Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Heart Melting Moment of the Series!

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I'm sure there were quite a few there today, and all this time. The "We did it!" hand grab by KKG, his stunned then softening expression... The look they exchanged at the end during the walk downhill. All beautiful and lovely.

BUT, a standing ovation for the long awaited, and first ever ASR/KKG  no issues, no worries, no hate, no anxiety, no suspicion, no questions, no wonderment, MUTUAL exchange of two devastating smiles, based ONLY off a job well done, as a team, as friends, and as two people who are completely smitten with each other. Clap

Heart Heart Heart Kyu Arnavji? Heart Heart Heart

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetaddicttwinkle90Ran-Arshifaniluvdarcyipkknd_vinonazishkhanhumhemeghnahi2shahedajennylives85Jordinpretty_bird2011Virgopk81pyaar_kya_karnashafArHikausar1219Rin630kashevsvmlokeradika10guessimgreatKHUSHIASRBlueSpiritsss8080madhurya_chluvtwilight19Crystal_Ice90punjabi_gyal08sabiha aligilgameshsavvzhillyRaima36star1315CrazySaRunianCrazyAbtTV18Josupraappletomypienainac01peachesandcreamniya_sfeyaWorkerBserendipity235chupachupasrlovesksralice54nancynairmashiraShahumeghnasArshiLoverbooksfreak07shaam91P4RObila_aJuicee_SushieChaudhrytmJasleenshonu2Tangledspsharmilakitty25Honkytonkniru273sunena2293huny.thebest-TomNJerry-Shweta_1Japonicanature-loverbfunofbb123FebruaryFlowermeera30ipkknd06-Atiya-geetmaanluv-_-harsh42jamoshi2507ashvezSunriseGreensreemeeraminimuffin86music1sharneil92MsCeylonGodsEyefareeArielSanzBarbieGulabiBhaissmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--anodaksgfanFantasia_junkieasha...trina2010stardust-vasirajuthe_rainShiningStar18..Apz..banditqueenn.Infofan--Krish--CandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaragvir.fantinselapplesauce.--Nargis--naz17555DiyaSpinky_blueskiestvshowfanmomma1128PinkCinderellashybabeangelic shazImzislmuSuchi.Rpc_palsDiamondLifeMephisto-CoolChick-GayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapmishti_17

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Ya agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnygurl

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I so agree with you...i was like damn barun...stop killing me with smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiebanditqueenn.

anjs IF-Rockerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

yes...totally agree...loved the episode...though we already love ArHi so much...but their interaction today was simply superb...and made me love them more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabiha aliJuicee_Sushie

tvshowfan IF-Sizzlerz
tvshowfan
tvshowfan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ya i agree Clap

and simply because ASR listened to kushi ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiekitty25Nidsubh007

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yeah! It was beautiful! 

so perfect!

Only a husband wife, can forget such intense fights , insults n then get along coz love is the foundation, n I say husband wife becoz its deeper with the marital bond! 

n these two share that bond, even before realising their love for each other! cqan it get any better? I always ask this, n the cv;s say n show , that yes it can,,,,

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90iluvdarcyHeadOverHeelsalice54Juicee_Sushie-TomNJerry-kitty25vasirajusmitarMephistotvshowfan

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

It was heavenly and it's so nice the way you've written it out..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Heartawww...so agree wid u...the parallel distant walk at da end downhill...once again proved tht how many differences...problems...hate... misunderstandings arise between them in future thereby creating a distance between them...bcz of dis they might even vow to never see each other's face again...buh inspite of all dis...their Journey in life wud still be Connected...as they r connected by the SOUL...the bond they share is much deeper than love, which cant be broken by any evil tactics of tht snake..Heart   

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 01 December 2011 at 9:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90nazishkhanappletomypiesabiha alikitty25Juicee_Sushiesmitar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index