Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by howzzat

@Farah: If you're reading.. U asked na which one is my fave... and now I can very confidently say its P-e-K and not Amar Bail.. AB is good too , bas I think I prefer Salar-Imaama to Alizeh and Umar..

Farah will be so disappointed, howzzat LOL She loves Amar Bail.

Lolll... Mujhe aisi disappointment ki aadat hai...Tongue..LOLMostly ppl like Salar Imama more..kabhi na kabhi tu koi mil hi jayega, meri tarah ka..who likes Amarbail more Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by howzzat

@Farah: If you're reading.. U asked na which one is my fave... and now I can very confidently say its P-e-K and not Amar Bail.. AB is good too , bas I think I prefer Salar-Imaama to Alizeh and Umar..

Farah will be so disappointed, howzzat LOL She loves Amar Bail.

I'm also disappointed.. I also love amarbail..LOL

Oh, so , atleast i have one more, here...with me...who likes Amarbail more...Big smile..Good... So, I didnt have to wait for long, to find someone like me...Good..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Umm...Fatty...I realized I have been a bit too..umm..badtameez earlier (result of late night contemplation)...Tumhara bhi mulk hai...jab dil chahe aao...shauq se aoo...kaho toh welcome karne airport par bhi aajaon...shadi ki shopping mein kuch help welp kardoon? Mazaak nahin kar rahi...seriously bol rahi hoon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahUsman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

Honestly speaking Usman I don't think the admins are rude. I actually think they are quite polite. Waise woh bhi bacche hi hain...itne mature nahin...uss mein thore problems create hojate hain warna uss ke illawa koi masla nahin lagta mujhey.

may be i have seen something there which you havent and vice versa LOL chalo lets agree to disagree here..

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Oh, so , atleast i have one more, here...with me...who likes Amarbail more...Big smile..Good... So, I didnt have to wait for long, to find someone like me...Good..Big smile

lolss.. i liked P-e-k too but Amarbail tops my the list of my favorites

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by farahs_6

lolss.. i liked P-e-k too but Amarbail tops my the list of my favorites

Same here... I like P-e-K very much too..but Amarbail is my all time fav

Usman.

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Mash, Farah - Planning to buy an Umera Ahmed novel, any suggestions? My brother is going to the book fair tomorrow.. Sasti milen gi. :P Is Haasil a novel or a short story? If its a novel, then I'm planning to get that.. Short story tou online bhi parh sakte haina.. :P

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Mash...you being reserved toh I can see and I'm sure anyone who has interacted with you will have noticed as much, but I think you have a very set world view as well which you only see through the reflection of your experiences...paanchon ungliyaan barabar nahi hotein, my friend...agar hum ek hi zaaviye se dekhte hue unko barabar samajhna chahenge toh many things will seem not to add up because people just like those fingers are all different and each and every one of them or even a majority cannot be fit to one mould or model of thinking and experiences. And the family thing...I know your sisters and family must have advised you on the same lines many a times, but all I'll say is that meetha bol har shikayat ko duur kar deta hai...and by this, I don't at all mean that one ever has to be fake, over-the-top or pretentious...because consideration, love and politeness in the name of sila rehmi which our deen has always propagated are none of those things...they can all be done even with a reserved nature. Do it not for their sake but to please Allah...maybe they are your test...pass rather than being antagonistic towards it.

Anyways, that's it for my bhashan LOL Back to normal programming, thank you for the offer of help! :hatoff: All the preparations have been completed and hopefully everything will go well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I watched the last two episodes of Maat...and guys, we can so totally have a solid competition now of who is worse between Saman and Arfeen's mom in MZZBN with a forever undecided winner for result...supreme ghatiyaness, hadd hai Thumbs Up 

Did anyone see Mora Piya's last two (?) episodes...any good, worth catching?

incandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top