Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

for kriyaansh fans :)

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok i know that all u guys are really upset with this haye rama thing...but hey good times await for u in the future.i guess u all already know that i had been to the sets of d3 and trust me kriyaansh fans the dance fest and the after dance fest party is gonna be a treat for u all!!! and cummon guys it ain't palki mam's mistake...the cencor board rules are just unavoidable!!! all i want is peace out here!!!
p.s-i can't really tell u guys what is gonna happen(even if i already know) ...but u guys are up for a kriyaanshlicious treat!!! well what if kriyaansh didn't get enough footage in haye rame...what awaits for u guys is even better!!!!hope this clears out the things!!! and sry i ain't allowed to tell u guys what awaits u!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aap log Kriyaansh fans se hamesha yahi bolthi hey, " Wait guys, aap ke liye aage kuch acha rakha hey", Aur hum hamesha aap par trust karthi hey. trust karne ke baad humko hamesha dhokha hi miltha hey. ye paheli baar nahi hey har baar yaho hotha hey. Tho aap logo par i mean CV's par ab dubara trust karna NO WAYS. CV's par trust karne ka galthi dubara hum nahi karege.

sorry agar mein ne kuch hard kaha tho
katie.swaron thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebu

Aap log Kriyaansh fans se hamesha yahi bolthi hey, " Wait guys, aap ke liye aage kuch acha rakha hey", Aur hum hamesha aap par trust karthi hey. trust karne ke baad humko hamesha dhokha hi miltha hey. ye paheli baar nahi hey har baar yaho hotha hey. Tho aap logo par i mean CV's par ab dubara trust karna NO WAYS. CV's par trust karne ka galthi dubara hum nahi karege.

sweets i am not sumone frm the sets...well u need to trust these guys...and well it was due to censor board restrictions!!!! and trust me u guys are gonna get sumthing awesome...well i can't tell u guys about it so soon...but wait!!!!and this time the CV's won't dissapoint u...i ahve seen the shooting in front of my eyes and even i am a normal fan like u!!!!
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ketaki123

sweets i am not sumone frm the sets...well u need to trust these guys...and well it was due to censor board restrictions!!!! and trust me u guys are gonna get sumthing awesome...well i can't tell u guys about it so soon...but wait!!!!and this time the CV's won't dissapoint u...i ahve seen the shooting in front of my eyes and even i am a normal fan like u!!!!

censor board issu... what was that. Hum pahli baar koi show nahi dekhrahi hey. Isse pahele hum ne bahuth saare shows bhi dekhi hey even Cinevistas ki show bhi. Aur aaj kal aisa sequence har show mein dikhathi hey, tho D3 ke baath hayi tho censor board kaha se aayi. 
Tho jab promo dikhaya tho censer board issu nahi thi kya. aur aaj jab scene air hona tha achanak censor board issu agaya. what was that
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I so agree, if you all have been on our place then you would know
katie.swaron thumbnail

censor board issu... what was that. Hum pahli baar koi show nahi dekhrahi hey. Isse pahele hum ne bahuth saare shows bhi dekhi hey even Cinevistas ki show bhi. Aur aaj kal aisa sequence har show mein dikhathi hey, tho D3 ke baath hayi tho censor board kaha se aayi. 
Tho jab promo dikhaya tho censer board issu nahi thi kya. aur aaj jab scene air hona tha achanak censor board issu agaya. what was that

thats it!!! pls don't force me to get rude!!! well give me one sequence ..which the censor board didn't object!!!! pls i am trying to create peace here...see i am neither a swaron fan nor a kriyaansh fan!! i luv d3 as whole!!! and well even amarjeet singh clarified this himself!!!
katie.swaron thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

I so agree, if you all have been on our place then you would know

what do u mean???? look girl do u think i am sumone frm the cv"s whose trying to apologise!!!! well i was at the sets and i saw a kriyaansh sequence in front of my eyes...unfortunately i am not allowed to break the details to u!!!
Edited by ketaki123 - 12 years ago
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha censor board,🤣 then swaron scenes should be scrapped first.😡

This cvs are just making us fool,some knid of using all the kriyansh fans emotion.
Promoting D3 by kriyansh but showing only swaron.For kriyansh fan they always have one word  'wait there will be some kriyansh scene in future'

what the hell always playing with our emotions.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
GUYS .. srsly .. we SwaRon fans were also SOOO upset when Pehla Nasha (8th Setpt. TUrned o0ut to be a dream sequence ... and KriYansh fans got SUCH a sizzzling Roop Tera Mastana sequence... We were also upset at that time .. but taht does NOT mean we give up on the show we love SOOO much !!! 

PLEASE guys !!! take it easy .. I know itys hard to .. but trust me .. coming few months are gona be ALL KriYansh (Aur hum SwaRon walon ki fatne waali hai ðŸ˜†) .. 

katie.swaron thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveKriyansh

ha ha censor board,🤣 then swaron scenes should be scrapped first.😡

This cvs are just making us fool,some knid of using all the kriyansh fans emotion.
Promoting D3 by kriyansh but showing only swaron.For kriyansh fan they always have one word  'wait there will be some kriyansh scene in future'

what the hell always playing with our emotions.

u are getting rude!!! ok if u think i am blind...then u may think so...but i myself was at the shoot and i saw the shooting of an upcoming kriyaansh scene!!!