Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shanak2010

shanak2010

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
After watchng 2days episode i feel apeksha was rams gf in d past..;-(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha was rams past;-(" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
No no .. see we have to wait fro full sentence .. she is not his past.. Sakshi's face was - lovely expressions
Don't loose heart :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavlirekhab25sadffi

shubsmayur

Groupbie

shubsmayur

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yaa me too feeling sameCry and she is again again saying "hum dono" is that mean ram is having a child Confused  pls  don't take me wrong and i don't wanna spoil any one's mood just saying it, i m confused  is that mean no ram's real mother track?????????      

Edited by shubsmayur - 01 December 2011 at 10:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nah that wat ekta wants!!
She wants us to ruin the whole weekend speculating about what is apekshas truth n who is the dono while she plans a mega surprise on Monday so just chill and enjoy the wait

Autumn_FairysiyonaSriB

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
dis apeksha story s dragging too much.. there s no hint abt dis apeksha.. but i don't think apeksha s ram's gf..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronsrekhab25SriBsadffishaaranya

Geeglu

Geeglu

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
may be Apeksha's mom  and her... is what hum dono pointing to.. may be Ram's cousin from his dad's 1st wife (his mom).. 

siyonaprernacdasadffi

vaiku

vaiku

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
apeksha mayb ram's sis. Hum dono in d sense apeksha n her mom i.e. Ram's real mom. Niharika mentiond tht agar ram aur apeksha ek hogaya toh ram humse rishta todeyga n all.

pgshahmacaronsjakther7

cooldreams

cooldreams

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
No..Apeksha is Ram's cousin. It was also mentioned in this article sometime back..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/10083-apeksha-identity-revealed-in-bade-achhe.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.