Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
one quantum leap today. ARHI work well together, if they are bound by a common purpose.

The next big purpose : Expose Shyam

Perhaps, they will work together just as well in doing that.

Leking La ka kya? Woh tho do din se chutti pe gayi hai, na koi khabar na koi scenes!!!

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: inanyregard

The one between Arnav and Aakash.  For some reason this stood out for me.  Probably because off late we've been seeing the really awkward Lavanya-Arnav hugs.

The kind an older brother gives his younger one, when he finally sees him happy... After having moved some mountains himself to ensure that happiness. 

A lot of firsts for him today... How he just relaxed and actually enjoyed all the madness orchestrated by his beloved Khushi Kumari Gupta was fun to watch. 😆
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: hi2shaheda

yeah we really agree with you, but when she holds his hand then ASR should reply with a hug. afterall she did for he brother always toh ek hug ka toh haq banta hai na... do you agree r not.

No, sorry I don't agree. I think the script was perfect for this episode... Simply because, they're not done yet. Their crazy love/hate/wth? relationship has been going on for a while now, and some really big things have not elicited his willingness to hug her, so one short afternoon of antics would spoil it completely. They were not caught up in each other 100% today, more in what they were doing for their siblings... He had more moments than her, but then he needs them more to get to where he's getting. 

Besides, the great ASR/Arnav is hardly going to throw his arms around THIS girl on some silly hilltop, where his brother is wooing her sister. When he does it, the stars will fall down to earth. 😉
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i so agreee dear!!!
barun  aise smile karta raha na toh bas jald hi ek viewer kam ho jana hai!!
mai toh mar hi jaungi!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was beautiful.😳  I have to say that today's episode was one of the best in the whole series! There were no worries, no clashes of egos, no tension. It was just Arnav and Khushi trying to solve a problem. They both rocked it today.❤️
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

one quantum leap today. ARHI work well together, if they are bound by a common purpose.

The next big purpose : Expose Shyam

Perhaps, they will work together just as well in doing that.

Leking La ka kya? Woh tho do din se chutti pe gayi hai, na koi khabar na koi scenes!!!

She's probably still waiting for her Chamkeli to come by and do some work for the engagement party. Too bad... Chamkeli is now planning a wedding. 🤣
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree...also i would like to point out that though they walked in distance and then looking at each other throughout shows how far they are from each other and still are together in their heart and mind, yet to realise their feelings:) good job cv's:)
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday arnav's expressions was awesome khushi's as well
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah that was cool i loved it...
angie_g82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and the way he yelled "WAIT" at the cafe... SIGH!!!! what a heartthrob Barun Sobti is ...