Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Fatty...Tumhari vacations ab tak nahin hui? Aks kab parhogi?!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Fatty...Tumhari vacations ab tak nahin hui? Aks kab parhogi?!

Mash, my last final is on Monday and Tuesday ko I'm coming to Pakistan Smile Plan to read Aks has been intercepted LOL

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Mash, my last final is on Monday and Tuesday ko I'm coming to Pakistan Smile Plan to read Aks has been intercepted LOL

Not to sound inhospitable but how many times a year do you come to Pakistan? Tumhare relatives bechare...Tongue upar upar se toh khush hotey honge par andar se sochte honge 'Haye phir agaye!' LOLSachi, main toh bahar se aaney wale relatives ke baare mein yeh hi sochti hoon. Big smile Dawaton ka aik endless silsila shuroo hojata hai. Anyway, good luck for your final!

Edited by incandescence - 17 December 2011 at 11:16pm

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I have a very small family and we're not the social butterfly types so that's not an issue...people keep on going back and forth peacefully between here and there all the time...in fact, we sorta wait and look forward to seeing each other with child-like excitement...sigh. Funnily enough I guess most people have nightmare relatives right out of Kekta soaps, so the expected mentality about them is ke rishtedaar nahi, koi balaa aagayi ho LOL My brother's getting married so unfortunately to disappoint you Mash, I have to visit LOL But yes, I'm not very surprised that you think so about your bahar se aane waalon relatives ke baare mein...who sweeter a person to welcome them than with thoughts like yours?  ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I have a very small family and we're not the social butterfly types so that's not an issue...people keep on going back and forth peacefully between here and there all the time...in fact, we sorta wait and look forward to seeing each other with child-like excitement...sigh. Funnily enough I guess most people have nightmare relatives right out of Kekta soaps, so the expected mentality about them is ke rishtedaar nahi, koi balaa aagayi ho LOL My brother's getting married so unfortunately to disappoint you Mash, I have to visit LOL But yes, I'm not very surprised that you think so about your bahar se aane waalon relatives ke baare mein...who sweeter a person to welcome them than with thoughts like yours?  ;)

Ah...taana maar rahi ho mujhey? LOL Tum do taane aur maarlo yaar kyunke Kekta soaps ke characters toh nahin yeh but yes my relatives do tire me out...yahan waale hi nahin sambhalte, wahan se aatey hain toh dimag kharab hojata hai mera. I have a bigg family...BIG family and everyone in my family except me is a typical social butterfly types who has too much time and money to waste. And we don't have small intimate gatherings with just some close relatives...we have big elaborate events here where everyone can show off their clothes, their cars, their latest gold ring...and discuss the latest gossip. It'd sound like a cliche but it's not them, it's me. I feel like a misfit among them...though I have resigned myself to a fact that I'll always be a misfit anywhere I go...but apni family events mein toh mujhey apna aap almost alien lagne lagta hai...aur mujhey treat bhi ussi tarhaan se kiya jaata hai. Har aik ko mujh se shikayatein bohat hain...kisi ko birthday par wish nahin kiya, kisi ke bache ki tasweer facebook par nahin dekhi, kisi ki nand ki shadi mein nahin gai. My sisters are very social and sweet (too sweet)...I'm an ogre in comparison...because they don't understand that some people are anti-social, reserved by nature.

And wait...you are coming here for your brother's wedding? Yahan ki larki hai? Hayee zalimo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by Usman.

hmm so Aibak is not Sherdil.. the thing is that admins of UA official page on fb upload the episode on 1st of every month.. and if some one ask them to upload early they reply in a very rude tune that if you cant wait go and buy from market..Confused..i'm waiting for them to upload it.. 

It's unfair to Pakeeza people if they upload it too soon...no one  would buy it. It's a 50 Rs digest yaar...sab local loag toh at least buy kar hi sakte hain...kisi se borrow kar sakte hain...Aur wakai mein unhon ne thekka toh nahin liya hua hai na epi upload karne ka. Honestly Usman after I have seen what they have to jhelo, I think the FB page's admins are veryyy polite. Itne jahilon aur pagalon wale questions karte hain sab...agar main udhar ki admin hoti toh bache tumhe lag pata jata rudely baat karna kisse kehtein hain...

i agree with you on the unfairness to pakeeza part but this does not give them the authority to get rude with others. When you are moderating a FC with around 25000 members repeated questions are bound to come and no one is gonna check the whole FC before asking a question to see whether it is already posted or not.. right.. and when you have taken a liability so you have to do it.. they have taken this voluntarily no.. no one has forced them to become an admin.. 
one more thing i would like to say whenever some one criticize any of UA's work.. they tend to get defensive and start criticizing the criticizer.. not everyone can be the fan of everything that UA writes..  

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by howzzat

@Farah: If you're reading.. U asked na which one is my fave... and now I can very confidently say its P-e-K and not Amar Bail.. AB is good too , bas I think I prefer Salar-Imaama to Alizeh and Umar..

Farah will be so disappointed, howzzat LOL She loves Amar Bail.

I'm also disappointed.. I also love amarbail..LOL

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

i agree with you on the unfairness to pakeeza part but this does not give them the authority to get rude with others. When you are moderating a FC with around 25000 members repeated questions are bound to come and no one is gonna check the whole FC before asking a question to see whether it is already posted or not.. right.. and when you have taken a liability so you have to do it.. they have taken this voluntarily no.. no one has forced them to become an admin.. 
one more thing i would like to say whenever some one criticize any of UA's work.. they tend to get defensive and start criticizing the criticizer.. not everyone can be the fan of everything that UA writes..  

Honestly speaking Usman I don't think the admins are rude. I actually think they are quite polite. Waise woh bhi bacche hi hain...itne mature nahin...uss mein thore problems create hojate hain warna uss ke illawa koi masla nahin lagta mujhey.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top