Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ninatish

Dude, first of all I said that you went to the sets and saw KriYansh scenes being shot, I dont dispute that, what I am saying is we have got similar info especially with regards to the Haye Rama sequence in the past from people who are in close contact  with CVs so anything can happen, who knows what the censors will cut.  Please don't interpret whatever you want from the messages written here...I have been polite and I expect the same from you...

like i said...its ur wish to believe me or not..so if u choose not to believe me then fine...don't but pls don't abuse the cv's or some other couple!!!!
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ketaki123

enough!!go rest in hell!!!! u guys don't want peace..then let it be!!!! i know u mr.mick...always the creator of problem...and i don't really care what u think about me...

PROBLEM CREATOR? N ME.. WELL THANKS.. I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT.. BTW, I DONT THINK ABT U.. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO..😃
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

like i said...its ur wish to believe me or not..so if u choose not to believe me then fine...don't but pls don't abuse the cv's or some other couple!!!!

And can u please point out specifically where I have abused the Cvs or some other couple...
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

enough!!go rest in hell!!!! u guys don't want peace..then let it be!!!! i know u mr.mick...always the creator of problem...and i don't really care what u think about me...

arrey dont try to show off dat u kno about kriyansh...nu get urself peace den distribute us some if itzz left in excess ...heheh bhav mat kha aur agony aunt mat ban n no need to console us !!!!!!!
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
OK GUYS...!!!!! CALM DOWN...!!!
WE all know ki kriyaansh fans r pissed of...even i am superbly...!! but fighting among ourselves dosent help the problem...!!! please...just stop...

i know we all are angry...kisi ko maarne ka mun kar raha hai...but that dosen't mean ki we should fight...!!! please...dont fight...!!!!

-Saumya
katie.swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

PROBLEM CREATOR? N ME.. WELL THANKS.. I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT.. BTW, I DONT THINK ABT U.. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO..😃

and u think i am showing of then be happy with it!!!! coz u know what i am luckier than u...and well i met them...and i know whats the stuff thats actually gonna happen!!!! and well u didn't even meet them mr.mick!!!
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

LUK WHOS CALLING MICK A PROBLEM CREATOR!!!
U JUST STRTED ABUSING DEARY!!
HUMNE TOU ABHI TAK KUCH BURA KAHA BHI NAI HAI!!!
U R DA ONE TRYING TO PROVOKE AND STRT A FITE!!
BUT WE R BETTER THEN U...
ND WE HV BETTER STUFF TO DO... DEN FITE HERE WITH U!!!
LATER!!
Edited by bakho - 12 years ago
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude I did not have a problem until now but when false accusations are thrown round, its a bit annoying, so Ketaki, please do point out where I have made those comments and if I did I will apologise and if I did not make the comments you will...
katie.swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: GABRIELLA-TEEN

arrey dont try to show off dat u kno about kriyansh...nu get urself peace den distribute us some if itzz left in excess ...heheh bhav mat kha aur agony aunt mat ban n no need to console us !!!!!!!

i luv to show of girl and i will...and why not coz i was the lucky one who met them and not u!!! and well i am not consoling u...well why aren't u all like piyu...that girl is the most understanding amongst the kriyaansh fans and she got perfectly whta i am trying to do...unlike u miss who i think is jealous!!!!
katie.swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninatish

Dude I did not have a problem until now but when false accusations are thrown round, its a bit annoying, so Ketaki, please do point out where I have made those comments and if I did I will apologise and if I did not make the comments you will...

sry buddy if i sounded rude...sry...it wasn't u some  other kriyaansh fan...well i am currently pissed of coz of some people...unintentional mistake...sry