Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Guys will This manali track ever happen??...i m lil bit confused bcz they are not giving much importance to it...tis Dumbeena..and Sweetu Rohit...track will mess up whole Sinal jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manali Track Wil Happen???" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys will This manali track ever happen??...i m lil bit confused bcz they are not giving much importance to it...tis Dumbeena..and Sweetu Rohit...track will mess up whole Sinal jodi
I dont know how cvs are going to show this manali trip,positive thoughts from my side-may be sinal will come closer by this dumbeena track so that this track ending may be starting of manali trip which will be a new beginning for sinal relation.If at all cvs doesn't want to show the trip,why would they mention about it unnecessarily.

Dumbeena track will wrap up by ME or at most by 1-2 epi after ME,just like how it happened in last ME of parichay.

Edited by -sahasra- - 01 December 2011 at 7:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001Mehek25-Rani

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
It probably is better that they finish the raveena track and show sinal becoming closer and then going to minali! I really hope they do go to minali even if it is next week!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001Mehek25-Rani

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
it will happen for sure otherwise they wouldnt have brought it up. But hopefully itll happen SOONER rather than Later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
It may happen since it has been brought up in the show.
Just hope it happens in a positive way and they don't take too long to get it going.

-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
it may happen.hope it happen later but nice n long time happen Day Dreaming

-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yepeee...sinal on the way to manali...Big smile... i am not sure witcha will follow them or not cus seema told that sinal going for honeymoon but she didn't mention about their destination ...

any way i think this manali trip is going to be for one epi only that is for tomorrow , on sat 3rd dec we are going to have maha epi of raveena engagement ...hence probably  richa will not follow them .if she follow them it is not possible to wind up the trip in one epi...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Even after watching the precap today, I am not very sure If they will make it to Manali tomorrowQuestionConfused. Since Seema already told witcha about it, witcha might try something evil and stop them going. Hope it doesn't happen, but I have my fears. Sometimes when things look too good to be true, I always get skeptical. 

I so hope I am wrong though.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.