Umera Ahmed FC (2) - Page 119

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

WHAT were you reading growing up, Fatty? What? These are classics! Everyone reads classics. 

Khair classic or not...mystery/suspense is my favourite genre...you name it and I probably would have read it.

Lo bhai...if these pachaas hazaar people around me who were always trying to get me to watch House have even once mentioned that the Great House was based on SH, I'd have given it a try.

I grew up reading Captain Underpants 😆 No, no...I remember reading a lot of Enid Blyton...stuff like Little Women, Adventures of Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Finn, Anne of Green Gables, Black Beauty, Pride and Prejudice, rubbish like Jane Eyre, etc...those picture-y encyclopedias, the how-to's, and why's...not very mysterious, thrilling stuff 😆

Well, the first three seasons of House were awesomely fun, so if you're ever bored or want to be amused, check it out. 
Originally posted by farahs_6

@blue: Ok.. I am going to really HATE Sherdil, if he continues to meet Aks, secretly, without Sherbano's knowledge...It will be totally UNFAIR.. The question will be: Why does he want to continue to meet Aks secretly? He should think abt solving his marital problems, if he really does care abt his relationship.. Ye nahi ke aap chup chup kar Aks se miltay rahein.. It will mean he doesnt care abt marital life, and is totally obsessed with Aks.. It will be ethically and morally totally wrong..Will he do such a thing, after Aks also gets married? I sincerely hope and pray tht he doesnt do...and if Sherbano asks him to severe ties with Aks, he must...He should know tht he is a married man now, and must genuinely fulfil his duties as a husband, if he is serious in his relationship.. And if he continues to meet Aks, it means tht he doesnt love Sherbano at all...Even in this epi, as I pointed out in my earlier post also, when Aks said tht we shouldnt meet now, Sherdil, instead of thinking abt marital life, was only concerned abt not meeting Aks, and said ke tumhare liye mujh se na mil kar kabhi problem nahi hoti, mere liye hamesha hoti rahi hai? Wht is this? does it suit a married man to talk like this, with another woman other than his wife? Even though he loved her & wanted to marry her, but now its PAST and shouldnt be saying such things to Aks.. This sentence of Sherdil to Aks, made me think, as I also said earlier tht ..does Sherdil really love Sherbano or not? Or whatever he feels for her is care only and not love?I really didnt like Sherdil there . Would anyone of us like, it if our husband  says such things to someone else? . Enough of this crap now, tht he loves both women equally...No matter what, his priority now should be Shebano, as she is his wife...He must choose one side...He cant remain do kashtion ka sawaar...

@bold.. Mash.. WHY shouldnt she behave like a typical WIFE/female? Any one would feel it and react this way only.. As Fatima also, said her life revolves around two men only and BOTH are at stake.. Its very natural and in my opinion, "justified" of her to react this way..

@bold...Farah...I don't really have a problem with Sherdil meeting Aks...because as far as I see, whatever their feelings are for each other...their relationship, in my mind, has never been really inappropriate.  They meet, talk, behave as friends. Yes, they have feelings for each other that aren't always on the 'friends' tangent...but they constantly resist and shake off their feelings for each other because of Shehr Bano...and in Aks case, even before Shehr Bano was in picture. And then I'll point it out again...that Sherdil has never treated Shehr Bano unfairly because of Aks...insaan care bhi toh ussi ki karta hai jis se mohabbat ho. Who cares for people they don't love?

But yes at this point, after Sherdil and Shehr Bano sort things out...I don't think Shehr Bano will be comfortable if Sherdil continues to be in contact with Aks...and then what would he do. Three choices...pick Shehr Bano and their marriage over Aks...severe ties with Aks for Shehr Bano's peace of mind...or pick Aks over their marriage because according to him, he can't stop meeting her and obviously Shehr Bano won't be ok with that...or the third option...pacify Shehr Bano and be in contact with Aks in secret..

Ok...about Shehr Bano...Farah...main nahin keh rahi that she's wrong in behaving the way she is behaving. And my problem with Shehr Bano is not because of her...to quote the cliche 'It's not HER, it's ME'. I find her irritating for some reason...specially in this episode.
Fatty...Ok, I get you on Aks' paradigm of justice. Agreed. Totally.

Oh and worddd@ the rest of your post regarding Sherdil and Aks too. I have nothing left to say. We are somewhat on the same page here...just that...as characters, I like Aks a little more and Shehr Bano a little less than you do, I think. 😆

EDit

About House...hmm...I'm averse to 'medical' shows in general. Doctors are creepy.
Edited by incandescence - 11 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

About House...hmm...I'm averse to 'medical' shows in general. Doctors are creepy.

Well, that's the best part, of course.

We should just spam now and finish this one.
bookmark

rofl.. i'z supposed to bookmark the next FC ðŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago