IPKKND: All I want: Chap-5:43 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 54

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saiqa4eva

hi...wot a brillant story..pls PM with ur next update...im enjoying so much...many thanks...

Originally posted by prerna31s

very mysterious SS...i like it !! do send me pm's frm nw on Wink

Originally posted by rising_angel

Wow nice :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND: All I want: Chap-5:43 (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

Is the next part going to come ... ??

So sorry, just posting! Embarrassed

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessnida

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. every bit of this!! Such a different concept!! Very intriguing!!

Please please please continue. You do plan on continuing right? 

Originally posted by Orion_N

wow this is amazing!!! hope khushi gets better soon...please write more :D

Originally posted by livy

very nice.  well written.

Thanks a lot :D I am defo continuing, just posting! Big smile

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goddessR02

Absolutely amazing!!!!! Loving every word of it :D 

please pm me next time you update 

thanksss

:D

Originally posted by meepha

Lovely piece if writing
Add me in the pm
List plz

Thanks a lot. Will pm you guys for the next time :)

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Goodness mine, I am so sorry for being this late! I promise this will not happen twice. You can view all my works  My Index : Mitternacht Musings | or my  Blog

4 . Broken Melodies

The perfect dream broke. I sat up on the couch, my shoulders still paining because of the uncomfortable posture in which I slept. I was sweating, I caressed my cold hands over my wet forehead and leaned back on the couch. I closed my eyes as another cold sweat broke and took it's own sweet time to caress my cheeks, and finally settling somewhere near my stubble. I broke in a small grin.

'Do you plan to take care of yourself, even for once!' she shouted as I leaned back onto our bed with her in my arms. She hit me again playfully on the chest and caressed my forehead.

'Arnav, you know you scare me with all these, please, for me take your medicines on time, please?' she widened her eyes and batted her eyelashes, her lips curved in a small pretty smile. As if she needed to look any better.

'Sweetheart, I am sorry, I will keep that in my mind. Now, go to sleep.' I tapped her slightly as she wrapped her arms around me, snuggling in closer.

'Khusi,' I called out. She stirred, and looked at me. 'A little bit further, you won't be able to breath.' I showed how there was so little place between her face and my chest.

'It's okay, I like this way,' she placed a quick kiss on my chest and regained her posture, I felt her lips curve in a smile against the fabric.

I got up in a haste straightening my clothes and went out, gulping a glass of juice.

When I woke up, I felt dizzy, and I couldn't see properly. I panicked thinking if something went wrong with my eyes, and as in a reflex pulled my hand to see if something went into the eyes, when the numerous wire like things acted on my hands. I looked beside me where the long rod stood, and a clamp like thing, and some medicines, and trays, the dull white curtains, the acidic sweet smell of medicines, and the constant pitter patter of the rain against the window panes. I felt light headed as I felt something sting in my head, and closed my eyes as the pain coursed into the veins, and then slowly dared to open my eyes and blink my eyelashes to see everything clearly.

And then I felt what was stinging. I lifted the other hand with difficulty to realize the bandage was wet, so it had been bleeding all night. The nurse came and immediately took the bandage out, and replaced it after drying and clearing the wound, and as much as I wanted to shout and scream and pain as every time she touched the raw kind of fiber to my scalp, I kept quietly repeating that it was just a wound, and nothing else.

Finally she was done, and Arnav come in, a beaming smile playing gracefully on his lips, and I smiled back. My weary eyes shot open in pain and I smiled harder, as he took the place beside me, and I pressed my hand onto his, and he placed a kiss on forehead. The pain seemed to have disappeared.

'I was talking to the doctor, I can take you home in a week.' He was about to retreat back, when he intentionally grazed his lips on my cheeks.

I never felt so helpless when I couldn't return the gesture. He seemed to have brushed that thought aside as he took in the surroundings once and then smiled again at me.

'How did you even manage to stay here for so long?' he sarcastically noted. 'The place is so very dull!'

I sat on the kitchen counter, which was now lit by the sole source of the single timid lamp that fought the darkness alone, or, rather tried too. He was leaning back with his legs crossed, as he scribbled on the notepad.

'Yellow curtains or red?' he asked.

'Yellow seems better.' But red is the choice. I mentally noted.

'So red then.' I could only stare at him.

