THANK YOU PALKI 4 THE BEAUTIFUL SWARON SEQUENCE - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Breath taking ? I to forgot to breath and was choking re ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† Hehehehehehe 
hai hai...if they keep giving us sequences like this...then toh i'll die young for sure...TANHA is too cute to handle..( aur HOT bhi)
Haye swaron SOO ADORABLEEE <333333333333333
Originally posted by ashmine

Haye swaron SOO ADORABLEEE <333333333333333

u can pour in all the adjectives mini...
Eeep yahhh 

But acording to me the word for them is 

PERFCTTT <3333333333 
SwaRonliciously PERRRFFFEEECCCTTT<33333333333333333333333
i hope we kp getting such amazing dance sequences in the near future too...
THANKSSS THANKSSS !! we loveeed swaron sequenceee !!! and hats off to sneha she was ill with malaria and jaundice and we didnt even notice it !! she has so much energyyy so much passion for her work she wants to entertain us so thats why she did this beatiful scene THANKS SHANTANNU AND SNEHAA !! And please we request CV and Palki mam pleasee we need some moree of swarooon we wantt loveee!!!! 
Originally posted by swaronlove

THANKSSS THANKSSS !! we loveeed swaron sequenceee !!! and hats off to sneha she was ill with malaria and jaundice and we didnt even notice it !! she has so much energyyy so much passion for her work she wants to entertain us so thats why she did this beatiful scene THANKS SHANTANNU AND SNEHAA !! And please we request CV and Palki mam pleasee we need some moree of swarooon we wantt loveee!!!! 

absolutely...really hats off to her ...1 can barely stand on 1's feet wen diagnosed wid malaria nd jaundice...nd she gave us dis startling performance...😳