Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
YAY!!! Dancing Uday doesn't "really" wanna forget Manyata!!!!

He tells Dadi we shouldn't forget her, but still make new memories. (I'm gonna go ahead and glaze over those words)LOL

And he caressed the old photo of them two...awww!Day Dreaming

His sword was the reason of her scar--the CVs are setting this up so PERFECTLY! Bless them. I'm loving all the subtle moments of emotions and remembrance: there's something so tender and heart warming about these scenes!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*coolhappygirlsCoco_FictionsrmryMitwaaRocksniniiDEKfan2012love...OMGNivRen_1waizmapavirgo24nancy_zb94saaniakh-Wanderer-Angelskissshaf13prc_fan1wadi..doll-BolNaHalke-brainychild92*Dakoo_Minzy*Euphoria.krock-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prince Remembers His Princess ;)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
me too loving these scenes yaar very nice Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.K.Monsteribelieveinpink-Priya01

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

loved that scene where UV was talking about Manyatha     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksshaf13prc_fan1-Priya01ibelieveinpink

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
yep. this scene was the highlight of the episode for me. Don't know why i feel, behind the tough, suave, handsome, mysterious, grey and ambitious face of uday there is an emotional guy hidden. i felt tat he does have some soft corner for manyata. is it love? or is it too early for us to predict tat Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryvirgo24-Priya01ibelieveinpink

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I loved that scene where uday was remembering Manayta. Now I love him even more. omg this show is giving me anxiety. I really want Manyata to end up with Udayveer. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksfilmyprincessshaf13krock-Priya01ibelieveinpink

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
OMG! So many indications of Uday not being a negative character! Thank god! So the scar is given by Uday... Hmmm serms like he already marked Manyata as his... Lolz! I wonder what his reaction will be when Moniya choses Akaash over Uday...

shaf13brainychild92ibelieveinpink-Priya01

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

yep. this scene was the highlight of the episode for me. Don't know why i feel, behind the tough, suave, handsome, mysterious, grey and ambitious face of uday there is an emotional guy hidden. i felt tat he does have some soft corner for manyata. is it love? or is it too early for us to predict tat Confused

YES! I get the same feeling b/c he was 5 and she was 3 and J was only a few months old...so I guess UdYa were childhood sweethearts or close friends. Embarrassed

Coco_Fictionsshaf13krock-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
That scene was one of the highlight of today's episode. The way he caressed Manyata's picture remembering how bcoz of his plastic sword Manyata got injury on her back then he brought her medicine and Dadisa reminds him how along with Manyata he was crying as well. Such sweet and emotional scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryshaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01ibelieveinpink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.