Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPKKND: All I want: Chap-5:43 (Page 12)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
                   I am absolutely stunned by the amazing response you guys gave. It was just fantastic to read all your lovely comments. They also help me to learn more and improve my writing style. edited the res post on page one for the pm list. Do lemme know if your name is not there. New readers, like the post on page one :)

here you go with #2 :                                   

2. Corpse 

She didn't know how to lie; she merely gave me the faintest smile of hers and I pressed her hand. It was hurting me to see her like this; I had thought about taking her out today. She was laid down and she didn't have the energy to get up on her own. The doctors came in and told that she would take rest now. I told the doctor if I could take her home after she gets better; to my dismay he told that would take one week. I arranged for a separate cabin and she was shifted. She couldn't move her hands; she was blinking her eye lashes and could utter one or two words. A long strip of absorbent cotton was tied on her hand; it was nearly soaked with blood. The doctors told they will change it; the flow of blood was enormous.

Arnav pressed my hand; I gave him a faint smile. As my lips curved into a smile, I could feel a tremendous pressure near my jaws; I tried maintaining the smile so as not to scare him. When they took me inside the cabin; I released the jaws and it was paining more than before. I wanted to move my hand and press him, back; but I couldn't. Something was stinging in my eyes; I blinked my eyelashes to dry the drops. That was the only thing I could do; I was feeling helpless.

The doctors took me inside; and Arnav stood outside; he was sweating when he was near me. He has definitely forgotten to take his diabetic medicines; I always told him to keep some with him. He will never take care of himself; unless I or Di tell him to take them.

I wanted to go to him and remind him of the medicines; when the doctor took the soaked bandage and released the tight grip on my head. I was terrified to see the red moisture that was nearly dripping from it, and the warm liquid continued to flow down my head; I could sense the point from where it was flowing; the nurse gently took my head and changed the pillow; I was feeling drained off. The doctor tied a new bandage and it hurt me. A small exclamation escaped; and Arnav turned his head to look at me. He always heard the things which he shouldn't; and I smiled back; I tried smiling a bit bigger, he smiled a little, and assured me he is outside incase I need him. The jaws were nearly going to break it felt; the pain was beyond control. I slowly released the grip again; the movement of muscles was causing pain.

'I will be back by evening,' he hugged her and drove off. He preferred driving alone; she would worry for him till he wasn't home; safe and sound. She waved her hand and got inside. She would send Jai Prakash to buy the groceries; meanwhile she would decide what to wear for the occasion this Sunday. She was feeling a bit a drowsy; she took out the damp rice from the fridge and heated it. She kept the stove on and went to tell Jai Prakash what he would have to buy.

She hurried to the kitchen and switched the gas off. She poured the rice and took a spoonful of dal and mixed it. Settling on the table she gobbled it up. She didn't look at the food which was strangely faint in color, the dal, she went to keep the bowl and her eyes fell on a packet, a small one, lying on the foot of the fridge. She was feeling a bit dizzy, she held the handle of the fridge for support and bent to pick it up, it had a white powdery substance stuck to the plastic. She was feeling drowsy than before and slowly she sat on the floor and her head rested on the wall''.

The doctor came out and said she had fallen asleep. It was 3 in the morning; it was dark. Anjali was terrified to hear that Khusi was stroked by a metal rod; she told Arnav she would stay with her for these days. He was adamant; he said he would stay at home with her; she should attain their cousin sister's wedding. Anjali had insisted; but he wouldn't let go of it either.
Anjali came to the cabin and kissed her forehead, the bandage was soaked again. The doctors said she would need blood, she had lost a lot. Anjali was crying; she ran out of the cabin. Arnav assured her Khusi will be alright and dropped her by the car. Anjali went with Nani, she was chanting prayers.

Arnav came to the cabin and saw her eyes open; he sat beside her and stroked her hair. 'Did you''.take'medicines'' she mumbled. He bit his tongue; he had forgotten, even Di had forgotten, she remembered. He slid his hand in the pocket of his trousers and came up with an envelop. She saw him take the medicines and signed in relief. He brushed his fingers and on the cuts of her wrist, the skin was cut with a sharp metal object. The one who did it wanted to take all his anger out and had done the best possible thing within the time he got.

Jai Prakash entered the kitchen and was terrified to see her like that. He sprinkled water on her face and she came back to senses. She looked at the wrist, it was paining, something had pierced the skin; the packet was gone. Jai Prakash ran and took out some first aid, he was going to nurse the wound when she said in a faint voice, 'Wait till the nausea settles a bit.'

Jai Prakash ignored her and nursed her wound, ' Yi aap kya keh rahi hain  memshaab, aap humara itna khayal rakhti hain, aur hum aap ko akele chod ke jaye, koi baat nahi.' She smiled. The poor guy would jump out of skin when Arnav broke a glass and that would cause his hands bleed, he feared him like he did blood.