'Floral patterns or abstract?'

'Abstract seems nice.' But I love flowers.

'Floral is the choice then.' He smirked this time.

'A kiss on the cheeks or a kiss on the lips?'

'A kiss on the cheeks, but I prefer that on the lips when we're alone.' The words slipped out, and I bit my lip.

He burst out laughing as I tried to make a straight face pretending to be angry. He stopped laughing, his back turned towards me, and I was about to ask if something happened when he turned around and kissed me just the way I wanted.

The lamp's glow fainted even more, and all I could hear was his slow and struggled breath.

'And'I am staying with you tonight.'

'Why!' I coughed a bit, as he sprinted towards me and patted me gently and adjusted the pillows.

'Do you wish to ignore me now Khusi? Did you forget me? Tell me the truth, did you find someone else? I heard doctors here are handsome much, maybe that's why some families choose government hospitals over private, oh my god..' he took a deep breath in, and continued, 'Fine then, you can stay alone, I will be going back home after the visiting hours.'

I wanted to laugh along with him, but the stinging pain hit me again and all I could do was to smile a little, stressing on the jaws, and clenching them as they started to pain, and I was rewarded as he stopped laughing and smiled softly at me.

He went home after much insistence. He pouted when I told him I wanted to be alone, and said I was having an affair with my doctor. I said to him that the doctor was much sexier than he was, when his color changed. He kept quiet and I playfully tried to laugh and insisted. He placed a kiss on my lips and said he would come tomorrow.

When once again alone, I closed my eyes and cried. And to my annoyance, I didn't know why.

'Arnav,' she could merely whisper. It was the weary silence and her voice cut through the air. He looked up and once again trailed down to the dark circles underneath her eye.

'Yes.'

'Umm..it's nothing.' She fidgeted with her dupatta before scurrying off from the room, leaving him behind deep in thought.

The constant rain after sometime seemed frustrating. I knew how it sounded when it fell on the glass windows, and then on the panes, how the cars downstairs sounded when they came to a halt abruptly. I knew how it felt when the gust of wind against the rain shook the windows. I was tired of the same melody. I wanted to get up, go out of the room, and breathe in some fresh air'

Suddenly, my eyes blackened. I couldn't see properly, and before I passed out, the same familiar honey coated shrill rang my ears and I felt a sharp thing pierce my arm'.

The game beginsEvil Smile

Edited by -Murphy369- - 04 May 2012 at 1:13am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

bertHajra95Loveradhagaurihkanchiukmrs.asrpriyakamkarallianzB2DB75Zoe2261et_tu_achulineteschiphaxamjsheen43zyanahsakadafifrockstarmeluhanAsmara.lankanhillyssafiyaarsshreewinchfireTheDreamyKidtmowlaShahid_loverSim1234rosalinda92GillRKqueenie11shiprajday_lilySankaDevi20disha7Hunnybunny3rockinggirl5sini1234.1.1.1.1-Siaa-sammymashakunamatataOrion_Nkarismablureyguyinoblivionmyarniebabybatgirl67jessjazzarhi-fanTheBlueAngelHonkytonkHADmishtiPsychedelicniania13appy_12GlimmercpervaizRichie-RichyongshinRozy77Yazzy91sweetygirl28sparikhreyaa...Damsel..littlemoinayikaLyraa99devishree-Shobhu21-sanjanaprincessnizrythzaniaxpurplekidhararnavmistyrainsaycma98Electric_BuBBleChocoangelgogumaJaveria3991snoopy84newmoon2011srijaaa127-Zara---Siva--zafimeenalumaCoolioqueentrina2010areeba_blossomKrishnaluv94--sumana13--chahaat.ShiningStar18debby_11bmtdluver-afsha-.Saraa.brainychild92shybabe..Anita..tinselMrMrsChiping.18shabboOnepoundChicsummaiyasayed...shruti...IsleOfCapridumasprincessunaramishti_17Rafid.

crazy44

Goldie

crazy44

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
res...
*edited *
after trying for few day i finalLy madE it to the firSt place *patting her shouldErS *
this update was just so brilLiant! i am biG fan of your writing !
it was just amazing!
loveD it :)

Edited by crazy44 - 03 March 2012 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

nizryth

IF-Dazzler

nizryth

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
lykk it...wonderful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.