Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS ..Murder track (edited)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I am sure Dhaval ji has had enough off Kinjal LOL ... I mean whilst Ahem was adamant that his mother and Kaki was not going ... he did not put Gopi's name forward either ... Yet Dhawal did not waste any time in volunteering Kinjal for the task Smile 

I am sure he thought ... I have had enough of her tantrums and put me downs and saw the opportunity to get rid of her Big smile  ROFL

How else would he justify volunteering his wife to the Goons? 

Did you see Urmila's reaction to this... she was like yeah, yeah send Kinjal LOL Both want to get rid of her 

After posting this thread I have spotted similar thoughts on two other threads so I thought I would change it a little ...
What about a murder track in SNS? Kinjal will obviously be the victim and with Dhawal and Urmi's reaction today they will be prime-suspects with Rashi in close connection but then we could spice things up with adding Umang and Anita into the mix...

We wanted SNS to come up with something different so how about  the next super track could be the murder mystery of Kinjal solved by Sherlock Gopi and her able companion Dr Ahem Watson LOL 

Edited by uamaz - 01 December 2011 at 10:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadtinkerbe11simibrar1990navyabsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS ..Murder track (edited)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

I am sure Dhaval ji has had enough off Kinjal LOL ... I mean whilst Ahem was adamant that his mother and Kaki was not going ... he did not put Gopi's name forward either ... Yet Dhawal did not waste any time in volunteering Kinjal for the task Smile 

I am sure he thought ... I have had enough of her tantrums and put me downs and saw the opportunity to get rid of her Big smile  ROFL

How else would he justify volunteering his wife to the Goons? 

Did you see Urmila's reaction to this... she was like yeah, yeah send Kinjal LOL Both want to get rid of her 

kinjal se chutkara pana chahatha hai... both mom and son... naak mein dhum karke rakhi hi ... bechare... but no luck... kinjal backed out

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
What about a murder track in SNS? Kinjal will obviously be the victim and with Dhawal and Urmi's reaction today they will be prime-suspects with Rashi in close connection but then we could spice things up with adding Umang and Anita into the mix...

We wanted SNS to come up with something different so how about  the next super track could be the murder mystery of Kinjal solved by Sherlock Gopi and her able companion Dr Ahem Watson LOL 

[/QUOTE]
LOLROFL Sherlock Gopi & Dr. Ahem Watson !!!

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

LOLROFL Sherlock Gopi & Dr. Ahem Watson !!!
[/QUOTE]

The show has always been about solving the Ursi Kalakar's and up until now koki has been the main detective but  with Gohem looking to unite ... they can take over from koki and become the master detectives Wink

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
sherlock Gopi and Dr.Ahem waston...ROFL soo funny ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uamaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top