Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumithra

dis apeksha story s dragging too much.. there s no hint abt dis apeksha.. but i don't think apeksha s ram's gf..
Agree with you Sumithra,definitely not a girlfriend.Rams characterization is hat he was too busy to have a life or a girl friend,now how can the Cvs do a turn around

Edited by SriB - 02 December 2011 at 2:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha was rams past;-( (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siyona

siyona

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ya ram's mom was supposed to be introduced in this australia..and in telly chakkar it was said that priya was going to solve the differences between ram and his mother..
i wonder if that track has been cancelled because there r noo promos..or hints upto now as such..
i strongly feel that this apeksha cannot be ram's previous girlfriend or anything..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.