India-Forums

Maaneet FF MILAN- TFD2/part 46/140

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

MILAN- The Final Destination

THREAD 2

Yuhooo!! Congrats to everyone. Our MILAN completed its 1st thread...

Thanks everyone for accepting my very first FF

Special Thanks:
Neha512
For sending my pms n incouraging me

Kavya
For being my official poetBig smile

N ofcourse last but not the least My world's best
Readers

STORY SO FAR

Geet, 10 years old lived in Shimla. Her life took a new turn when she ran from home to meet her best friend. The journey of emotions, relationships n love, started.

The story started with two friends
Who always wanted to be together till the end
Once they got seperated from each other
But somehow one reached the other

The day they met was a little bad
Afterall it was Maan n Prem whom we had
Maan always used to ignore Geet
Because he thought that it wasn't his cup of tea

What happened back does not matter
Because what came next was much better
After that they became so close
That without each other they did not glow

All the moments of happiness
Suddenly change into sadness
When Geet had to leave
And Maan was not able to believe

Destiny again brought them together
And they were mesmerized to see each other
Maan's reaction was filled with audacity
As if he wanted to know everything with voracity

Now lets see what will happen next
But we expect everything to be the best
Will they meet or not
Is the most confusing thought!!

-'How its been'
by Kavya

For quick updates

Maaneet Fan Fiction Updates

MY FB ACCOUNT

NOTE: Those who want PM add me to your buddy list

INDEX BELOW...!!

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 30 January 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetDeepaliiasmi123blessednim-Trinity-cloudflowerhoney_dolllovepoomaaneetkisonaliRaapunzalsessyfatema_007neha512LadyArwendh_ritiRageOfAnAngelSONU_29jayshu17moonlight2630ridhz21dreamy4evercyum321mrk-1ambbihasnehalovegurtiksasiMunaMeet22KoolsmileZohamaaneetMishti13TanuDDianBDayGal-11Janimpoojaverma-Mounika-Saamsjasraj1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaankita24CrazzyBusymandymorecaller123t_areebhinal_maaneetkeenu_kktodayzstarMadhuri53spvd

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetgayathripriyankaisha_1998goyalkalpna123asmi123mannat91shruthiruchsthendral_111honey_dollCiaMaaneetcloudflowerLadyArwenCuteTommyneha512pinkybediRaapunzalfatema_007sessy286pearllove4allRageOfAnAngelSONU_29jayshu17dreamy4evermrk-1snehalovegurtihermoso-memorable-ramaheshMunaMeet22kabslocksTanuDDianabhayprsinghKoolsmileksasiCrazzyBusyanshramandymoreBDayGal-11JanSaamsjasraj1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6seemamary--Ratna--hinal_maaneettodayzstarMadhuri53Krishna_Souravspvd

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

MILAN- The Final Destination
PART- 29

Thnx 4 ur awesome blossom Likes n Comments... Sory 4 late updates bt wat to do my xams r eating my brains..

@NANDY_BRU
Hey what did u edited in 'awesome' haan??Big smile
@ammu5
Dear they recoznised each other through their trade mark dialog 'Babaji' n 'chup bilkul chup'
@shagul25
Pata nai yaar, i think jawaani me sabhi paagal hote hai lol
@Mishti13
My dialogs when written by u luked super cool. Glad u liked it
@soniya_lovesu
I love u yaar. Thnx sooo much 4 such a fabtastic comment. I dont know how many times i read it. Btw i know i m gr8 see my user name, it says OsheenDGr8Wink

Updating this part in 2 post, click the like button at end of 2nd post onlySmile

Again the announcement was made. So they quickly entered the Auditorium. Principal gave lecture on college carriculam, rules n regulations, how students should devote their time on studies n blah blah...

Atlast the lecture finished n everyone started leaving. Geet looked for Maan. But their teacher Mr.Ron interupted her.

Mr.Ron- Ms.Geet are you gracing the class with your presence today or not?
He asked sarcastically
Geet- Yes Mr.Ron I was just coming.
Mr.Ron- Not 'was' you 'are' coming. Follow me.

Everyone reached the classroom. It was really big class with seats placed in circular form. They took their respective seats. Maan n Prem just like before settled themselves on last row. Geet took her seat with Karan. As soon as she sat Mr.Ron shouted.

Mr.Ron-Ms.Geet Handa Where were you on the very 1st day of college.
I was sick
Geet said coughing a bit to prove her part
Mr.Ron- Oh! I did'nt knew that sick people can sing n dance so well. Can i ask you with whom permission you organised a concert in college premises.

Now Geet was caught red handed but she again tried to reason
Actua...
Mr.Ron- Shut up
He showed a paper.
Mr.Ron- This is your class assignment which every student have to submit after 3 days. But you Ms.Geet will submit it today before going home.

