Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omggg i love ur posts!!  seriously ur right the way they used the mirrors was esp good! kudos to swaron wot an amazing couple/team they made the best use of everything love them to bits!! ❤️
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblykaur

omggg i love ur posts!!  seriously ur right the way they used the mirrors was esp good! kudos to swaron wot an amazing couple/team they made the best use of everything love them to bits!! ❤️

Bhai ab SwaRon ka hai hi jaadu kuch aisa 😳
And yeh mirrors toh mirrors hai .. LITERALLY speaking .. waise dekha jaaye toh EVERYTIME Sharon looks into his eyes .. she sees herself looking back at her ! 😍 Cuz Swayam ke ankhon mein toh humesha Sharon hi hoti hai .. toh yeh bhi huye naa .. MIRRORS !! 😳
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Bhai ab SwaRon ka hai hi jaadu kuch aisa 😳
And yeh mirrors toh mirrors hai .. LITERALLY speaking .. waise dekha jaaye toh EVERYTIME Sharon looks into his eyes .. she sees herself looking back at her ! 😍 Cuz Swayam ke ankhon mein toh humesha Sharon hi hoti hai .. toh yeh bhi huye naa .. MIRRORS !! 😳

swayum ki toh dimag mein bhi siraf sharon hai no kachra yaad hai??? 😆
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Waise speaking of mirrorrrs .. Mirrors always DID play a very important in Swa|ROn;'s relationsship .. Swayam;s FIRST ever gift to Sharon was  a ... MIRROR 😳  😍

OMG...I TOTALLY 4GOT SWAYAM'S 1ST GIFT  TO SHARON WAS A MIRROR...😳
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

swayum ki toh dimag mein bhi siraf sharon hai no kachra yaad hai??? 😆

TUM NE SHARON KO KATCHRA BOLA ?!?!? 😲  And yeah .. She is all he thinks about doesnt he 😍
JalebiHearts thumbnail
no i said remember that scene where swayum says i dont need to clean my brain because there is no kachra only sharon ❤️ i was refering to that :) they think about each other all the time !!! <3
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

no i said remember that scene where swayum says i dont need to clean my brain because there is no kachra only sharon ❤️ i was refering to that :) they think about each other all the time !!! <3

I think this is the scene u are lookin' for ? 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0j21aPZ0_s&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]