outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey thanks a lot anu dear... was waiting for some 1 to post something abt todays epi... till maria post the detailed update...

as i dont have access to TV this time...

but as its clear from... ur update... no doubt it will help us to bear 3 days...
without balh...

anyways... once again u rock without ur special affects... specially that... hats off and bow down one...

Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

GORGEOUS as she looked today in every single scene- be it boat, be it airplane, picnic bench, room...everywhere...LOVE SAKSHI SOOO MUCH πŸ˜
Absolutely agree. She was looking stunningly GORGEOUS in that blue saree. Those emotional beautiful eyes & happiness on the face was priceless!
oh forgot to mention.. when Apeksha asked him to stay with them (donoo who r these ppl) he said main Priya ko nehi chodunga.. whereas Ram always kept his so called family 1st... but today it was only Priya for him😍
Originally posted by Anamika163

oh forgot to mention.. when Apeksha asked him to stay with them (donoo who r these ppl) he said main Priya ko nehi chodunga.. whereas Ram always kept his so called family 1st... but today it was only Priya for him😍

Hahahahhaa I am more than sure the other person is Ram's own mom who  lives with Apeksha for some reason.. πŸ˜†

dekh lena.. 
Originally posted by fan_forever

hey thanks a lot anu dear... was waiting for some 1 to post something abt todays epi... till maria post the detailed update...

as i dont have access to TV this time...

but as its clear from... ur update... no doubt it will help us to bear 3 days...
without balh...

anyways... once again u rock without ur special affects... specially that... hats off and bow down one...

my pleasure yaar... catch the epi... it was by far the best epi of BALH
Originally posted by ronitfan

Hahahahhaa I am more than sure the other person is Ram's own mom who  lives with Apeksha for some reason.. πŸ˜†

dekh lena.. 

haan i knw😳 but its high time she should be introduced
haan...I loved it when Ram said 
"PRiya bahut bahut bahut achhi ladki hai, main priya ko kisi ke liye bhi nahi chodunga..."  Awwweee...so wanted to hear that...Love the progress in their relation today.

And Priya Deep Expressive Emotional Eyes is a killing combination that will help me survive till Monday πŸ˜

So Many Wow moments in Todays episode ... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

haan...I loved it when Ram said 
"PRiya bahut bahut bahut achhi ladki hai, main priya ko kisi ke liye bhi nahi chodunga..."  Awwweee...so wanted to hear that...Love the progress in their relation today.

And Priya Deep Expressive Emotional Eyes is a killing combination that will help me survive till Monday πŸ˜

So Many Wow moments in Todays episode ... πŸ˜Š

absolutely didi.. specially the boat scene.. her tears were so naturalπŸ‘
agree with you was an awsome episode today.finally raya getting somewhere
yup guys it was a wonderful episode...loved evry bit of it...loved d way ram looks his wifey wen dey were siiting on beach aftr d plane incident n priya  lowers her eyes knowing dat ram is looking her...deir emotional scene...n my favourite aaj hum sath me time spend karenge...aww our golu is liking priyas company...n he thanks her...precap was also vry interesting...now its difficult to wait till monday...one more thing sakshi was looking gorgeous,mindblowing...love u sakshi...