Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by incandescence

who's in Mora Piya? I haven't even heard of it.

new serial started on Geo.. starring Adeel Hussain and Aminah Sheikh

Aaahh...no wonder Fatima Ji is watching it Tongue LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
^ Haasil was the first ever novel i ever read.. and absolutely loved it.. infact i never knew who Umera Ahmad is before reading that.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Usman.

who's in Mora Piya? I haven't even heard of it.

new serial started on Geo.. starring Adeel Hussain and Aminah Sheikh

Aaahh...no wonder Fatima Ji is watching it Tongue LOL

the promos looked interesting.. but i missed the epi.. 

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ok, wait I read on YT abhi it's a tragic story and it seems like one from its OST but Fatima mentioned it's comic on the other page...is it the same show?

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I think howzzat posted the promo of Mora Piya in the last FC somewhere, no? Anyways, I wasn't going to watch it since it looked run of the mill and forgot all about it until yesterday MJ posted on her FB page that she saw and liked it. I checked it out for the heck of it and whaddayouknow? It was actually a decent watch, not too bad. I've read of people saying it's filmy and all that (as Geo shows are, surprise surprise), but maybe since I watched a pretty crappy quality video, mujhe toh kuch khaas aisa nahi laga...theek tha. Its one episode gave me a better laugh than all of Akbari Asghari combined together would LOL Some one liners and scenes were delivered really well. 

Two things that I liked about the show: 1) the premise of the lead guy (Faisal) being a journalist, and how the story revolves around threats to his life and family as a result of his profession --- that is a little different from usual, and if this story was in hands of a different channel than Geo, it could have made for a very, very good show based on this concept, and 2) the jazzy background music gives the show a good, quirky and continuous sa pace.

They should have had Mohib Mirza as Faisal and it would have been much better because he can totally pull of that strong journo vibe (hey, like Roag, nahi?) and has a good comic timing too. Anyways, the first episode was decent time pass, aage ke story aur 'tragedy' ka pata nahi!

Usman.

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
The director of photography for Malaal, Dastaan and Mera Naseeb was the same guy. No wonder all three of the shows were so well shot and looked so classy Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-incandescenceUsman.AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...I tried watching the first part of Mora Piya...the first five minutes of it...didn't like it much...khair it can be my mood...I have been trying to find something decent to watch since two days...sara kachra bhara para hai TV par...pata nahin kiya hogaya hai mujhey...a minor detail, a dialogue is enough to put me off anything these days.

howzzat

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Hmmm...I tried watching the first part of Mora Piya...the first five minutes of it...didn't like it much...khair it can be my mood...I have been trying to find something decent to watch since two days...sara kachra bhara para hai TV par...pata nahin kiya hogaya hai mujhey...a minor detail, a dialogue is enough to put me off anything these days.

Don't try watching anything new then, sab kachra hi lage ga because everything is flawed! LOL See your favourite R.com episodes, DN scenes or Gulaal again! :D It'll get you out of this mood and into a reminiscent, nostalgic one :P

incandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top