Umera Ahmed FC (2) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Has no one been watching Mora Piya? MJ was praising it again on her page...debating whether it's worth catching up on...
Originally posted by Usman.

.it could be possible i'm almost sure about chirya being aks.. but i have my doubts on ShaherBano being barbie doll Hmm...I feel she's Barbie Doll only because in one of the earlier episode it was mentioned the that her father died mysteriously...and then the Convant School connection...of course we can't be sure about it. lolss i'z wondering the same... btw, any idea how many epis are left? In the introduction she wrote before starting Aks that the story would finish in a year...meaning 12 episode. You know in that she also mentioned that it's the first time she has written two stories together..Aks and Dur-e-Nijat and that she'll publish both in Pakeeza...also she started off with Aks  because 'Aks ki story ka canvass bohat chhotta hai' and Aks is like an appetizer before the main course 'Dur-e-Nijat'. Agar appetizer hi aisa hai, can you even IMAGINE Dur-e-Nijat mein UA hamara kitna dimag ghumaigi.   agreed.. this one is different from all her previous work.. .The thing is she has GROWN as a writer...her stories were amazing and they still are...but her writing style has changed considerably...changed for better, I must say. She has become very goood at creating visuals.  that scene was indeed mind blowing.. it gave me goosebumps too.. you could feel the pain of Chirya and Kherdeen in that scene. It was a touching scene...beautiful despite the circumstances. Khairdeen ne apni sari zindagi Chirya ke liye wakf kar di thi...usse parhaane, us ki tarbiyat kar ne mein..uss ke sawalon, uss ki hansi ke liye...aur wohi sab uss se bar bedardi se chheena gaya...phir bhi uss ne haar nahin maani. Uss ne bohat sahih waqt par bohat sahi tareeke se usse samet liya. Woh sheher bhi Chirya ke liye jaiga.

from the last lines of the last epi it hinted that Fatima is gonna fall for Aibak.. as she was shows so mesmerized over Aibak's debate that she despite being the top debater was scared for the first time while going on stage..Usmann! LOLL...arey she was only scared that she won't be able to give a speech as brilliantly as Aibek. I don't think this Fatima is going to fall for Aibek...she can, of course...anything could happen in UA world...but yaar I don't want any new character to enter at this point...yeh existing characters ki ghutiyan suljha lein...bohat hai

.i liked that whole scene and Shehrbano & Aks conversation seemed bit mysterious.. i'm waiting for the next epi now..I love the visuals UA created in this scene...from Aks to Sherdil to Shehrbano...when each one of them looked at the other two. Though, what raised my eyebrows wasn't Shehrbano and Aks' meeting, it was the way Aks resisted touching Sherdil's tie and he, the rain drops on her face. Sherdil is of course completely lattu over Aks...and Aks too...she even saved the tissue he gave her...they are more than 'just friends'...they flirt casually...why have they not married each other, then?

wait Fawad was in that jutt and bond show.. i never knew that.. just youtubed it and saw him.. his hairstyle is hilarious.😆😆

Yes, he was...LOLL...funny na how comparatively invisible he was before Dastaan. Jabhi toh samajh nahin araha mujhey keh yeh fangirl flood pehle kahaan tha. Khair there's always a 'high point' for the actors...he's sure cashing on his popularity. I even remember the time when FQ was an invisible actor...a failure in films...his claim to fame was 'Boota from Tobatek Singh'...do you remember it? He was amazinggg as Boota...and he had such good chemistry with Maria Wasti.
Fatty...first I'm not fretting. I don't fret over actors. Second, I don't trust these actors...who knows what compels them to choose a show...jab bollywood mein daal nahin galti toh sab phir TV par kuch bhi kar lete hain...hazaar actors ki example hain hamare paass jo bollywood ke peechhe TV chod kar bhagte hain and when things don't work out for them there, they come n take up anything they are offered. Lets see if MR is an exception.

I caught some scenes of Mora Piya...not my kind of show, dude. Maybe you'll like it. MJ toh was praising Humsafar as well...😆

P.S...how was your brother's wedding?