'Jai Prakash, don't tell anything to Arnav, please' she was worried if he would get to know about this. Jai Prakash looked worried and nodded.

That night Arnav came and loosened his tie, Aman had messed up the file with some other one. Khusi came inside and took his coat. 'Aap khana khayenge?' she folded the coat and kept it on the chair.

'Khusi, mujhe akela chod do, please, mujhe abhi kaam hain.' He said in a rough tone. She went back to the dining and sat on the sofa, wandering aimlessly through the tv channels.

She was feeling sleepy when she looked at the clock. 12 o'clock. She went to the kitchen and stuffed plate with food and went upstairs. He was still stuck to the same place where she had left him. ''Khana kha lo Arnav,' she held the plate.

'Khusi please, meine kaha na, mujhe yeh kaam jaldi se khatam karna hain, abhi nahi!!' he scowled.

She tore a piece of roti and held it out to him, he opened his mouth and she fed him. He went on working on the laptop and she fed him and wiped his face with the pallo and left the place.

Around 1 o'clock he came downstairs and saw her lying crumpled on the sofa, the tv still on. He went to her and switched the tv off. She gently called out, her face was burning hot. He called a bit louder, 'Khusi,' she jerked.

'What?' her hand was icy cold and face was burning. 'You have fever' he called Jai Prakash and told him to fetch the medicine. Jai Prakash came and handed him the medicine, 'Meine toh memshaab ko kaha, behoos ho gayi toh dawai le lijiye, unhone suna hi nahi!' and immediately regretted. Khusi glared at him.

'You fainted? And you didn't tell me?' he was angry. 'Jai Prakash, Khusi ne khana khaya?' he didn't trust her.

'Ji unhone kaha ki unhe bhook nahi hain,' Jai Prakash mumbled.

'Tum kab apne aap ki fikar karogi Khusi?' he told Jai Prakash to bring the food and sat beside her.

Jai Prakash brought the food and she quietly ate it. He gave her the medicines and she took it.

He took her upstairs and laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket. 'Aap nahi soyenge?'

'I am just done, I'm coming,' he assured.

He switched off the laptop and slid into the blanket. He drew her near and checked her forehead. It was still burning.

'Tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?' he murmured in her hair. 'Koyi baat nahi, sirf bukhar hi toh hain!' she sounded faint.

'And that you fainted?' he sounded angry. 'Koi baat nahi Arnav, kuch nahi hota' she slid her arms and buried her face in his chest and closed her eyes. He drew her nearer and mumbled, 'You know how to side track me, isn't it?'

He didn't notice when he had dozed off. He opened the windows and sided the curtains. She was looking even paler.

Edited by -Murphy369- - 04 May 2012 at 1:10am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupbertpinklilliesrose_290889radhagaurigudiyasanjana_kapoorSheru93schiphaxaocean28tajwar zakashevsambagssr565Asmara.dm_hpcrazysakadafirsshreeTheDreamyKidtmowlaShahid_loverHunnybunny3Sim1234JuArnavday_lilyJalebibabyGirl54kdkumarpooh_91meghnasniania13mohini4ublah_blah3prerna31skohli4everguyinoblivionsammymas.1.1.1.1sini1234jessjazzhemvbniru273mirnalini-sia-ipkkndankHonkytonkRichie-Richmonkeydog18Escapistroohi_lovelilmzsunshine_SK_SunriseGreensparikhamrit23Rozy77FebruaryFlowersharneil92Lily20119staroneserialsdevishreeaycma98nature-lovermistyrains..Damsel..littlemoiMsCeylonAquaBluez17zafisnoopy84PepsiGirl101Krishnaluv94--sumana13---Zara-cindrella255--Siva--princess_xainimoon_minenewmoon2011srijaaa127meenaluma.infinite.blueopaldazzling_glorydebby_11bmtdluvershybabe-MeraBarun-Prinsesse.Suvitinselnyxx.Saraa..Jazz.RiyaDutta-Kina-...shruti...GayuArnavFAYKHAN29LyssaPiemishti_17HappyMelodynanorprincessunaradumas

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
nice ss pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

amrit23 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.hea.

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
omg this is really good.im in love with this ss..plz update soon..u left me wordless to comment on this,

.hea.

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sanchita just loved the SS yaarStar...both the parts were simply fabulous ClapClapClapClapClap
Can you plz add me to ur PM list?Tongue

.hea.

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Stardear wat happened to khushi?????Broken Heart
i dont know Cry coming right now...is it really so dangerous happened by evil crap shyam?????
murphy it paining to see khushi like this and arnav looking out of mind and out of life ...Broken Heart
it is full of untold mysteries and full of pain Ouch
thanks for the pm and update soonDay Dreaming

.hea.

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hey... Lovely SS.. Day Dreaming

.hea.

Honkytonk Goldie