Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 4)

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

i've seen it in bits and parts.. and i dint dislike it.. but yea, i agree it wasnt that great.. i read the book after watching the show.. may be thats why I liked it..  i dint have any expectations.bcos when you read a book and then it watch a serial based on it.. you expect alot.. but here the case was opposite.. anyways, i loved the novel, and the ending.. It came as a surprise but i dint have any complain with it, it was pretty justified..
Infact, UA justified it really well on her FB official page.. 

What did she say? You don't have to dig up any links; a brief gist would be fine. Smile
-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Grace...Do you know Sanam Saeed is going to play Kashaf in ZGH? HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPECT SANAM TO PLAY SUCH A DIFFICULTTT CHARACTER??!!! This is going to be another Amar Bail, mark my words.
yeahh i know shes playing in ZGH im kinda looking forward to to but only because UA is the writer anf FAK will be starring

im kinda excited for amarbail i ve heard alot abt it now really wana watch it
acha nahi hai kia??Ouch
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Count me in...how could I miss out on this FC Embarrassed
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@Everyone: Kithe gaye tussi saare?

@Sarah: Aap se hamein yeh tawakoh nahin thi.. :P teen mahine ho gaye aapne abhi tak Uraan ka apna analysis nahin diya.. hum sab ne itne lambe chaude essays likhe aapke liye :D

@make-believe: This week's Maat was just so so na.. There were hardly any few scenes of Aimen this week.. Itna mazaa nahin aa raha iss play mein ab tak..waiting for UA's major twist to come soon

@incandescence:
 Kaafir was HORRIBLE!! Try bhi mat karna bilkul bhi.. uff HS needs to retire soon..
KPKP : is becoming a bit enjoyable finally!

Humsafar: yeh twist achha nahin laga.. but story mein its important na to move forward.. Asher's ammi is gonna be one of the most hated characters for a very long long time to come!!! Bechari Khirad..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
howzat...Yeah...I'm not going to try Kafir...the promo was enough to tell me what kind of story it had.

@Humsafar...Yeh twistr? Humsafar mein yehi toh twist hai...what were you expecting?

As for Maat...it's the best show on air...the only show I'm following. Now I have even become more immune to its pace...and this is the phase which was not written in detail in the book...it was all through Aimen's POV like the rest of the book...so it's more interesting for me ATM. 

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

Originally posted by Usman.

i've seen it in bits and parts.. and i dint dislike it.. but yea, i agree it wasnt that great.. i read the book after watching the show.. may be thats why I liked it..  i dint have any expectations.bcos when you read a book and then it watch a serial based on it.. you expect alot.. but here the case was opposite.. anyways, i loved the novel, and the ending.. It came as a surprise but i dint have any complain with it, it was pretty justified..
Infact, UA justified it really well on her FB official page.. 

What did she say? You don't have to dig up any links; a brief gist would be fine. Smile

sorry for taking so many days to reply.. was quite busy

anyway, she said that if she had written a happy ending for M-o-S.. it wouldn't have give the right message to the readers.. since, zainab chose the wrong path herself She was not forced by anyone to go this way.. yes.. UA justified it something on these lines.. :)

sarah1024

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Usman...Did you read the fifth epi of Aks yet? Thoughts?

Does anyone here know where can I download good quality Daam episodes?

Usman.

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
This user on YT is uploading the repeats in good quality, but episode one and six are missing:  http://www.youtube.com/user/2imtoo#g/u

This person has episode six uploaded, good quality as well but slight watermark in the middle: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pakonlinedrama/search?query=daam

There's no good quality download available anywhere...but you'll find good quality uploads on YT here and there thanks to the repeats now fortunately if that's any help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024Usman.

Go to top