Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!

I can't say this word enough! The WHOLE episode was a 10 on 10 and the Pre-Cap made it a 100 on 10!

OMG!!! The effin' precap! Almost kiss!

And then the STARE OF THE CENTURY!!!

The Prince Finds his Princess...and OMG (I legit need a new wordLOL) the way Uday's face changes from seductive to serious in 2 seconds flat. There's no word it was a Jaan Leva Precap.

Uff!! Waiting for Friday---such a LONG LONG LONG wait!

But watch for yourself (Start 5:05): Why oh why do I get the feeling Uday will let loose her hair from the pony tail?! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XRT_FWmWY

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*armanmallikCoco_Fictions-Swetha-xXxNoreen786xXxWhiteNights.Angelskisssparikhshaf13S.H.I.E.L.D.wadi..dollEuphoria.pallavi25Debolina.-AriaNe--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaan-leva: Damn Precap!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Precap for me...mein maar ja vaan don't know how many times I have watched dear LOL

True UV is shaken after seeing that mark and his facial and eyes expressions are priceless...Friday plzzz come soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollibelieveinpink

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awww i havent watch the epi yet but OMGG cant wait yaar!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today's episode was nice esp Uday-Dadisa conversation. And the precap it was awesome. That smile Uday gave her and the way Moniya pushes him away from her and when he sees the mark the change of his expression from smile to shock. Looks like next week will be finding Manyata episodes.

And when Moniya entered pub with Akash her hair was open so credit for that doesn't go to UdayLOLLOL

Edited by *Shruti* - 01 December 2011 at 11:21am

ibelieveinpink-Priya01

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
this show's opening episodes have been amazing, there is  still more to come, can't wait for tomorrow! Gotta go get ready for another crazy shift

ibelieveinpink

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i did not see the episode. yet to see it. But the precap!! HECK!!!! Freak. i am loving this Uday guy so much. his attitude. i really want to see more of Uday's and Moniya's interactions. am sure they'll be on fire!

ibelieveinpink

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
my gawd...tday's precap was simply fantabulous...
i have dumped watching anodr show for this one..
n uday has stolen my heart completely..his attitude and charm..oh myy..

Can't wait to see him romance manyata...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelskissWhiteNights.ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@pri: Mar jawan: perfect words!Wink Me watching it countless times too. Damn, I love the part where he sees the mark, she spins around and his eyes are looking right to left--like he's searching for an answer in her eyes...me so dead!LOL

@wadi: Watch it ASAP! It's sooo good!Embarrassed

@Shru: OMG!!! I agree, I do enjoy the Dadi-Uday scenes. Uday seems more likeable with her. I think Dadi brings out his inner child. Loved that photo scene too. Really? it was open? Oh man, my imagination is on over-drive.LOL

@adventure: awww! hopefully the shift ends soon darling. But awesome thursday episode--Please Friday come faster.CryLOL

@Debo: Fire will be an understatement when we get more scenes between them. Thus far it's awesome!!! So uber amazing. I just love it! I hope you get a chance to watch it. 

@shayoni: You dumped another show?! Me too!LOL Uday is effin' awesome and I'm dying for the romance to start, but not too soon!

armanmallikCoco_Fictions

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.