P.P.S...MJ se yaad aya...did you watch Aur Zindagi Badalti Hai?
Edited by incandescence - 12 years ago
Farah...have you read Farhat Ishtiaq's Mata-e-Jaan...what's it about. Give me a brief synopsis...shayed main ne parha hua ho.
Mash.. Mataa e Jaan is not your type.atleast i dont think soo..its a bit more cheesy..not one of my  favorites of farhat ishtiaq..or one of my least fav u can say...in reading it was still umm ok..but...a drama? ermm i dont know.. .   i am unable to understand why they have selected this for a drama serial?..its not the type...which would be suitable for a drama serial..with not as many twists and turns...which would make a drama spicy or attractive for some television viewers..but i have heard tht they have included some other tracks in the drama also, which werent exactly there in the novel...there could be many other novels of farhat ishtiaq which would have been good in dramatised version...there are so many other good novels of farhat ishtiaq...dont know, why they chose this one.

As for synopsis... Its abt Ibad and Haniya.. Haniya lives in America with her grandmother... Ibad is studying there in America...doing engineering...Hanya and Ibad meet in university..and fall in love...its again the story moving in present and past phase simultaneously...In present,in fact the story starts from the pont from where, Haniya has come to Pakistan and gets a job in an engineering firm...there she is always consciously making an effort to get close to her boss and his wife and is  approaching them...got a hint...or should i tell more?

As for Aks...it has already been decided tht it will be dramatised..maybe later this yr...Moomal productions will do it...dont know the director...cast hasnt been finalised yet
Edited by farahs_6 - 12 years ago
My apologies, Your Majesty...you are above mortal trivialities like fretting :worship: 😛 Hmm...I dunno, guess I'm just in a phase where I'm not really bothered or even concerned with the other people's choices, MR included, no matter how much I like them...you can like someone in something and appreciate them for that, but beyond it, waiting for them to come back or expecting something from them doesn't really seem worth investing the energy or hopes into now. If him or anyone else whose work I like does something good or worth watching, I'm sure I'll watch it with the same fervour as always, and no one will be more ecstatic than me...if they don't, ah well...their choice...may it do good for them as they thought or wanted!

MJ was praising Humsafar recently or back when it came out? I saw the first three parts of Mora Piya's second episode sometime on the weekend was it, and though the story isn't bad, or the actors, they drop way too many anvils over the audience's head which gets tiresome and lackluster very soon. I haven't seen Aur Zindagi Badalti Hai...slipped my mind. And ah, the wedding was nice, thanks!

Maata e Jaan seems as if it has a lot of potential to turn out like Neeyat! ðŸ˜›

Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by farahs_6

As for Aks...it has already been decided tht it will be dramatised..maybe later this yr...Moomal productions will do it...dont know the director...cast hasnt been finalised yet

gayi bhains paani main...😆
Originally posted by farahs_6

Mash.. Mataa e Jaan is not your type.atleast i dont think soo..its a bit more cheesy..not one of my  favorites of farhat ishtiaq..or one of my least fav u can say...in reading it was still umm ok..but...a drama? ermm i dont know.. .   i am unable to understand why they have selected this for a drama serial?..its not the type...which would be suitable for a drama serial..with not as many twists and turns...which would make a drama spicy or attractive for some television viewers..but i have heard tht they have included some other tracks in the drama also, which werent exactly there in the novel...there could be many other novels of farhat ishtiaq which would have been good in dramatised version...there are so many other good novels of farhat ishtiaq...dont know, why they chose this one.

As for synopsis... Its abt Ibad and Haniya.. Haniya lives in America with her grandmother... Ibad is studying there in America...doing engineering...Hanya and Ibad meet in university..and fall in love...its again the story moving in present and past phase simultaneously...In present,in fact the story starts from the pont from where, Haniya has come to Pakistan and gets a job in an engineering firm...there she is always consciously making an effort to get close to her boss and his wife and is  approaching them...got a hint...or should i tell more?

Hmmm...Ibad and Haniya don't ring a bell. My Api says she has read it and it's an amazinggg story though she wasn't very forthcoming with details...so I have my doubts there. Plus if she has read it, then in all likelihood I have too...main khud toh aaj tak kabhi koi book Urdu novels ghar nahin le kar ayi except Ishtiaq Ahmed's books, Imran Series (ahm) and UA's books. Woh hi sari Urdu books ghar lati thi...aur phir mujhey read karni parti thi...ghar mein koi book aye aur main read na kraoon...impossible hai...toh agar uss ne read ki hai toh main ne bhi ki hi hai. But this has to be at least three years back because Api got married at that time...and I don't remember the name of the novel, the story or anything about it aur yeh short synopsis parh kar bhi kuch yaad nahin araha. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it...MJ har tarhaan ke projects nahin karti...