Karan- But Mr. R...
Mr.Ron- No ifs n buts. Mr.Karan if you have any problem you can surely join your friend.
This was enough to shut Karan's mouth. Geet took the paper from Mr. Ron n moved out making a face. She cursed Mr.Ron under her breath.

Geet reached library n banged her head on table.
Freak- Hey Geet.
Aah...dude you scared the hell out of me.
Geet said placing her hand on her heart.
what are you doing here??

Freak- Mr.Ron punished me.
N why so?
Freak confused- I don't know just told him some usefull info about male potency. He strangely got angry n punished me.
Geet giggled inwardly.

Freak- N what are you doing here.
Mr.Ron punished me too. For yesterday concert. I wonder who told him.
Freak- Kiya. Who else? I saw her filling Mr.Ron's ears.
Oh! That kiya.
Geet stated angryily squeezing her both hands together.
They somehow completed their work. Most of the work was done by Freak because Geet n assignment? No match.

She reached home late n straight away went to her room. She hurriedly took a bath changed into her trademark night dress i.e. white kurti with pink polka dots n pink salwar. After changing Geet thumped on bed as she was damn exhausted. Watching someone doing your assignment for a whole day is a tough task indeed.

Though Geet was tired but sleep was nowhere near her. Her mind was clouded by Maan's thought only. There were many question lurking in her mind. She felt really restless.

She went to Meera's room. Meera was busy in making some project on her laptop.
Meera...
No response
Meera suno na.

Meera-hmm I am listening
woh Maan hai
Geet said as if he is a ghost.
Meera still working on her laptop.
Meera- accha thanks for the information.

Nai Meera you are not understanding wo Maaan hai
She said widening her eyes. Meera got really pissed off.
Meera- So what? Should I go n propose to him. Now leave me Geet I have to complete this project.

Geet made a baby complaining face n left from there. She made herself a cup of coffee n stood at the window of her room. She was sipping her coffee when the lights turned on in one of the rooms of Mehra ji's house.

CONTINUED BELOW

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 02 December 2011 at 2:26am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelisnehag10inlwgeetsumitadashswati2011hhaneeyapubasuCandy_jsangeljyotijojo2802isha1980rostasmi123-Trinity-vij10diyachillYellowtullipsBkhascloudflowerbhakbhartifanDazlingdivyahoney_dollredfoxsweet-mishtycutestarzshruthiruchsParimishtymaaneetkisonaliangelic-eyesahsaaspyarkacustodian75sessyRaapunzalneha512anky_sfatema_007NH1971CrystalSaya-eiya-amalu123babygurl10LadyArwenshristi1crazydevil87maansi007cherieLovercyum321moonlight2630dreamy4everamzu32gangesegbkareena32$ara_$hachiridhz21SONU_29jayshu17angel_smilyRageOfAnAngelgbhatmayapariTanuDDianKoolsmileangeldream14Zohamaaneetkabslocksritzy09sweet cherrykomlikaalicia212paponeconsnehalovegurtiambbihaharshithaaaaaaa-memorable-mrk-1hermoso--Ratna--rsroopalikeenu_kkseemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6CrazzyBusyanshrat_areebhinal_maaneetRemya_Pillaiankita24Saams-Mishu-anupm04impoojavermaBDayGal-11Jan-Mounika-Madhuri53tabby999todayzstarabinash079nanor-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Krishna_Souravspvdgoldenmoon

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
CONTINUED...!!

The window was open so Geet could see the room inside out. Maan entered the room, he looked a bit tired as he went to grossery store directly from college to buy some stuff for kitchen.

Geet ST- Oh! Toh yeh Maan ka room hai.
Geet saw Maan removing his watch. He kept it on the table. Then he unbuckled his belt.geet eyes popped out. She ran to her cupboard n took out the binoculars.

Maan kept his belt on bed n started opening his shirt buttons. He slowly opened the 1st three buttons and then turned behind. Now his back was facing Geet.

Oh! Shit yeh picche kyu mud gaya.
Anyway she continued her sight seeing. Maan further opened the last three buttons of his shirt. Geet observed everything very keenly.(Osheen's golden advice 'only if u had concentrated this much on studies you would surely be topping your class GeetWink')

Uff yeh buttons kab khulenge??
Maan when completed with his buttons slid his shirt down baring his broad shoulders. Geet's breath got caught in her throat. The shirt was half way down when Maan wore it back, turned behind n closed the curtains.

Geet made a complaining face.
Babaji dekhne bhi nai dia. Dhusht danav

Geet decided to divert her mind. She tried every possible means but nothing worked. After fighting for almost 1 hour with herself, she got fed up n accepted her defeat.

