Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Mansi,Arti,n all buddies.....

Can I get a brief update of Kzk 4m last week n last day...... by update i mean only the things that could be of any interest 4 a Bajajian!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!! Ayush, I thought u will never post here. Anyway, good to see u here buddy. Nothing much for Bajajians, everyone is in Malaysia. Kasak, Sneha, Tanisha(did u know she is Bajaj's kid!) Shravan, Prem, Komo, Anu Prerna & Bajaj.

Ha---ha!!

Mansi ur making me feel guilty............ hey just kidding------

Voww the monkeys-----shravan n gang in malaysia-------- hey malaysia isnt that rocking a place------ they were supposed 2 be in Italy na!!!

Tasnisha-----Bajaj's kid....oh gosh!! jiska darr tha------

Wht abt Prem-----whus playing d character------- nnnottt dat kkavya or whatever-------- or some1 even more horrible------?????

Anyway------ Rishu hai to sab kuch rocking hai!!!!

HI AYUSH i am really glad to see u hereπŸ˜‰ i guess u haven't recognised me well i am shan From yahoo remember!!!!!!the one who took seond position in the humper bumper kiya kuch yaad paraπŸ˜ƒ
Well ayush u can call me Ronit rather than calling my real name becaz i like being called RONIT!😳
hi ayush...
sorry for the late reply....was having my board exams.....will finish tomorrow!
keep on posting!πŸ˜›

Heyyy ayush!!!! Heard about u from arti,mansi and ronitfan!!!

Welcome to ronit gang on this forum!!!!!

Hiiiiiiiii and Welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Finally !!! So good to see u here !

By the way, did u get my mail? I wanted to send something else to you to read...

Smiles,

Arti

Hey Arti, what did u send Ayush??? Something abt Ronit???? Then I want it tooπŸ˜›

whose ayush?????????