Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC-1st Dec Written Update Editing

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-1st Dec Written Update

Aadesh-Sarika reached meera's house, aadesh rang the bell of house..
Meera opened door

Aadesh asked her: are you alright??

Meera: Yeah I am...why are you asking??(..and she thinks , he is caring for me ...)
then she says to him: I was feeling giddy bot now I am fine...
tabhi,

Sarika with doctor comes there, Meera was shocked,

Sarika says: Meera, Now she'll check you...

Meera: But why?? Whats wrong with you sarika...

Aadesh: she'll check you meera, sarika saw you in the market that you fainted there...

Meera: What?? she told lie to you...

aadesh: but abhi you said You were feeling giddy...

Meera: yeah i was but now i am fine...and I did'nt faint..

Sarika: You were meera, dont tell lie to aadesh bhai, I saw you there...(..Sarika was lying...🤣..)

Aadesh: Please meera, Dont day anything...Doctor sahiba, please check her...(...I was like ..but Meera is powerful player...😳..)

Meera: Okay but She wont check me..I dont believe on this doctor coz she came with sarika and i dont
believe sarika...

Adesh: Okay, then call you doctor right now...
Sarika thinks : there is something fishy that is why meera is behaving like this...🤔

++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

Meera's doc (Dr. NANDKARNI) Checks her and says: she is alright, There is nothing complecated in this pregnancy..

Sarika thinks: I cant believe on this doc, (
Dr. NANDKARNI) and sarika says to Dr. NANDKARNI: Can i see your ID card??

Dr. NANDKARNI: What are you saying?? Do you think I am nakli doc??
Sarika: No, I m just...

Meera: Are you out of mind sarika????Doc, Please Go,..(..Doc goes...)

Meera says to Aadesh: what is wrong with you?? Why did you come here with sarika??? Why????? Jus say her to Go...(..And meera does insult of sarika...😡..)

Aadesh: Sarika just get out from here...
Sarika: bhai...I was just...
Aadesh: just go..Gooo...

(..Poor sarika...😭...Finally Jarika's plan unsuccesful...and i knew it...)

++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

Sarika Stalks that Doc, Doc goes in a hospital, sarika stalks her,
That doc goes in a Cabin/room...Room was Dr. NANDKARNI, ..

and sarika thinks: this means that , that doc was really a doc, and meera is pregnant...Oh my god, poor garima bhabhi..now aadesh bhai wont leave meera ...tabhi, a sister calls Dr. NANDKARNI, and an old doc comes, Sister says: there is an emergency
Dr. NANDKARNI,

Sarika shocked, and asked to that old doc: are you
Dr. NANDKARNI??
she said: yeah I am...I have to go...its emergency...

Sarika says thank god, Meera is not pregnant, Now, I have to prove that meera is not Pregnant and aadesh bhai will leave her......
and tabhi, that Fake Doc, comes out from the cabin and does talk on the phone with Meera: I am coming in two mins, just wait for me..
Sarika stalks her,

That fake doc and meera meet there (..outside the hospital..)
Sarika saw everything ...

Meera gives her money...and says: Dont open you mouth ever...

Sarika says thnk to god and thinks:  I have to tell this good news to Jai ji...😃...
(..
Sarika was watching Meera, and she did'nt  record her conversation with her fake doc friend..😡)
++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

Ghanshyam sat with lawyer in his office and gives him 1 crore rupees,
tabhi, jai entered in the office and stops chachu to gives him money,
Jai does figure out that the lawyer is trying to bribe the SP, who's likely to be transferred..

Jai tries to stop chachu but Ghanshyam says: Just go from here jai..just go...

(..Ghanshyam says to Lawyer: i m buying my shop to arrange money, ...)

Jai goes his workshop or shop ...and says to dada ji: I coud'nt stop chachu , tabhi gopal comes and asks to jai: who told you about ghanshyam??

Tabhi ghanshyam comes and says to jai: Dot try to be oversmart..I know bhai sa, You said to jai to stop me..right?? Dont try to that again...otherwise acha nhin hoga...🥱
and Ghanshyam leaves place...
Sarika did phone to jai, and told her about meera, jai says to her: We have to prove it now infront of aadesh bhai...

++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

Komal and santosh does talk with each other,
komal says: I knew it that sarika is not good girl...she live for her dreams...bla bla bla...🥱
Maasa: I know..it was mistake to choose her for my jai...bla bla bla...🥱

Komal's saas does phone her: Maasa and komal both talks w/ her..Komal does'nt tell truth her..(...About partition...)

