Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I was being sarcastic Fatty...

And speaking of acting and charm...did you read the news that MR will play the 'older' version of Shivaji. Main toh chaar din se sadme mein hoon..

Edited by incandescence - 08 January 2012 at 10:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 12)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
my reply in purple

Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by Usman.

finally read aks's 6th episode

i liked it.. UA dint exaggerate the rona dhona of the mishap which happened with Chirya.. the transformation of Chirya's character was potrayed nicely and there are many reasons which make me believe that chirya is indeed aks  but knowing UA you cant be sure anything can happen..and i agree with incandescence that  aibak can not be Sherdil for the obvious reason that you've mentioned in your post and also because in the end UA introduced a new girl 'fatima' so Aibak's track will now be with Fatima i think
and i think that novel after its completion would definitely be transformed in a tv serial.. would you like to see its dramatized version?

Usman...Finally someone read it.

I had my doubts till the fourth episode, but now I'm almost definite that Chirya is Aks only and Sheherbano, Barbie Doll. It was more evident in this episode...especially the way UA drew parallels b/w Aks' rats scene and Chirya's chhat scene...and she did blatantly compared ShehrBano with a Barbie doll. Of course that could be a false trail she's setting to distract us.it could be possible i'm almost sure about chirya being aks.. but i have my doubts on ShaherBano being barbie doll I can't believe that the story is half done and we are still discussing who's who.lolss i'z wondering the same... btw, any idea how many epis are left? Khair leaving the identity confusion aside...I'm again compelled to say, UA is at her best in Aks  agreed.. this one is different from all her previous work.. . Even without any exaggerated rona dhona over Chirya's sexual assault, she managed to make me cry...to give me goosebumps. The Chhatt scene...I didn't know who to feel bad for Khair Deen or Chirya...the way she finally found solace in his arms...the way he made her hair first before hugging her. And that hug saved her..that scene was indeed mind blowing.. it gave me goosebumps too.. you could feel the pain of Chirya and Kherdeen in that scene..warna Chirya bhi aik aur Nimmi/Bubbly (FI's Roag) ban jati. Have you read/watched FI's Roag?  no, i havent but i have heard alot of praises for this one..It's on a similar theme..Nimmi, the child who was assaulted, grew up into a hesitant, always tensed and nervous, looking over her shoulders, jumpy person. Aur Chirya...woh shayed ab Aks ban gai hai...Queen...aisi queen jo king hai (I hope you get the reference). yep.. i got the reference.. 

As for Aibek...yeah he's not Sherdil...it's not possible. Who the hell is Fatima now? Ughhh! I hope she's just a sidey character...the story is confusing enough without the addition of any extra character. Kasam se kya hoga ki toh is wakt kahani hi nahin hai...abhi toh yehi samajh nahin araha kiya hua tha..aur kaun kaun hai... from the last lines of the last epi it hinted that Fatima is gonna fall for Aibak.. as she was shows so mesmerized over Aibak's debate that she despite being the top debater was scared for the first time while going on stage..

I want to discuss the scene where Aks came at his house, THE house...that scene raised my eyebrows...but I'm in a rush right now..will come back later to that...i liked that whole scene and Shehrbano & Aks conversation seemed bit mysterious.. i'm waiting for the next epi now..

No, I don't want it to get dramatized...but it will be...most probably...one day...
i think it will but it wont be that much fun while viewing it on tv because the there will be no identity confusion when it will be on tv.. 

indeed it is getting more interesting.. the only serial apart from daam that i wait to come on air.. but it is a bit slow.. and as mentioned by you Adnan Siddique no doubt was brilliant in this friday's epi.. before this week's epi his character was overshadowed by Saman and likewise his acting was also overshadowed by Saba Qamar but he was brilliant in this week's epi 
@bold.. now i'm quite curious.. what he is gonna do

@humsafar... there is no novelty in the story but it is on top because of Fahad & Mahira.. the story is far from reality..Asher's mom turning evil dint make sense at all.. but talking about its crazy.. my mom and sisters are big fans of this show...my mom who is shopaholic refused to go for shopping yesterday because it was humsafar day.. LOLLOL

Haina...I felt the same...AS did overshadow SQ in this epi.

I don't get why Fawad Khan is so hyped NOW...Yeh larkian kiya abhi neend se jaagi hain...where were they during his EP and Maula Jatt days, his KKL and Satrangi days...at that time toh he wasn't even married. LOL Post Dastaan yeh ajeeb sa craze start ho gaya hai FK ka.
wait Fawad was in that jutt and bond show.. i never knew that.. just youtubed it and saw him.. his hairstyle is hilarious.LOLLOL

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Don't fret, Mash...he won't do that show. MR isn't picky for nothing. And it's on Colors of all places...chances shoot down to 0.0000001% right there. 

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Has no one been watching Mora Piya? MJ was praising it again on her page...debating whether it's worth catching up on...

