Bajaj/Prerna/Anurag

lil_minx thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey, where is vishakha and Tushaar? Are they married nd living somewhere else now?

Also, can someone be a star and help me out here? Who is whose son/ daughter? Prerna and Bajaj and Anurag have so many kinds together I'm terribly confused. This is because we haven't even reached the part where Aparna dies in the Uk.

Somebody, help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayush thumbnail

Okey lets clear it out------

Sneha----Prerna Anurag daughter----considers Bajaj as her father n lives with him n Prerna.

Kasak----- Bajaj Prerna's daughter.

Shravan----Devoo Aparna's son ----adopted by Anurag---

Tanisha----- Madhvi's daughter----- Madhvi has married Vinit---- bt Tanisha's biological father is Bajaj.

Theres another guys called Vivan----- dont know whus son he is---- bt lives with Vinit-Madhvi--n Tanisha----

Prem-----Anurag n Prerna's son------is supposed to be raised by Komo somewhere is Malaysia----

Phew!!!! Really confusing----- hope its a bit clear now----

lil_minx thumbnail

Confusing is right! Who is Devoo??

Also, is Anurag single? Still in love with Prerna?

And does Prerna still love Anurag?

PS U didnt mention Vishakha/ Tushaar?

Edited by lil_minx - 19 years ago
Ayush thumbnail

Yes Anuraag is single------

No I dont think Prerna luves Anuraag now------ she is very much in love with Bajaj.

Devoo was Anuraag's friend----- who saved him----- when Aparna tried to finish him off----- Devoo was also Aparna's Mystery husband---- n they had this son called Shravan.....

Tusshar was shown once----First episode after the leap------ after that hez vanished------ even vishakha has not been shown after the leap----

Anything else..??

lil_minx thumbnail

Oh right... it would have been odd if Shravan was actually Aparna and Anurag's son, considering the history of Anurag and Prerna. Esp if he were to fall in love with Prerna's daughter!

Also, when was Sneha, um, concieved? I seem to have missed out that part.

And one more, tiny thing. Wasn't Vishakha going to marry Vineet at sum point?

Khushalay thumbnail

yeay vishaka was going to amrry vineet but then there were some misconceptions b/w the two & the both broke up & the broke the time when sneha was not born yet.

& hee hee sneha was concieved when anurag & prerna were married & living happily, the time when prem got kidnapped was died, at that time prerna came to know that she's going to ba a mother again.

lil minx i hope ur confusions have been cleared now.

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THESE CONFUSIONS WILL NEVER CLEAR... AS THE STORY MOVES AHEAD,THERE WILL BE MORE SITUATIONS WHICH MAY REQUIRE MORE CLARITY...LETS JUST WATCH THE SERIALS AND TAKE THEM ALL AT FACE VALUE.
Fifster thumbnail
you should watch the program properly you are toooooo confused.