Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
What kind of honeymoon is this?? Siddhi said aapko 24 ghante jhelna padega. Besides if the ME is about dumbeena's engagement that leaves only tomorrows episode for honeymoon.
Unless Witch somehow stops them from going.

What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24 hour honeymoon?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

What kind of honeymoon is this?? Siddhi said aapko 24 ghante jhelna padega. Besides if the ME is about dumbeena's engagement that leaves only tomorrows episode for honeymoon.

What do you think?
LOLLOLcvs made a big blunder by opening up dumbeena's n ViTcha's tracks simultaneously this week.Kal TRPs dekhe toh unke dimaag ki batti jalgayi ki kiske wajah se show top 10 mein aayi,par yahan toh they have messed up already so trying to cover up by concentrating on sinal with this manali trip.Most of the time ME's end with the promo they have shown.So we may be having 2 regular epis(fri n a part of ME) for sinal trip.

Edited by -sahasra- - 01 December 2011 at 10:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-RD-LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
We have all waited for sinal honeymoon for so long and we only get two episodes for it? not fair!!
they better dedicate the entire two episodes to sinal or I wont be happy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I think by 24hour they meant that in minali they will both be together the entire day...no work or family to spend time with!! just the two of them the whole day! I am assuming they have gone to minali for a couple of days???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hahaha cvs are fully messed up gone it seems LOL so many tracks at a time n phas gaye 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

What do you think?
me too thinking it is going to be only one day / one epi tripOuch cuz sat maha pei mai hamai raveena ka drama jehel na haiAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran-Rani

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I think by chobees ghante.. they meant 24X7... but ek din ka bhi hm de... de toh sahi... last 3 days ke sinal aakal ke baat.. ek din ka HM is like silver lining...Tongue

sunel303

Groupbie

sunel303

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
24 ghante ka honeymoon aur 2 bade suitcases??? Confused
What kind of packing has Seema and papa done for Kunal-Siddi?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.