Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 7)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Uhhh Umera Ahmed just posted an apology regarding a scene in Maat and the admins posted a video which has that scene and I cannot open that video from cell phone soo if someone could tell which scene is this.. Confused and many people are like they found it uncomfortable to watch it with their family and all and I dont remember any such scene.. :/

Edited by nimrah - 17 December 2011 at 7:52am
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Uhhh Umera Ahmed just posted an apology regarding a scene in Maat and the admins posted a video which has that scene and I cannot open that video from cell phone soo if someone could tell which scene is this.. Confused and many people are like they found it uncomfortable to watch it with their family and all and I dont remember any such scene.. :/

I think it was the scene from last to last week of Maat's episode where Saman/Faisal are cuddling on the bed. I didn't watch that episode or this week's but saw this particular bit since I read of people complaining about it, and mujhe toh itna koi khaas zalzala nahi laga ke inhon ne kya dikha diya hai. It wasn't even shot badly...aur ab itna bada HALLBALLLOO mach raha hai? Odd!
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
LOL...Nimrah I think it's the scene where Saman and Faisal are on bed, cuddling...I remember there were a lot of posts on the FB page when this epi aired. Even I watched it with my sisters and mother but I  didn't think it was too big a deal. Phir mujhey laga main shayed immune hogai hoon...ya bohat besharam ke mujhey kisi cheez se farak nahin parta. I think I started expecting anything from Pakistani media when Indus had that director's competition of MANTO's stories TEN years back.

Edited by incandescence - 17 December 2011 at 8:07am
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nimrah

I think it was the scene from last to last week of Maat's episode where Saman/Faisal are cuddling on the bed. I didn't watch that episode or this week's but saw this particular bit since I read of people complaining about it, and mujhe toh itna koi khaas zalzala nahi laga ke inhon ne kya dikha diya hai. It wasn't even shot badly...aur ab itna bada HALLBALLLOO mach raha hai? Odd!

I think I understand the HALLBALLO. I believe it's something to do with UA's image...warna ab kiya nahin dekha rahe TV par...the UA fans think everything that comes from UA is supposed to be very clean and decent...religious too perhaps...kuch bhi aisa waisa hota hai toh they jump on UA saying how could you show this/write this/blah blah blah. They don't understand that she's not forcing anyone to act out such scenes...if the actors were uncomfortable they won't shoot these scenes this way.

Aisa hi drama create hua tha when UA released the first chapter of Aab-e-hayat on her page...I didn't read it but people were scandalized because UMERA AHMED apparently wrote Salaar and Imama romancing in public. *shakes head* Good thing her Lahasil and Thoda Sa Aasman came out wayy before she had an FB page...

Edited by incandescence - 17 December 2011 at 8:29am
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I think I understand the HALLBALLO. I believe it's something to do with UA's image...warna ab kiya nahin dekha rahe TV par...the UA fans think everything that comes from UA is supposed to be very clean and decent...religious too perhaps...kuch bhi aisa waisa hota hai toh they jump on UA saying how could you show this/write this/blah blah blah. They don't understand that she's not forcing anyone to act out such scenes...if the actors were uncomfortable they won't shoot these scenes this way.

Aisa hi drama create hua tha when UA released the first chapter of Aab-e-hayat on her page...I didn't read it but people were scandalized because UMERA AHMED apparently wrote Salaar and Imama romancing in public. *shakes head* Good thing her Lahasil and Thoda Sa Aasman came out wayy before she had an FB page...

What they don't understand is that her writing is also based on realism. And what was shown in Maat or was even written in that first chapter of Aab-e-hayat is only natural. These interactions are happening between married individuals and not namehrams to create such wa-wela...they are not sensationalized in any such way at all that it should amount to an apology from her...but anyways, it's a mentality that I don't understand, so perhaps it would be futile to think about further.
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

What they don't understand is that her writing is also based on realism. And what was shown in Maat or was even written in that first chapter of Aab-e-hayat is only natural. These interactions are happening between married individuals and not namehrams to create such wa-wela...they are not sensationalized in any such way at all that it should amount to an apology from her...but anyways, it's a mentality that I don't understand, so perhaps it would be futile to think about further.

See that is the point these ppl fail to understand. Yeh toh phir married couple tha. Even if she has written such scenes and interactions between unmarried individuals there's no cause for wa-wela if the story demands it. Ab Katherine in Lahasil was a prostitute...and they showed that phase of her life as decently as possible but at that time too ppl were outraged because of some scenes. Itna issue nahin hua kyunke FB jaisi kharafat uss waqt nahin thi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Farah: If you're reading.. U asked na which one is my fave... and now I can very confidently say its P-e-K and not Amar Bail.. AB is good too , bas I think I prefer Salar-Imaama to Alizeh and Umar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

@Farah: If you're reading.. U asked na which one is my fave... and now I can very confidently say its P-e-K and not Amar Bail.. AB is good too , bas I think I prefer Salar-Imaama to Alizeh and Umar..

Farah will be so disappointed, howzzat LOL She loves Amar Bail.

Go to top