Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh Fatty, I understand what you are saying. Believe me I have heard similar bhashans countless times too...twice a week from my Api. Though I do not believe I have a set world view...I know very well har insaan aik sa nahin hota...har aik mein jahan koi na koi khubi hoti hai, wahan kuch khamian bhi zaroor hoti hai. I have met too many kinds of people in my life to have a rigid outlook towards everyone of them. Aur aisa nahin hai keh I'm not polite. I'm a very, very polite person in general...really...meri maa ke jooton se bara darr lagta hai mujhey.LOL I usually just have to keep my mouth shut n SMILE at everyone and everything the others have to say...keeps me out of trouble...I told you before it's not them it's ME...mera problem hai keh mujhey logon se milna, unn se baat karna nahin ata...mujhey yeh nahin pata ke kiya cheez kis waqt bolni chahiye...I end up messing things up for myself whenever I speak...I have difficulty greeting and wishing people...I'm a bit socially awkward. See, you are naturally sweet and polite...I'm not...mujhey sweet aur polite hone ke liye mehnat karni parti hai. And I feel I sound very, very fake when I try to be sweet. Hayee...woh meethe bol hi na pata ho jo har shikayat dur karde phir kya karoon Gayani Baba? My sister believes I'm like this because of my name...she's always telling my mother to change my name to Malahat...LOL

Chalo ab toh shayed you'll be too busy to be online for a while...have fun! Sibling weddings are fun and a terror...

I still have to watch the last week's Maat's epi. Saman toh aik number ki besharam, luchi hai. Did you watch the new MB show...subhya something something (?)?

Edited by incandescence - 20 December 2011 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (2) (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Nimrah...Buy La-Hasil...I have the version that has LaHasil, Hasil and one more story together in it so you can get that one. You'll love both Hasil and LaHasil...after PeK, I love these two the most.

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Waise aapas ki baat hai, I think naam ka bohut asar parta hai.. Mera naam bhi change kiya hua hai na.. LOL 

Oh I told my brother to buy Haasil only.. Wahan ja ke he forgot if I wanted Haasil or LaHaasil.. So he brought them both.. LOL Will start reading it today.. Mere saarey mushkil paper khatam.. *dances around* 

Lol @ subhya something something.. LOL 

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Just watched last week's Maat...Kaminepan ki saari hadein khatam hai iss Saman par...my sisters were constantly hurling abuses at her while watching it. Why does her mother even listen to her...'Aimen meri behen hai'...'Mujhey uss ka khayal hai'...Faisal se shadi ka drama bhool gaye yeh log jo itni jaldi baat maan li us ghatiya aurat ki.

God, if people like Saman exist in real life, I wonder how they manage to live with themselves.

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Maat's getting more interesting...but it's still very slow. I know I shouldn't, specially knowing what he's going to do afterwards, but I pity Faisal a lot at this point. Credit goes to Adnan Siddiqui, I must say...he was veryyy good in today's epi. Faisal's frustration, his helplessness...all enacted brilliantly by him.

And I believe there's no point asking if anyone has read the new epi of Aks, is there?

Edit

Waise I don't understand why people are not creating a fuss over Aks now when there was so much kich kich over that small scene b/w Saman and Faisal. There was an almost similar scene in Aks b/w Sheherbano and Sherdil. 

Edited by incandescence - 06 January 2012 at 9:51am

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I'm all caught up on Maat. Totally loving it, though I wish the storyline would move slightly faster. I want to see Saman's karma for putting everyone through pure hell. Saba Qamar is a talented actress - she sells Saman's ghatiyapan so well.

@ Mash - You've read the book (Maat) right? Do you know how much of the storyline has been covered so far on the show? Is it half over? Is it getting closer to the ending? I can't wait, lol.

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh and I watched the first two episodes of Humsafar too, mainly because my mom's friends had been singing its praises and she was curious about it. I already read its synopsis a while back and the premise didn't seem to offer anything that hadn't previously been portrayed on Star Plus / Star One.

Watching the show didn't change my mind - I still feel that it is cliched and repetitive. There's no mystery ... it's the same old saas-bahu saga where the heroine sheds buckets of tears, the hero gets brainwashed into hating her, the vamps engineer one scheme after the other and what not. Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions here but filhaal toh mujhe yeh show kuch khaas nahin laga. Maybe aagey jaa kar it gets better. :S

Of course, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards anyone who might be liking it here. It's just that I was an avid follower of K-soaps back in the day. Watched almost every single one of them, so I have now grown allergic to such soaps. LOL

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

I'm all caught up on Maat. Totally loving it, though I wish the storyline would move slightly faster. I want to see Saman's karma for putting everyone through pure hell. Saba Qamar is a talented actress - she sells Saman's ghatiyapan so well.

@ Mash - You've read the book (Maat) right? Do you know how much of the storyline has been covered so far on the show? Is it half over? Is it getting closer to the ending? I can't wait, lol.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's not even half done yet. And I think you may not like the next part of the story...but you'll love the end without a doubt...everyone will. Its end is the best part of the story.

Originally posted by sarah1024

Oh and I watched the first two episodes of Humsafar too, mainly because my mom's friends had been singing its praises and she was curious about it. I already read its synopsis a while back and the premise didn't seem to offer anything that hadn't previously been portrayed on Star Plus / Star One.

Watching the show didn't change my mind - I still feel that it is cliched and repetitive. There's no mystery ... it's the same old saas-bahu saga where the heroine sheds buckets of tears, the hero gets brainwashed into hating her, the vamps engineer one scheme after the other and what not. Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions here but filhaal toh mujhe yeh show kuch khaas nahin laga. Maybe aagey jaa kar it gets better. :S

Of course, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards anyone who might be liking it here. It's just that I was an avid follower of K-soaps back in the day. Watched almost every single one of them, so I have now grown allergic to such soaps. LOL

Ahh...so it was your mother's friend who made you curious about Humsafar? Really? Oh please, Sarah...tell that to someone who doesn't know you. I know what might have motivated you to watch it. LOL Lierrr...you loveeed it...It's totally your kind of show. Plus Fawad Khan is a handsome enough reason to watch it...no? Tongue

Did you even try watching R.C? Stern Smile

Edited by incandescence - 07 January 2012 at 10:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top