Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

I was writing on d same topic but cancelled after reading urs. N d way she hold his hand, his look zoha maar daala dono ne hume.

Ab kya boloon... Itne sare loopholes hai. Wt..

But zoha u'll make evrythg perfect.

Rashmi, seriously maar dala, bina hara rang dala.

Loopholes? i dint get it, elaborate yyar !

bikerider thumbnail
good post. agree, the last scene and the way it was shot was though nice made me sad. because payash in center and arhi separate 😭

hehe he could not stop smiling himself.
it was damn funny when he could not answer back to  payal simply because kushi had not taught him the answer and he was asking
now what to tell through eyes , finally some eye talking 🀣

now i want arnav to remember kushis silly stupid ideas and antics and smile when he is alone near the pool πŸ˜‰

CVs are you reading πŸ˜†
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yar...i sgree...his smile is so droolicious...
lovedd todays epi...

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww he smiled at her antics!!!😍😍😳😳

Aaj sankadevi chaaa gayi!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Gosh the episode was such a hilarious one!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me still craking up watching it online!!!🀣🀣🀣
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lwfw

good post. agree, the last scene and the way it was shot was though nice made me sad. because payash in center and arhi separate 😭

hehe he could not stop smiling himself.
it was damn funny when he could not answer back to  payal simply because kushi had not taught him the answer and he was asking
now what to tell through eyes , finally some eye talking 🀣

now i want arnav to remember kushis silly stupid ideas and antics and smile when he is alone near the pool πŸ˜‰

CVs are you reading πŸ˜†

oo poor baby, he is such a kid in such matters n Khuhsi is his amma , not literally! LOLπŸ˜†

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Loved his smile, it's gorgeous as ever. 

And loved the last scene, it shows things the way they are. Arnav and Khushi are the pillar of strength of their respective family/siblings. The scene was shot as if they were guarding what is precious to them. Standing far, giving space yet not too far to protect them. 

And though ArHi were not walking together, I loved the way they were looking at each other.

And I liked the scene where Khushi holds his arm in glee. The way he looked back at her...he should know by now Khushi ko kitna faraq padta hain

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Another strange thing today was that both Arnav & Khushi were happy and at peace. Maybe because they were together. No angst, no tears, no accusations, no sneak peeks, no anger.

Even the minor complaints made by Arnav were half-hearted. He had totally given himself into Khushi's capable hands. He went where she called him, said what she asked him to, and did what she wanted him to. He was happy and having the time of his lifeπŸ˜† Guess he knew what to expect after his experiences with Khushi during the Nainital trip😊

Just a devilish smile when he extended his hand to Khushi to seal the deal in a handshake, as if to ask her, can you forget my touch? Can you forget everything that has happened between us?πŸ˜ƒ

And a delicious hidden smile when Khushi says that Akash must have taken off his specs to jump better.πŸ˜‰
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Cutest, most adorable-est man in the world!!! Honest to God, he made me melt!!!
And Khushi...LOL! She even winked at him!!! He must be in some serious confusion right now! The mighty ASR, going along with a childish plan along with his mortal enemy! Kekek! chooo cuuute!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved that..loved his smile..and last scene was like the climax of some movie..couples in the sunset...but arhi were no together theere was a space..but after having precap i felt satisfication...that no mateer what may happen they will continue thier nok jhoks.. Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarach

loved that..loved his smile..and last scene was like the climax of some movie..couples in the sunset...but arhi were no together theere was a space..but after having precap i felt satisfication...that no mateer what may happen they will continue thier nok jhoks..

dont worry that space is temporary.it will fill soon...magar sab se bada space to shyam hai