beautifuly ritn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Ah! Sancho that was fabulous!!

You are getting better in thrillers and cliff hangers! I loved the "Kiss in cheeks or in lips part" It was thoroughly romantic!!

Thanks for the PMSmile

.hea.

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Murphy Murphy ... where art thou ???  

We need the next dose ... 

-S

.hea.

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
This is so good! Arnav and khushi are so cute! I hope arnav catches shyam soon. 

.hea.

pooh_91 Senior Member
pooh_91
pooh_91

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oh my god brilliant stuff sancho!!
so well written!!
i could see all the scenes playing before me like a movie :)
plz update soon.

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Taking my procrastination, I am sorry, shall try to update more often Stern Smile

5 – Two Steps back

Another day.

Another day without here.

Another day without her, being in hospital.

I haven't been going to work, and was laying in a odd manner on our bed. The stars which I brought her month on her birthday hung on our bed. I had gotten a stand fixed on the bed for her to hang the stars properly. It depressed me even further.

Or depressing was an understatement. Or was dead from inside.

It was odd, somehow to why she was having sleeping pills. Or was she having it on her own? Did someone feed her? It was when my arms started paining awfully, I realized I was in an odd position. I was drained, I needed a shower. Or her, maybe.

When my eyes cracked to give a way to the fierce stinging sunshine outside, I closed my eyes not being able to keep my eyes open. My skin burnt, I wanted someone to draw the curtains. I wasn't in the ICU any more, all I could hear was the faint sound of the people outside, and the doctors talking to patients, faint announcement, and the click of the metal plates when the nurse carried them hurriedly. Wasn't a nurse supposed to stay with me?

I felt weak, even to open my eyelids. To work hard on stretching them open to get a view of how my cabin looked in the morning. It was still raining, to my annoyance, the same pitter patter of the rain drops against the windows sills.

The same sickly sweet acidic smell of hospitals.

The fresh, strong smell of room fresheners.

The cold smell of air conditioner.

And something else, which I couldn't identify.

The small crook of my arm itched. Like something was pierced to it. I wanted to soothe it away, but my arms hurt. 

In a few minutes, my nostrils were wafted by the smell of fresh roses, and finally doing the Herculean task of stretching my eyelids, I saw Arnav on the door, hair wet, shaved clean in a pair of casuals. 

The best thing that could greet me this old acidic morning. 

'Sweet roses for my sunshine, do you like them?' he placed them on the desk beside my bed, and himself sat on the corner of my bed, and traced my cheeks. Cold cheeks against his familiar warm hands. 

But he furrowed his eyes, travelling to the crook of my arm and it turned to scowl as he stretched his hands and traced my arm. Just where it itched. 

His furrow deepened, and to my surprise, for once I forgot the shooting pain in my hand and eased his brow. He smiled. 

'Any new medicines, which I don't know off?' his voice wasn't any more like when he greeted me when he came.

Surprisingly, he had remembered all my medicines, from syringes, and steroids. Even when he tend to forget his own. I nodded my nod in negative. 

'I'll be right back.'

When Arnav Singh Raizada walked, the people shuddered. Or else, rephrasing, when he was angry. No one liked to be in the same scene as he was.

He strode straight into the doctor's chamber, and the smiling doctor looked, and asked what the matter was.

'Did you check on Khushi last night?' 

'No. Nurse did.'

'Call her, this instant.' The nurse was called. She took longer that it would take, and after good twenty minutes when she came, the poor girl wanted to run back home.

'Did you check on Khushi last night.'

She kept quiet. Her eyes casted down, and Arnav's nostrils flared up. 'Where were you all night?'

She kept quiet, and he punched the table. 

'He paid me and I needed money!! I had to pay my house rent and I so took it, it was a lot for me, or more than a lot, and I planned to leave this job, but...I was late,' she drove her voice chords.

I wanted to open my eyes and see what they were doing to me. I was tired though, and I kept them closed. I knew he was beside me, I needn't worry about what ever was going on.

I felt a sting on the other hand, and blood was sucked. And slowly, the sucking stopped. I felt another sting right after two minutes or so, and I slowly drifted to a sleep.

I dreamt of myself. Him. Us.

Together. 

All I wanted was to be with him.

The police had called him two hours back. Shyam wasn't living in the old house he used to leave, nor did his phone number worked. He had de-activated all sorts of accounts, and even his bank account was withdrawn. 

Arnav should have known it all along. 

Though he couldn't put his straying thoughts together. They were tangling somewhere in the air by a thin weak thread. He tried putting them in one frame, but it wouldn't just fit.

Why did he came back? 

The phone beeped. It was a private number. 

'I turned out to be a pianofied villain, didn't I? The notes performed over and over again ' the voice was no more obliging, calm, and measured. He sounded like someone else.

'What did you do to her?' I asked. In fact, I sounded helpless.

'Nothing much, just a few shots of something, won't do much harm.'  He went cool. 'What was it?' 

'Cocaine.'

I signed. The phone fell.

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbertmukitzzaksnee-besharamsquad-sanjana_kapoorAvidReaderSna1288B2DB75sushi_docrachellohanschiphaxadarkangelpZoe2261like_ipkLadyofshalottlinetefanfollowersugar_bagAym7ns2095varshamaharajAngel-GirlhillyseasplashssafiyaaAsmara.fhussain237winchfiresakadafimoonlight99rosalinda92SankaDevi20disha7day_lilyDreamcatcherHunnybunny3Shahid_loverShivani_Priyam.Enchanted_SoultmowlaTheDreamyKidjessjazzniya55anuramesh26sini1234dproverrockinggirl5roldcpoolovesarnavkarismablurey.1.1.1.1MariaS395niania13guyinoblivionmyarniebabyHADmishti-floragrace-Glimmer_G1234_Honkytonkvidya.sanjayRichie-Richharshneeserialmaniacdbr_kmichisparikhKC294sowmyadharinilittlemoinayikaJananivjcpinkpearlzN0306aycma98mistyrainshararnavnareshSVpurplekid-FarwiiDobaara-Santhu.The.KingJaveria3991PepsiGirl101snoopy84prpk525samia19frenzyygoguma-kitzdoll-zafi-BaRul-ParAz-zaniaxnewmoon2011srijaaa127Krishnaluv94rupzloveu-Antu-_-Aslan---Siva--masaf59MISTIEdazzling_glorymysterieuxAveirodebby_11chahaat.curledupshonagudiaareeba_blossomShiningStar18tinselaamirkhanfan-afsha-brainychild92SK1991..Anita..OnepoundChicFAYKHAN29ASR6262...shruti...summaiyasayednanordumasprincessunaraMysticRivermishti_17Rafid.

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Ding! Sancho, u r back! Yay!

Res!

-- Edited --

Sancho, how r u? Ur exams are done? How was it?

Long break dear! I almost forgot the story and just prologue refreshed my memory.. How can a angst suspense thriller story can get outta my mind that easilyTongue

OH.My.Gosh? Again? She was given with drugs? She is fragile, dammit! Hop hope she withstands all pressure!

Was she in her conscious when those were injected to her? Those memories of piercing something in her arm at the start, was that this one?

Arnav, how did he find it? Nurse hasn't checked on her?? 

The update is so tense and intense!! I loved it!

Thanks for the PM!

Edited by --Siva-- - 04 May 2012 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parimalad.hea.

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
interesting

.hea.

Go to top