Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The dialogues of Komal and Dadisa were superb and they way they emoted emotions through their eyes: Clap

Arona Irani in the bed room scene where she's remembering little Manyata and her saying Dadisa for the 1st time. I love how the tears welled up in her eyes when she says it was one of the most happiest moments of her life. Her inner conflict was amazing when she speaks of her role as the Rajmata too and how she has to think of that duty as well. Amazing job by her!

And then Mommy dearest and how she was cold and in a state of shock when Manyata was taken. But she melted with the tears of little baby J. OMG!! The mother's heart--a powerful thing. Loved how she was so soft and subtle in her speech and delivery. She remained calm and told J to think of herself and not the family. The actress was spot on with her expressions and words.

Those 2 scenes were so touching compared to all the harsh words of the men. Women truly have such power with softness and emotions. I really re-watched those 2 scenes again and again b/c of the acting. Top notch! Kudos to the actresses and the CVs!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikCoco_Fictionsluvtwilight19minizz-BolNaHalke-pallavi25Euphoria.adventure_gurl-Priya01-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Very Touching Episode." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yep...dadisa and komal were awesome...Komal definitely is not ready to give up...

but i am more interested in tmrw's encounter..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
So true today episode is very emotional both Rajmata and Komal rockClapClapClapClap  and also it gives us a hint how will Moniya life be after her transformation into Princess Manyata that is duty comes before emotion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I agree guys and you know what, Manyata will make a great Princess b/c she's not materialist and finds happiness in life's smallest gifts. The birthday present scene also made me go awww! Reminds me of Lamhe when Sri Devi kept all those gifts. I guess when  Manya comes back Dadisa will watch her open each and every gift!Embarrassed

This show has some very fine actors!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionswadi..dollminizz

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yeh agree with you those two scenes were fabb loving the show yaar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

arrissa

arrissa

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
This episode has shown 1 more shade of Uday - a shade of  caring friend - loved today's show. Uday seems like an onion the more you peel more tantalizing layers await you and you want to peel some more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

white39banker008ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrissa

This episode has shown 1 more shade of Uday - a shade of  caring friend - loved today's show. Uday seems like an onion the more you peel more tantalizing layers await you and you want to peel some more...

Hmmm! Quite interesting! I like that how you put that!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I agree guys and you know what, Manyata will make a great Princess b/c she's not materialist and finds happiness in life's smallest gifts. The birthday present scene also made me go awww! Reminds me of Lamhe when Sri Devi kept all those gifts. I guess when  Manya comes back Dadisa will watch her open each and every gift!Embarrassed

This show has some very fine actors!!!Clap
aww..i would love to see that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.