Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I THINK JASSI IS EXTREMELY PRETTY....

**ShInE** thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i dont understand...wots so bad about her looks....wot odesnt hse have that other acctresses do have...i thort 2 that jassi had changed internally but afta yesterdays episode...wen she put that old dress bak on..i  was sure that she hadnt changed reely...she looked realli gud in that 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
thank god someone feels that.  πŸ˜ƒ
**ShInE** thumbnail
lol...yeh the exaggeration bit was like OTT....it was stoopid...but i have to say she luks gud!......i think her look is simple...and simplicity is the best luk 2 go 4
masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: **ShInE**

lol...yeh the exaggeration bit was like OTT....it was stoopid...but i have to say she luks gud!......i think her look is simple...and simplicity is the best luk 2 go 4

Exactly πŸ‘

jprasad thumbnail
actually, I think the best Jassi makeover scene was yesterday when she threw on her old clothes.  She looked cute, like a little girl.  It made me feel like we didn't loose our old Jassi.  Plus, her old clothes may look crappy, but they are comfy and comfy is key!

I am glad that she told off Purab too, a woman has the right to be independent and make her own decisions.  This same rule applies to Armaan too.
sweetgal thumbnail

I agree wid u jprasad.... they have hyped jassi a lotttttttt !! like before every girll could relate to herrrrrr but nowww most of the girls whoo dontt have a NANDANI or PURAB with them to give them a makeoverr....... wat about themm.... this is just showing that u neeeddd to be prettyy to be capable of getting respected by others............ its not just loookssss that matterr !! 

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks her best, but not the greatest of all. There is definitely exaggeration, but then she is the center character...
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

I am glad that she told off Purab too, a woman has the right to be independent and make her own decisions.  This same rule applies to Armaan too.

u mean Armaan should be independant and make his own decision tooπŸ˜‰
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

u mean Armaan should be independant and make his own decision tooπŸ˜‰

Do you both mean..... Armaan is a Woman?????πŸ˜•

ummm thumbnail

Ya.. the way everyone was reacting looking at her was bit difficult to take.. that is because she went from zero to hero suddenly! I wished they had just shown her getting inspired from the models and others around her and not stealing the complete VLCC show!

Personally, I think she is very pretty.. I like her face, it is so different from the usual the "model" faces. But in a modelling contest like VLCC, a clumsy girl like her was drawing more attention than the well-groomed and trained models... that was difficult to digest!