Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh you already made it...waah...thanks yaar. Do me a favour now and don't post it in the LTL forum for a day or two...plzzz!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff guys! Saman ne kal jo kiya ws just not acceptable!! and more than saman im now pissed at Aimen! Uska dimaag kahan gaya hai.. she's a universityy going individual for crying out loud.. how can she just trust Saman blindly after all that she's done with her.. What she is planning to do with Azar is much more okayish with me than this whole Aimen thing..

BTW Sanam Baloch seems to be back with some new show called Nadamat on Hum Tv.. is this the same one u guys were talking about , Durr-e- sharwar?? with samina peerzada? name change ho gaya kya?

ALSO, I just fell off my chair when Meekal Zulfikar used the F-word in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal pan's episode yesterday!! Itna shocking tha! I had to rewatch so many times since I thought I was imagining things.. pata nahin censor walo ko kya ho gaya hai😕

Here's the video at 7:10

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNb_qPv2vk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by howzzat - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: incandescence

Thanks Fatty...I wanted Sarah to watch Daam...but she couldn't find good quality vids for it.

Usman...Arey beta Aks ke views share karne wale hotey hain when the other person has not read it? Khair it's confirmed now that Sherdil is NOT Aibek's uncle. I think the Barbie Doll may be SherBano..and Chirya may be Aks (I still have my doubts about that) but Aibek isn't Shedil. After what he has witnessed he can't just forget THE house if he was indeed Sherdil...haina? Aur aik aur baat hai...parho phir bataongi.

I wish more people here were reading Aks.

hmm so Aibak is not Sherdil.. the thing is that admins of UA official page on fb upload the episode on 1st of every month.. and if some one ask them to upload early they reply in a very rude tune that if you cant wait go and buy from market..😕..i'm waiting for them to upload it.. 
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Hey all!!

Ok,so am  a big fan of Umera's work...She's indeed a great writer.

So most of her work is being dramatized...I'm still waiting for a dramatized version of "Haasil" and "Iman,Umeed aur Mohabbat"...I found "Haasil" to be one of her best works after "Peer-e-Kamil(SAW)":It's FLAWLESS-simply the BEST!!...

I still wonder why none of them thought abt dramatizing "Haasil"...Peer-e-Kamil(SAW) won't eva be dramatized as per Umera's wish...but I really want Haasil to be dramatized-one of the most interesting novels I've read.

Hey.. Hasil definitely is one of her best works.. but i think the reason is (with both Hasil & Iman umeed aur muhabbat) that they also include other religion (Christianity) like in Hasil the guy wants to convert to Christian but the girl opposes him to do so etc.. so that might not be taken well by minorities in our country.. may be thats why..
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Usman - Thanks for the info! So that's how UA justified the ending. I won't say I completely agree with her point of view but I can see where she's coming from. 

Personally I don't think a happy ending would've conveyed the message that selling your soul is the ideal thing to do. Yes, Zainab became a glorified prostitute of sorts and she put her loved ones through a lot of misery in the process but then several characters have done far worse on UA's shows and gotten away with it. I'm sure the audience would have gotten her message without the ending turning out to be the way it did. The way I saw it, Zainab wasn't really left with a choice. The man that she loved shunned her because of a minor misconception and also because he was money-hungry. Next, her community started to paint her as a s**t for no fault of hers. Since she was disgraced anyway, she figured she might as well tread down that path to make money. Poverty was why all her woes started in the first place. That said, excessive greed brought her down. She deserved what happened to her on some level - but death by suicide was a little too much. But I guess the writer knows best.

agree that she suffered alot in her life.. but when you suffer that does not mean you go on doing all sort of wrong thins just because you suffered because of some one... well actually i wasnt too satisified with the ending when i read the novel.. but after reading how UA justified the ending.. i agreed to her point of view.. overall M-o-S was a great read..enjoyed it thoroughly..
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

This week's episode of Maat really made my blood boil. More than at the Faisal issue.. is Saman ki bachi ko tou Allah pooche ga!! 😡 😆

😆😆 i was also having the same feeling.. but kudos Saleha & Aimen's friend for realizing the true colors of Saman... not complete though. but she atleast got a hint..

@ howzat.. i dont watch that show.. just saw that video for that F word 😆 cant believe he said that.. i mean didnt the actors (mekaal and ayesha) objected to this?? or they dont know its meaning..😆
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

hmm so Aibak is not Sherdil.. the thing is that admins of UA official page on fb upload the episode on 1st of every month.. and if some one ask them to upload early they reply in a very rude tune that if you cant wait go and buy from market..😕..i'm waiting for them to upload it.. 

It's unfair to Pakeeza people if they upload it too soon...no one  would buy it. It's a 50 Rs digest yaar...sab local loag toh at least buy kar hi sakte hain...kisi se borrow kar sakte hain...Aur wakai mein unhon ne thekka toh nahin liya hua hai na epi upload karne ka. Honestly Usman after I have seen what they have to jhelo, I think the FB page's admins are veryyy polite. Itne jahilon aur pagalon wale questions karte hain sab...agar main udhar ki admin hoti toh bache tumhe lag pata jata rudely baat karna kisse kehtein hain...

Everyone seems to think Aibek IS Sherdil...par socho ki baat yeh hai keh Aibek Sherdil ho kaise sakta hai...If he was Sherdil won't he have recognized the house...what he has seen there was too traumatic to forget...nahin?
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uhhh Umera Ahmed just posted an apology regarding a scene in Maat and the admins posted a video which has that scene and I cannot open that video from cell phone soo if someone could tell which scene is this.. 😕 and many people are like they found it uncomfortable to watch it with their family and all and I dont remember any such scene.. :/Edited by nimrah - 12 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Uhhh Umera Ahmed just posted an apology regarding a scene in Maat and the admins posted a video which has that scene and I cannot open that video from cell phone soo if someone could tell which scene is this.. 😕 and many people are like they found it uncomfortable to watch it with their family and all and I dont remember any such scene.. :/

I think it was the scene from last to last week of Maat's episode where Saman/Faisal are cuddling on the bed. I didn't watch that episode or this week's but saw this particular bit since I read of people complaining about it, and mujhe toh itna koi khaas zalzala nahi laga ke inhon ne kya dikha diya hai. It wasn't even shot badly...aur ab itna bada HALLBALLLOO mach raha hai? Odd!
incandescence thumbnail
LOL...Nimrah I think it's the scene where Saman and Faisal are on bed, cuddling...I remember there were a lot of posts on the FB page when this epi aired. Even I watched it with my sisters and mother but I  didn't think it was too big a deal. Phir mujhey laga main shayed immune hogai hoon...ya bohat besharam ke mujhey kisi cheez se farak nahin parta. I think I started expecting anything from Pakistani media when Indus had that director's competition of MANTO's stories TEN years back.
Edited by incandescence - 12 years ago