Geet cameout from her house, quietly closing the main door as she did'nt wanted Beeji to wake up. She climbed the pipe which led to Maan's balcony. His room's window was open.
Thank you babaji khidki khuli hai

She jumped through the window into Maan's room. Lights were closed n Maan was sleeping peacefully. Geet turned on the lights n stood beside the bed. She bend over Maan's face n observed his every feature carefully to ensure that he was actually Maan.

Geet was busy in her observation when Maan in flash opened his eyes. Geet got scared n moved back but Maan caught her hand n jerked her towards himself. One swift movement n Geet was lying below him.

Geet as if in a trance.
Tum Maan ho!!
She said conferming herself.
Maan- Hmm. Do you have any doubt?
He asked huskily.

Geet pushed him away n sat on bed folding her legs.
geet- Tum yahan kaise aaye?
Plane n then taxi. Btw what are you doing here? Andheri raat me ek ladki jawan ladke k room me, akele. Log kya kahenge.
He said dramatically n started laughing. Geet was stunned. Is she dreaming 'Mr i dont know how to smile' is actually laughing.

Maan you have changed so much.
Maan all of a sudden became serious n asked sweetly.

Do you beleive in angels?

SORRY NO PRECAP GUYS

Friends I know the updates are slow but there is a good new as soon as my exams will get over I will start a new SS. It will be dark story completely opposite from MILAN.

MY FB ACCOUNT

My PM list have completed 200 people so next update will be up at 140 Likes...

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!Smile

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 02 December 2011 at 2:28am

The following 192 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143nirodswati2011nehavashisumitadashmishtimskthahupyarisaheliharikashiva25snehag10dpurvainlwgeethhaneeyDeepaliiBluesaffire2attitudeshycandy....MADHUKAAJALKIMLapubasuSarah08Candy_jsManishaGovindbubble333Enigma78angeljyotiAISHAJSisha1980tania90rostsarah_zaishajojo2802ajoliebushra_17agam12aisha_1998priya2991asmi123television9smi20nibi_suchirichu26Dazlingdivyamanjusha_92pawandeepk001prathyusmilingBkhascloudflowerdiyachillYellowtullips9290860623seductivepurple-divya-itzzdmg-Trinity-blessednimbhakbhartifannonabebuSaj110preciuspearlvij10thendral_111honey_dolllovepooredfoxpriyankasweet21Moon002ShilalipiSweetestParinityapayal.gupta177sweet-mishtycutestarzshruthiruchsmaaneetkisonaliahsaaspyarkasessyprabha75its_me97531loving_girlfatema_007NH1971samidsamidanky_sneha512Raapunzalcrazydevil87RukhluvMaanshristi1cherieLovermaansi007babygurl10-eiya-LadyArwenCrystalSayacutemishtimila1RageOfAnAngeljssoodangel_smilylove4allawesomepoojajayshu17SONU_299staroneserialsneethuMGgangesegbRocks.Dhara$ara_$hachikareena32kiran99dreamy4everridhz21moonlight2630puthamzu32Anu-Ananyacyum321chubzymayaparigbhatd_soniaanisha_maaneet...RIDDHIMA...angeldream14sanghita0000kabslocksZohamaaneetMishti13TanuDDianKoolsmilemrk-1hermosoharshithaaaaaaaambbihasnehalovegurti-memorable-ajennksasikomlikaalicia212paponeconRaDMG25krati5ritzy09MunaMeet22nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairvrinda22Little_Mermaid.kkiddoolove2_somaSaams-Mishu-Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaankita24---nishu---millie_maaneetkeenu_kkammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6*Dakoo_Minzy*CrazzyBusyanshramaaniqrahinal_maaneett_areeb--aarthi--mandy15meena..CutieTejuseemamaryAsh1991--Ratna---Patronus--Mounika-TwilightsparkleimpoojavermaBDayGal-11JanSri_Radhananor-BlushaLicious-abinash079Neelambari..todayzstartabby999Madhuri53goldenmoonKrishna_Souravspvd

Shilalipi Senior Member
Shilalipi
Shilalipi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
CHALO!! AB TO NAYA THREAD BHI BAN GAYA...YE TO SHIRF SURUWAT HAI..AGE AGE DEKHO KITNE AISE THREAD KHOLNE PARENGELOL CHALO CHALO..AB ISSI KHUSI ME DOUBLE UPDATEWink
keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
congo for new thread dear
waiting for the update
priyankasweet21 Senior Member
priyankasweet21
priyankasweet21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
CONGRATS OHSEEN...AB TOH DOUBLE UPDATE BANTA HAI BOSS...SOOO GIVE US D UPDATE SOON...
kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Go to top