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

.it could be possible i'm almost sure about chirya being aks.. but i have my doubts on ShaherBano being barbie doll Hmm...I feel she's Barbie Doll only because in one of the earlier episode it was mentioned the that her father died mysteriously...and then the Convant School connection...of course we can't be sure about it. lolss i'z wondering the same... btw, any idea how many epis are left? In the introduction she wrote before starting Aks that the story would finish in a year...meaning 12 episode. You know in that she also mentioned that it's the first time she has written two stories together..Aks and Dur-e-Nijat and that she'll publish both in Pakeeza...also she started off with Aks  because 'Aks ki story ka canvass bohat chhotta hai' and Aks is like an appetizer before the main course 'Dur-e-Nijat'. Agar appetizer hi aisa hai, can you even IMAGINE Dur-e-Nijat mein UA hamara kitna dimag ghumaigi.   agreed.. this one is different from all her previous work.. .The thing is she has GROWN as a writer...her stories were amazing and they still are...but her writing style has changed considerably...changed for better, I must say. She has become very goood at creating visuals.  that scene was indeed mind blowing.. it gave me goosebumps too.. you could feel the pain of Chirya and Kherdeen in that scene. It was a touching scene...beautiful despite the circumstances. Khairdeen ne apni sari zindagi Chirya ke liye wakf kar di thi...usse parhaane, us ki tarbiyat kar ne mein..uss ke sawalon, uss ki hansi ke liye...aur wohi sab uss se bar bedardi se chheena gaya...phir bhi uss ne haar nahin maani. Uss ne bohat sahih waqt par bohat sahi tareeke se usse samet liya. Woh sheher bhi Chirya ke liye jaiga.

from the last lines of the last epi it hinted that Fatima is gonna fall for Aibak.. as she was shows so mesmerized over Aibak's debate that she despite being the top debater was scared for the first time while going on stage..Usmann! LOLL...arey she was only scared that she won't be able to give a speech as brilliantly as Aibek. I don't think this Fatima is going to fall for Aibek...she can, of course...anything could happen in UA world...but yaar I don't want any new character to enter at this point...yeh existing characters ki ghutiyan suljha lein...bohat hai

.i liked that whole scene and Shehrbano & Aks conversation seemed bit mysterious.. i'm waiting for the next epi now..I love the visuals UA created in this scene...from Aks to Sherdil to Shehrbano...when each one of them looked at the other two. Though, what raised my eyebrows wasn't Shehrbano and Aks' meeting, it was the way Aks resisted touching Sherdil's tie and he, the rain drops on her face. Sherdil is of course completely lattu over Aks...and Aks too...she even saved the tissue he gave her...they are more than 'just friends'...they flirt casually...why have they not married each other, then?

wait Fawad was in that jutt and bond show.. i never knew that.. just youtubed it and saw him.. his hairstyle is hilarious.LOLLOL

Yes, he was...LOLL...funny na how comparatively invisible he was before Dastaan. Jabhi toh samajh nahin araha mujhey keh yeh fangirl flood pehle kahaan tha. Khair there's always a 'high point' for the actors...he's sure cashing on his popularity. I even remember the time when FQ was an invisible actor...a failure in films...his claim to fame was 'Boota from Tobatek Singh'...do you remember it? He was amazinggg as Boota...and he had such good chemistry with Maria Wasti.

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Fatty...first I'm not fretting. I don't fret over actors. Second, I don't trust these actors...who knows what compels them to choose a show...jab bollywood mein daal nahin galti toh sab phir TV par kuch bhi kar lete hain...hazaar actors ki example hain hamare paass jo bollywood ke peechhe TV chod kar bhagte hain and when things don't work out for them there, they come n take up anything they are offered. Lets see if MR is an exception.

I caught some scenes of Mora Piya...not my kind of show, dude. Maybe you'll like it. MJ toh was praising Humsafar as well...LOL

P.S...how was your brother's wedding?

P.P.S...MJ se yaad aya...did you watch Aur Zindagi Badalti Hai?

Edited by incandescence - 09 January 2012 at 2:15am

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Farah...have you read Farhat Ishtiaq's Mata-e-Jaan...what's it about. Give me a brief synopsis...shayed main ne parha hua ho.

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Mash.. Mataa e Jaan is not your type.atleast i dont think soo..its a bit more cheesy..not one of my  favorites of farhat ishtiaq..or one of my least fav u can say...in reading it was still umm ok..but...a drama? ermm i dont know.. .   i am unable to understand why they have selected this for a drama serial?..its not the type...which would be suitable for a drama serial..with not as many twists and turns...which would make a drama spicy or attractive for some television viewers..but i have heard tht they have included some other tracks in the drama also, which werent exactly there in the novel...there could be many other novels of farhat ishtiaq which would have been good in dramatised version...there are so many other good novels of farhat ishtiaq...dont know, why they chose this one.

As for synopsis... Its abt Ibad and Haniya.. Haniya lives in America with her grandmother... Ibad is studying there in America...doing engineering...Hanya and Ibad meet in university..and fall in love...its again the story moving in present and past phase simultaneously...In present,in fact the story starts from the pont from where, Haniya has come to Pakistan and gets a job in an engineering firm...there she is always consciously making an effort to get close to her boss and his wife and is  approaching them...got a hint...or should i tell more?

As for Aks...it has already been decided tht it will be dramatised..maybe later this yr...Moomal productions will do it...dont know the director...cast hasnt been finalised yet

Edited by farahs_6 - 09 January 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top