved the way their conversations shaped up throughout the episode.. 

and the precap was just the icing on the cake.. 
the hurt look on her face when he mentioned his past - awww well done Sakshi and Ram! Kudos to you :D

lifeztufSriBSakshi_Deewani

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey thanks a lot anu dear... was waiting for some 1 to post something abt todays epi... till maria post the detailed update...

as i dont have access to TV this time...

but as its clear from... ur update... no doubt it will help us to bear 3 days...
without balh...

anyways... once again u rock without ur special affects... specially that... hats off and bow down one...

SriB-MariaMars-Sakshi_Deewani

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

GORGEOUS as she looked today in every single scene- be it boat, be it airplane, picnic bench, room...everywhere...LOVE SAKSHI SOOO MUCH Day Dreaming
Absolutely agree. She was looking stunningly GORGEOUS in that blue saree. Those emotional beautiful eyes & happiness on the face was priceless!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
oh forgot to mention.. when Apeksha asked him to stay with them (donoo who r these ppl) he said main Priya ko nehi chodunga.. whereas Ram always kept his so called family 1st... but today it was only Priya for himDay Dreaming

meghna2SriBleo4ever

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

oh forgot to mention.. when Apeksha asked him to stay with them (donoo who r these ppl) he said main Priya ko nehi chodunga.. whereas Ram always kept his so called family 1st... but today it was only Priya for himDay Dreaming

Hahahahhaa I am more than sure the other person is Ram's own mom who  lives with Apeksha for some reason.. LOL

dekh lena.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghna2SriBSakshi_Deewanileo4ever

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan_forever

hey thanks a lot anu dear... was waiting for some 1 to post something abt todays epi... till maria post the detailed update...

as i dont have access to TV this time...

but as its clear from... ur update... no doubt it will help us to bear 3 days...
without balh...

anyways... once again u rock without ur special affects... specially that... hats off and bow down one...

my pleasure yaar... catch the epi... it was by far the best epi of BALHBounce

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by Anamika163

Hahahahhaa I am more than sure the other person is Ram's own mom who  lives with Apeksha for some reason.. LOL

dekh lena.. 

haan i knwStern Smile but its high time she should be introducedTongue Out 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.