Page 3 Page 4

meghna2

Goldie

meghna2

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
no i dont   want any child from apeksha,i think she is lying,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha was rams past;-( (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
she is maybe who he was promised to ...still has connection to his real mom...maybe distant cousin...friend gum ho gaya...was her words

shree20

shree20

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
my guess is Ram is only testing Priya in the precap...
he is not going to tell anything about apeksha
and Apeksha is not his GF..she is only talking about her and Rams mom I think
dont worry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghna2sadffiswethasyam08

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I really pray that she's not ram's past
they might be closely related...may be bro-sis...
i don't think ekta would ruin this show so soon...LOL

Autumn_Fairy

KBCFan

Goldie

KBCFan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
the article says she is his sister

-Swasti-

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaiku

apeksha mayb ram's sis. Hum dono in d sense apeksha n her mom i.e. Ram's real mom. Niharika mentiond tht agar ram aur apeksha ek hogaya toh ram humse rishta todeyga n all.

Bingo! There is no mystery there ... Ram doesn't have a GF ... Priya was the only girl in his life. Becoz Niharika didn't allow any girl to come close to Ram and infact she didn't want Ram to get married in first place. 

1) Apeksha is Ram's sister (I don't know if she is his real sister or half sister). 
2) The "Hum Dono" Apeksha keeps referring to in this instance is indeed Ram's birth mother (Actress, Tarana's Raja's (Neha Shergill) real mother, actress Madhu Raja) 
3) It has been reported by TB that Priya will meet Ram's real mother in Australia and she will bring them closer. Since that has not happened until now, it is fairly certain that it is going to happen soon enough. Ram's mother will then tell Ram about Niharika's true nature and her intent to live off Ram's money. How Ram will react to this piece of news is not yet out. 

This Apeksha mystery is only to agitate viewers. LOL The greeting card said, "Have a Nice Life" ... Not I love you or anything like that. Ram shut it quickly so that we wouldn't see the details. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronssadffi

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by vaiku

apeksha mayb ram's sis. Hum dono in d sense apeksha n her mom i.e. Ram's real mom. Niharika mentiond tht agar ram aur apeksha ek hogaya toh ram humse rishta todeyga n all.

Bingo! There is no mystery there ... Ram doesn't have a GF ... Priya was the only girl in his life. Becoz Niharika didn't allow any girl to come close to Ram and infact she didn't want Ram to get married in first place. 

1) Apeksha is Ram's sister (I don't know if she is his real sister or half sister). 
2) The "Hum Dono" Apeksha keeps referring to in this instance is indeed Ram's birth mother (Actress, Tarana's Raja's (Neha Shergill) real mother, actress Madhu Raja) 
3) It has been reported by TB that Priya will meet Ram's real mother in Australia and she will bring them closer. Since that has not happened until now, it is fairly certain that it is going to happen soon enough. Ram's mother will then tell Ram about Niharika's true nature and her intent to live off Ram's money. How Ram will react to this piece of news is not yet out. 

This Apeksha mystery is only to agitate viewers. LOL The greeting card said, "Have a Nice Life" ... Not I love you or anything like that. Ram shut it quickly so that we wouldn't see the details. 

hehe...love u Lady...such optimism ...and You still managed to see the details in the Card...I couldn't read what was written in there...So "Have a nice Life" it was ... we are such a crazy bunch of balh lovers :D

shanak2010

shanak2010

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hopefully...jst hope she is his sis:-)

sadffi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.