shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all!!
Today's episode was fabulous except for the apeksha bit that ruined it!!
I know even when I saw today's episode all the theories and articles about apeksha being Ram's sister n cousin and all went down the drain!!
Even the precap was super scary but when I think about ektas reputation about being the master manipulator I realised this is just a googly to keep us biting our nails the whole weekend and in the end tadaa she will be that past which includes his real mom and she will be his sister!!!
So people just chill and wait for the googly to hit us but only this time we'll be prepared 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree shaaran..
apeksha won't be ram's gf.. but one thing i don't understand if apeksha is ram's sister why ram told tat he s married now n won't leave priya..
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumithra

agree shaaran..
apeksha won't be ram's gf.. but one thing i don't understand if apeksha is ram's sister why ram told tat he s married now n won't leave priya..

I know lots of things were very confusing and many questions have risen in our minds regarding whatever ram did and said today...first him accepting his need for priya in his life and then the last dialogue!!
I am sure it was just to confuse us and nothing else
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaaranya

I know lots of things were very confusing and many questions have risen in our minds regarding whatever ram did and said today...first him accepting his need for priya in his life and then the last dialogue!!
I am sure it was just to confuse us and nothing else

agree.. confusing dialogues said by ram n apeksha.. it's time to reveal dis mystery.. precap was interesting.. hope ram will tel priya abt apeksha on mon..
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup.n it was a bday card instead of some lovey-dovey card... bring it ekta...we are soo prepared for the googly...😆
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for posting dear hopefully this is true 😊.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumithra

agree shaaran..

Its because apeksha offered him to leave everything and come and stay with them forever.. Apeksha wants Ram to leave niharika as she knows her true colors and unite with his real mom. May be she thinks Priya is like niharika, so wants to separate Ram..

But well done ekta and team for confusing and manipulating us and now we have to wait 3 long days 🥱
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaaranya ..The Cvs are very clever lot.. First they give hints that Apeksha is long lost sister, then they circulate rumours that she is a cousin..Now we really wonder whether she was engaged to be married to Ram in the past and she got jilted and  has been waiting for an opportunity to get back at him..
In total the HM episodes are well interspersed with curiosity and intrigue about what is really the character of Apeksha..The focus is very subtle and has  shifted from Raya slowly..
Just have to wait till monday, I guess...
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gihctaws

<font color="#0000ff">yup.n it was a bday card instead of some lovey-dovey card... bring it ekta...we are soo prepared for the googly...😆</font>

I know it was a birthday card and not some valentine day card!!!
Can't wait for the suspense to come out...yeh Monday kab aayega 😕
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shaaranya

I know it was a birthday card and not some valentine day card!!!
Can't wait for the suspense to come out...yeh Monday kab aayega 😕

3 raat aur 4 din ke baadh... 🤣🤣

Me too in same situation dear... not working at office  dreaming abt RaYa 😍