India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Hi Guys!!!!! (Page 2)

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Arti, what did u send Ayush??? Something abt Ronit???? Then I want it tooTongue

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

whose ayush?????????

Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Hey buddies.......thanks 4 suchaaa warm welcome......

Its so gud to find all my Bajajian gang buddies posting here.......

Ya arti i did get ur mail...... hey bt whats manasi talking abt..... nothing of that sort.....

Guys can anybody tell me...whuz playing Prem......????

I hope Rishu's doing gr88....... N Onu is not messing around.....  

Even Kyunki has bcome such a painful watch these days...... Football n Basketball (lolzz arti..ur words)

Someone is really confused here.........asking whuz Ayush......

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged

whops ayush!!..the confused member whose askin " whose ayush" is me... sorry ..m a new member ..i jus read ur welcome notes tht u received from sooo manny ppl..so was jus wondering...whose he????

as for whose playing prem...well ther was a huge confusion.. as ppl wer expecting rakshak sawhney (the old kkavya in kkavyanjali) to play the role of prem... but ekta chukd him out even before he started shooting for the role of prem... (some personal probs between them)..well now its this really weird monkey faced guy (dunno his name) whose playing the role of prem.. well..he's d guy who plays the role of kushal (a villain) in 'yeh meri life hai'...

hehe..bajaj is doing fine..but its prerna here whose massively confused bout her choices as usual... on one hand she hugs anurag ..on the other, she is shouting madly at him (on d same old prem topic)...well..in the last few episodes bajaj caught her hugging Onu 2ice..poor bajaj..he has now started drinking againCry..so its not onu whose creating probs but prerna.

n dont talk bout kyunki......Dead..its becoming a pain to watch..i usually watch it before i go to sleep..so that i can get a loong and nice sleepLOL

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Ayush LOL Football and Basketball nahi, football and Golgappa Wink

No the mail is not abt ronit.

I dont know who is playing prem...he is quite ordinary and unattractive guy with really weird face.

Aashi, Ayush is our old friend so we are welcoming him here :) and a warm welcome to u too Smile

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

hey thnx aarti.... m enjoyin this forum a lott...

n ayush..a huge welcoms from my side too..

actually when i read the welcome messages i thot he was some celebrity...LOL

Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Hey aashi..thanks..... voow made me a celebrity........feels grand...lolzz

U r welcome too------

Hey dont u guys think kzk------ a full time bore------- my god how i hate prerna--------for hugging onu.......

Kyunnki crossed all limits--------gautam-tania---ganga------god save us---- nw they arent showing Mihir in malaysia too --------- o yeah arti golappaLOLthis word is funny like anything-------- anyway------ golappa n basketball along with mihir will do it 4 me------- bt not the rest of the people-------- god tell me how to bear them.......

Coming to prem-----------dont tell me---------kushal of ye meri life---------jst had a glance of him------in the promo of YMLH--------shucks------ monkey groupie is complete nw------Shravan-----Sneha--Tanisha---Boxer--n now prem------ya ekta shud keep this up-------

The only thing I wish 4 now---------Swaarth plz start soon-----mihir plz come back 4m Malaysia---------- n ekta give us a damn brk 4m KZK------

N ofcourse--------Bajaj rocks-----so does the Bajajians-------

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I agree with u ayush abt kyunki and kzk being boring. Really waiting for swarth. Smile

So here also some1 assumed you to be a celebrity Big smileBig smileBig smile

That reminded me of that message that we had read once upon a time- "I dont care abt karan or ayush, I hv found some1 who cares abt me."

My god....How much we laughed abt it LOLLOLLOL

Go to top