CVs need a wake up call for sure..I guess they are sleeping...and its hight ime to wake up coz show is going in wrong direction...sarika could'nt record doc-meera convo...what was jai doing in lawyer's office?? what is komal doing?? where is stroy of the show???

Please Ignore my typing mistakes (coz i m not senior writer...😆..)

Please Use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DP, thanks for the update 😊

Since Sarika was watching Meera, couldn't she have recorded her conversation w/ her fake doc friend, who diagnosed her correctly?  That part struck me as a tad strange.

So Jai has figured out that the lawyer is trying to bribe the SP, who's likely to be transferred?  But why blame the lawyer?  He had already told Ghyansham that it's next to impossible to free Chandan, but the latter didn't listen.  So he's trying to serve him the only way possible.  How is it his fault if the SP gets transferred, when his client wants him to bribe him?  Yeah, it would have helped had the lawyer been an upright one, but since he apparently needs to service them, he's doing what he's doing.

The end - Sarika & Meera missing each other - was so passe!  But Sarika has again been embarrassed by Adesh, but the latter can't exactly complain @ home.  What's he gonna say - that Sarika behaved badly w/ Meera today?  Why would Santosh or others care, aside from feeding their hatred of Sarika?

And Komal - why is she doing anything for her maayka?  Just tell her saas the truth and that she wants out of here - it's not like she has a good relationship w/ her mom.  I can't wait for her to leave that place.
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

DP, thanks for the update 😊

Since Sarika was watching Meera, couldn't she have recorded her conversation w/ her fake doc friend, who diagnosed her correctly?  That part struck me as a tad strange.

So Jai has figured out that the lawyer is trying to bribe the SP, who's likely to be transferred?  But why blame the lawyer?  He had already told Ghyansham that it's next to impossible to free Chandan, but the latter didn't listen.  So he's trying to serve him the only way possible.  How is it his fault if the SP gets transferred, when his client wants him to bribe him?  Yeah, it would have helped had the lawyer been an upright one, but since he apparently needs to service them, he's doing what he's doing.

The end - Sarika & Meera missing each other - was so passe!  But Sarika has again been embarrassed by Adesh, but the latter can't exactly complain @ home.  What's he gonna say - that Sarika behaved badly w/ Meera today?  Why would Santosh or others care, aside from feeding their hatred of Sarika?

And Komal - why is she doing anything for her maayka?  Just tell her saas the truth and that she wants out of here - it's not like she has a good relationship w/ her mom.  I can't wait for her to leave that place.

CVs need a wake up call for sure..I guess they are sleeping...and its hight ime to wake up coz show is going in wrong direction...sarika could'nt record doc-meera convo...what was jai doing in lawyer's office?? what is komal doing?? where is stroy of the show??? Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I think Jarika team will do somthing that save this family .I hope  the truth will reveal by the real dr NANDKARANI.
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update...

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks for the update.I think Jarika team will do somthing that save this family .I hope  the truth will reveal by the real dr NANDKARANI.

no prblm dear 😃

I hope so...
I wish Jarika team will be succesful...
btw do you think meera aisa hone degi?? 😉
tiarra thumbnail
Errr. We keep hoping jarika will comeup with a strong plan & evidence, but here they keep showing how all they can fail.

Has jai, sRika or farina told the fMily bat Meera& Adesh yet?
Originally posted by: tiarra

Errr. We keep hoping jarika will comeup with a strong plan & evidence, but here they keep showing how all they can fail.

Has jai, sRika or farina told the fMily bat Meera& Adesh yet?

who is farina?? 😕..
and i guess jai-sarika did'nt tell about Meera& Adesh yet but Aadesh told maasa bout meera...
he told: She is my frnd and Garima does'nt understand our friednship...
poo_supi thumbnail
I totally agree with you, she could have taken video from her mobile. at aleast when meera was giving the money to the nakli doc...

Pata nahi itne door se Sarika ko sab baat samjhe main kaise aayi.

Secondly why isnt she bringing meera to the podar house? It would be real fun see how maasa would treat meera.

Originally posted by: poo_supi

I totally agree with you, she could have taken video from her mobile. at aleast when meera was giving the money to the nakli doc...

Pata nahi itne door se Sarika ko sab baat samjhe main kaise aayi.

Secondly why isnt she bringing meera to the podar house? It would be real fun see how maasa would treat meera.

areee haan, we did'nt notice k itni door se sarika ko sab samjh kaise aaya?? 🤣
actually its TV, and yahan kuch bhi possible hai except creativity.....😆
and i agree with your second thing...
why isnt she bringing meera to the podar house?
and answer is : CVs are out of mind ...they dont know how to imrove story...

I guess we have to open a class for CVs..wat say??
🤣🤣