Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
so as we hv observed... Thursdays are always power pactClap so it was toniteDancing 

so starting with the sea ride scene that we BALHians were waiting for weeks... superb... out of the world... Priya clutching Ram's hand... awwwEmbarrassed  Ram trying too divert her concentration so that she let goes her fear... Ram confessing his fear about height n Priya reciprocating that his fear was transferred to her... very well written n beautifully shotParty  then the cruise... wow!! hv we seen such an emotional scene b4... their feelings directly connected to our hearts... speechless performance by our RaShiClapClap Kudos to them...
Bow Down Before You

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY: "jab ek insaan ki asson dusre insan ke akhon se aiya... iss bada rishta aur kya ho sakta hain"
brilliant PriyaParty totally agree with u...

n haila i die on Ram's confession in their room... he do feels that Priya reduces his sorrows n enhances his happiness... way to go Ram... ur finaly on the right track... n by the final shot.. Ram gave a bang on... "Main kisi aur ke liye Priya ko nehi chodunga" wooohhooo...DancingSilly proud of u RamApprove

n last but not the least the precapClap: gr8 effort by Ram telling on his own about his past... but our Priya baby is in tearsCry just hope she doesnt break down
eagerly waiting for MondayBouncy 5

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2sentientpappy123pmshah1jj567gondichennai28ReeshAxymsanjanasirianushka30ranmarsushrailoveraya--RaYa--apricityMefromNJHeenapCinderella100desigirl0103-Swetha--Preetz-meghna2--SHWETA--kavmuksdeepa911sevakCelina_SuganthiSAbhiAniKarna89-SakshisFan-haribol79saisamanvisaniya9919Gunjan.anizorSriBash91leo4everanna44anjubalaMithuupaljayNelsviny_queenmaris08--sumana13--nithyamkvswethasyam08-MariaMars-avivakirkstranger2roseSuchi-ani_grshanti05Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "outstanding epi!! mind blowing precap" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
love u anu
thanks for the short update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBSakshi_Deewani

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
nice post..
finally ram took a gud decision to tel priya abt apeksha.. eagerly waiting for monday's episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBsaniya9919leo4ever

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Agreed Anamika. Finally saw their  relationship progress. Some seriousness finally. Ram and Sakshi are the best  with emotinal scenes.

I hope they keep this going. Bahut hassi mazzak ho chukka ab thoda seriousness ho jaye.

Edited by KripaRajput - 01 December 2011 at 11:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

loveraya--RaYa--haribol79Karna89AbhiAnisaniya9919rups2408SriBsaisamanvi--sumana13--

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

thank you for the mini update
was eagerly waiting !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you Anu... Mindblowing episode...
Bestest episode ever...Brilliant performance by RaShi.

Loved loved loved Ram's confession in the boat and Priya's hand of friendship and dialogs and expressions...Took my heart away..
Loved Ram's confession after the Sea Plane ride and again Loved Priya in every single expression.
Loved Ram's confession in the room abt "Kisi ka saath zaroori hota hai"

Sakshi and Ram totally rocked todays episode. Precap was scary but I am confident that everything will be all good . Don't know why CV's are portraying Apeksha as Ram's gf but that could just be a twist to scare us viewers.

Waiting for Monday...

Sakshi looked Most Beautiful in Blue Sari. IMO, Blue and Green color suit her THE BEST.  To me she never looked as GORGEOUS as she looked today in every single scene- be it boat, be it airplane, picnic bench, room...everywhere...LOVE SAKSHI SOOO MUCH Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymloveraya--RaYa--noddiye--SHWETA--haribol79saniya9919SriBSakshi_Deewanileo4ever--sumana13--swethasyam08

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Awesome episode! Loved it. Ram & Sakshi were fabulous.Beautiful emotional moments between RaYa. Finally, Ram said how he feels about his present.ApproveParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89saisamanviSriB--sumana13--Sakshi_DeewaniDabulls23

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

Sakshi looked Most Beautiful in Blue Sari. IMO, Blue and Green color suit her THE BEST.  To me she never looked as GORGEOUS as she looked today in every single scene- be it boat, be it airplane, picnic bench, room...everywhere...LOVE SAKSHI SOOO MUCH Day Dreaming

didi... she suits in every color... every out fit.. any kinda of environment... as i hv said earlier even in the horrible color brown she looks stunning... our princess is just ... i donno...
m lost again
Very Confused find me a correct adjective for her yaar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--RaYa--Celina_--SHWETA--saniya9919SriB--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.